More Nerfs and cut content would be unwise.
Post automatically merged:
Very nicely put. All I'd add to this is a few mini games and better driving.I really truly 'only' want 5 things:
1) I don't actually even care about third person. The devs were right about that call; I not only got used to it, I realized it significantly increased my immersion and feeling like V was actually me. I went back and played Control and Mass Effect and third person feels significantly more disconnected. What I do want is for my character to show up in all of my gloriously ray-traced reflections. When I walk by a window or a mirror or a shiny car, or a big ass puddle, I want to see myself. Control did it and it's absolutely beautiful. V is not short for Vampire. Please, if nothing else, do this.
2) Recreational BDs you can watch whenever you want, from the ones I bought at the sex shop and the snuff guy, up to and including a tentacle BD with UsCracks. Honestly. They had an entire team dedicated to flawlessly modelling dildos and hilarious billboards about orgasm guns. Not having a tentacle hentai BD with UsCracks was a huge missed opportunity.
3) More clothing options, including all existing NPC clothes and every clothing item available as a crafting spec. This would also include the ability to craft in additional mod slots or stats, and the ability to upgrade an item's quality using crafting.
4) Significantly more cyberware and body alteration, including a barber/hairstylist with more hairstyles. This would also add all existing NPC hairstyles (like the receptionist at Clouds), as well as even more. It would also include a ripperdoc/cybersurgery system more like the trailer and not just a simple menu. Also add more photo mode poses, like ones with your mantis blades out.
5) A completely fleshed out romance and friendship system. I want to be able to talk to and befriend random people at a bar and take them home for a night of fun, or be able to go out with Judy on dates or talk to her more after we become a couple. Not to mention being able to talk more with my other friends like Vic or Panam. It also wouldn't hurt my feelings if Panam was down to clown just one time to experiment. When the game released there were 'romance guide' articles which claimed there were "literally dozens" of people in Night City with whom you could freely have relations, should you play your cards right, and this was patently false. Even old-ass Mass Effect games gave you at least 3 romance choices per gender of player character, not just one straight and one gay. Possible examples would be Blue Moon from UsCracks, or Vic, or Takemura, or Claire, or the receptionist at Clouds, or that Mox girl with the bat outside Lizzies. Maybe a fling with Mrs. Perales. The possibilities are endless.