[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

+
NOTE: MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS!
IMPORTANT: Guys, lets strictly keep this thread only for Suggestions without delving into Politics or any off topic matter. We don't want this to be deleted.

I love the game! Thank you so much for a great game CDPR! However, these are my concerns and suggestions about the game although I am satisfied with how Nudity is right now, It is included as it is very high in demand. Hope they are fixed or added. Just because I am stating these does not mean that there are no aspects of the game I love. There are many in fact.

These are a list of features I have noticed and in my opinion need some working to do upon or to be added as was either promised or expected by me. If anyone can add on any features to the thread I will do my best to compile them into this one.
It is important that these suggestions go to the CDPR team and needs to be in a concise location so they can easily access and work upon or even take notice. Let me start.

Optimization is Obviously a huge concern and I know it has been stated enough so I have omitted most aspects of it.

Features I would like to be added or improved upon

Character Customization
  • You can never have TOO MUCH of character creation. Need more CDPR, Give us body height, weight, shape, hairstyles, eyes, face shapes etc.
  • More Clothes and styling. Night City was advertised was a City where your looks are the most important and how it mattered to every choice you make.
  • Where are all the Saloons/ Cosmetic Surgeons or Ripperdocs/ Nail and Hairdressers? In game character customization is close to zero.
  • A way to preview clothes before you buy them from shops! I'm not asking to copy the GTA mechanic of buying clothes but perhaps a thought to be considered? Maybe like an interactive dressing room. The way we buy clothes right now is so Basic and games have been implementing it since a decade like Skyrim.
  • Hide Clothing option for people who want the stats on the clothing but don't want the clothes to show, especially with hats and facewear.
  • Transmog : Changing clothes style with different stats. Or even upgrading their stats without changing the look and vice versa. This is a must in 2020 rpg gaming imo.
  • Ability to Dye Clothes and change colors.
  • Cyberware mod or just a flashlight to see better in darker areas! I change gamma way too often.
  • A well thought out system for combat and looks going hand in hand for reference is below
The most valid complaint i have seen on the forums so far is how fashion is handled, i get it. As a fan of MMORPG but also dressing up my character, i hate having to choose between style and stats, because the end result always has you looking like a clown so you dont stall on progression.

I love the foundation of the current Armor system, i just think it should be changed to allow for more freedom. My suggestion here is simple, you dont need to reinvent the wheel, a game exists that has the same gear system CDPR has chosen to model is gearing after, a few tweaks and it will be perfect. That game is one of my favourites (which also suffered from this issue early on until it embraced this system) Star wars the old republic. Now for people who dont know what that loot system looks like, please watch this video to make what i am about to say easier to process.

The clothing gear system in cyberpunk appears to be as follows:
  1. The look of gear can be completely random, including colour scheme. There is nothing that says netrunner gear will be hacking oriented or military gear will boost rifle damage.
  2. The Gear appears to show up 1 of two ways:
    1. Armor with no mod slots
    2. Armor with random number of mod
  3. The gears auxiliary stats are based on the mods, not the item.
  4. Mod slots are random, but the maximum available slots are based on rarity:
    • White, green 0 to 1 mod slots.
    • Blue, purple 0 to 2 mod slots
    • Orange 0 to 4 mod slots
  5. SIMILAR MODS DO NOT STACK, even if the game lets you.

Knowing these rules i propose the following changes:

1. Armor will now be based on a new slot item called Inner Weaves, and will be what players seek to take out of found clothing along with mods when out looting in the world of night city. The Armor value of the item will be based on the level of the inner weave. The rarity of the item will be based on the rarity of the inner weave. Players would be able to remove all inner weaves which would result in its destruction but allow player to place their own inner weave in of better quality. the ability to recover this inner weave will be based on the players crafting ability.
    • Inner weaves will exist for every slot with the following designations:
      • Head Inner weave - for helmets and head slot items
      • Face Inner weave- for masks, sunglasses, headwear items
      • Outerwear Inner Weave - for Outer Torso items
      • Under Weave inner weave - for inner Torso item
      • Legging Inner weave - for Leg items
      • Orthotic Insert Inner Weave - For Feet items
  2. All Store bought clothing will have a minimum of an empty weave slot and 1 Empty mod slot
  3. Crafted clothing will have a minimum of an empty weave slot , number of mod slots will be based on crafting level and RNG
  4. Dropped clothing Will always have a minimum of 1 inner weave of random rarity, and 1 mod slot. Whether that mod slot is empty or filled with a mod will be completely up to RNG.
  5. FOUND hand made legendary clothing that is always acquired from the same place due to game design/lore will always be found with a legendary inner weave and 4 empty mod slots. Any special effects this item has will be tied to the legendary inner weave and locked to that item, even crafters would not be able to remove it without destroying it (iconic clothing should be iconic, i know point of this thread but i still feel if you want the effect of iconic clothing you should have to wear it)
  6. All mods should be removable with an increasing chance to fail and destroy the mod based on crafting skill and rarity of the mod you're trying to remove. (White mods almost a guaranteed success, where as legendary mods would be a guarantee fail without the right perks and crafting level).
These changes alone would allow players to use any piece of clothing they like without having to sacrifice stats.

How do you make crafting, upgrading and rarity work in cyberpunk in this system? With these rules:
  1. Based once again on the Inner Weave will determine the Rarity and Armor value the item provides, the Mods will determine the special effects
  2. Blue or higher inner weaves will have a chance to show up with special effects such as increased chance to shock, increased evasion, increased chance to bleed, etc with its effectiveness determined by rarity of the weave.
  3. Inner weaves upgrading will be upgradeable with 2 options:
    1. Reinforce (upgrade rarity)- White to green / Green to Blue / Blue to Purple / Purple to Orange
      • Epic and legendary Inner weaves would additional increase the effectiveness of attached mods by a percentage
    2. Upgrade - This would upgrade the Armor values
  4. CLOTHING now determines mod slots, new upgrade option on clothing be "Improve Design" Which will only have 4 levels(store bought clothing can have no mod slots), each level resulting in 1 additional mod slot up to a maximum of 4. This upgrade will cost a combination of Eddies, upgrade components ranging from blue, purple to orange.
  5. Values, Cost and materials to be determined by dev team for balance reasons. But my idea would be 1% increase of damage stats and 2% increase of defensive stats per level of upgrade or something along those lines.

With these changes, i think the gearing system would be future proofed for single player and multiplayer.

AI
  • This is probably the most disappointing aspect of the game for most who wanted immersion. The AI is no where up to par in my opinions. Probably needs a huge overhaul.
  • Police AI is hideous, they just spawn on the player.​
  • Traffic AI is not very immersive. Honking cars seems to work like its supposed to but its too basic. The cars just get stuck by themselves and do nothing but just stay on the street.​
  • I really thought NPC AI would come to me and call me a "Joytoy" or "Sl*t" if I walked around naked. But that does not seem to be the case, at least that's what I gathered from the advertising, I could have misunderstood, still a cool feature maybe. These kind of AI interactions make it "next gen gaming".
  • The more I play the game, the more I find the AI dumber. In the starting I saw the same NPC probably twice. But now 50 hours in, I have seen instances where two exact copies of NPC are beside each other with synced actions.
  • Give the AI and NPCs more unique dialogues, there are a lot of upcoming Audio Bots, etc. Try to implement in the game so the generation and randomization is handled better by the API, focus on adding more dialogues.

Shops and Bars : More interactive looking and functioning shops.
  • As stated before more shops : Barber shops/ Cosmetics/ Furniture Shops/ Exclusive gun shops like only snipers/pistols/katanas type.
  • Also I noticed, MOST of the cool looking shops are closed lol, as in non interactable, please open them.
  • If I could actually Interact with the Bartender and have a Drink cinematic scene instead of just buying from the store and getting it into my inventory. Maybe have a dialogue with the bartender etc.
  • Same as the Last Point but with Restaurants, Shops, Bars, etc would be nice.
  • Ripperdocs : Installing Cyberware and Cybernetic parts is so underwhelming. The first scene is very immersive with Viktor, but then its so damn flat. Need at least an explanatory dialogue about the implant and or a conversation with the ripperdoc before getting the implant to ease into it. You can not just make it buy and install like any other market mechanic and expect it to be immersive or satisfying.
  • Usable Arcade machines! How are you not going to let us interact with arcade machines? I'm guessing It was planned but not implemented due to lack of time, because we can use Vending Machines.
  • Gambling : A huge important feature missing in Night City.

Home
Better Home Interaction! I might be saying some points which might already have been implemented here and maybe I just haven't discovered during my play.
  • A way to Add furniture.
  • Expansion of house.
  • More home services like adding a selling machine, Teleport station, Cybernetic upgrades, Mini Bar, etc.
  • Vehicle Garage?
  • Pets! They don't need to be of living kind, they can be Mecha bots or something similar.

Romance : More Romance Options. All Gender compatibility. NPC Romance.
  • Too little options as of now. Enough Said.
  • More casual dates other than just side missions.

Public and Private Transport
  • Metro System.
  • AV / Basilisk (flying car) system for transport would be cool.
  • Cars feel like they have no gravity or downward force. No heaviness leading to janky driving feel.
  • Lesser drifting of cars or oversensitivity to turns.
  • NO auto-center Cameras in cars especially TPP.
  • Adjustable Seat Height In first person PLEASE! I love driving in first person for the immersion but in some cars I can not even see what's in front of the car in first person.
  • This might be a bit too much to ask for in the early stages but flying vehicles (AVs) which we can control like how we can control a car for sure.
  • Better Driving physics, the drifting of a car seems very janky to me.
  • Expensive vehicles should be better in at least some aspect i.e. Looks / Performance Stats etc.
  • A realistic maintenance and "gathering dust" of a vehicle would be a huge addon to immersion. This also does call for maintenance and car wash shops/ areas.

Combat
  • Increased Aim Assist on Controllers as an option. I can not shoot anything, and its especially hard when I am running at lower frames in crowded areas.​
  • More Stealth Kill Animations. Breaking the neck is satisfying for the first few times then it gets bland.
    A few ideas:
    Knife: V grabs the enemy from behind and places the blade to their neck. Kill: V slices the throat and releases the body. Knockout: Chokehold as usual.
    Katana/Machete: V grabs the enemy from behind with one arm (katana out of frame.) Kill: Stab straight through the back to the other side. Knockout: Pommel strike to the head.
    Mantis Blades: V grabs enemy with hands as usual. Kill: "Scissor" the head/neck where the joint of the blades meet. Knockout: Chokehold as usual.

Nudity
  • Censorship of the genitals should be removed. The boxers should be gone even when in FPP view or looking in the mirror or taking a shower. At least in home instance.

Miscellaneous and Bugs
  • This seems to be the most unique idea which I have seen to fix the problem of having way too less music in the Radios. Give us a legitimate instructions to access the folder and put out own music in the folder, whatever we want, until more songs and music are added. This might cause some legal problems, if so, just tell us and be transparent CDPR.
    A music folder we can throw our own music into is something I have not seen suggested yet. All the GTA's have it, Euro Tucking Sim II has it plus an internet radio feature which can stream real radio stations from. i just don't like rap and there is a TON of it in CP...haha.

• FOV changes automatically sometimes.
  • Countering Strong attacks or "Defensive attacks" audio is very rough and glitched.
  • Pinging (Ping quickhack) in some areas generates too many particles and crashes the game and even many computers. //Update this with the location//
  • You can not run after a quick combo in combat and are stuck with walking until you restart the game or do a "Joytoy scene".
  • IMPORTANT: Do not Disturb mode and Decline Calls and Messages in game. Ability to Decline Calls which are not related to story progressions. These calls tend to completely disrupt the current activity especially when my character is already in a dialogue sequence.
  • General feet going through ground and glitching out. Enemies dying and getting stuck in objects. Running over NPCS can sometimes can cause them to be stuck in you and throw the car in different directions and screw up the physics, etc.
  • Add an Interface for selecting different load games; a Character Selection Screen. I am playing 3 different lifepaths without wanting to delete any character and every time I have to go to the load game menu and squint my eyes to find where "Nomad" "Corpo" or "Street Kid" are written. Why not have a Character selection screen which acts the same as Load game screen.
  • Fix the speed acceleration or friction on game objects such as fences, rails, side paths, barbed wire etc. Jumping and running on them accelerated me to unbelievable amount of speeds.
  • Bunny Hops or constant jumping while doing a combination of aiming your gun and scanning with TAB are broken. You travel faster than a jet.
  • Double tap of WSAD to dodge should be remapped for default settings.
  • Pressing C to skip dialogues and C to crouch is very irritating, so this should be switched to default too.
  • IMPORTANT: RP WALK! We need a walking speed! We are way too speedy. RP walk toggle for the same speed when we are encumbered.
  • A way to craft multiples of the same type in crafting and upgrading.
  • Weapons Inventory UI is very bad, there is a better mockup here by the user @Pythonx7 which I have attached below to the forum post. Also fix the bugs which refresh the page on disassembly of guns.
Here is an edit I've done of how easily this could have been improved many times over.
View attachment 11089271

These are the prime concerns and suggestions at the top of my head. Again, these are all features which should be added in my opinion, and from the general observable majority of the players. But If Night City is going to be the City of Next Gen Gaming, then these are fair suggestions imo.

PS: I tried my best trying to edit and beautify the post. Sorry if I did a bad job with it, first post. Tell me what I can edit and improve and I WILL do ASAP!.

Last edited:
Agreed!

There is one more feature that I think would be pretty cool- increased life-like attributes of vehicles. They could have maintenance requirements which would be affected by the damage caused to them; so the greater the damage dealt, the higher would be the maintenance cost; and tis could differ from vehicle to vehicle. The vehicles could also accumulate dust and dirt and require washes for which there should be car wash facilities available.

A lot of these fall into mine too.

• I havnt even wanted to try guns on console, theres not really any auto-aim. Its really hard to actually hit anything so I went with a sword. The combat is pretty rigid and choppy though. No real need to block or counter, so that could be revisited.
  • The joystick on PlayStation is extremely sensitive, I could blow on it and I would walk/run. Probably where the drifting issues are coming from.
  • I really hate that i am constantly bombarded by phone calls. Several times i am having a conversation with someone and I get a phone call, and all of the sudden i am in 2 conversations, then ignoring one of them.
  • The main story is great so far, but the side quests are not really tied in and just feel like random people, it would be nice to run into them during other missions and pick up contacts that way. Not "you entered my part of town, lets be friends"

I just feel like i am being bombarded by everything after an event triggers something, then 10 things happen at once. There are a lot of things that are keeping me from being immersed. I love the city, the look and the main story. The side characters and bigger npc's need more depth added.

I love the game! Thank you so much for a great game CDPR! However, these are my concerns and suggestions about the game although I am satisfied with how Nudity is right now, It is included as it is very high in demand. Hope they are fixed or added. Just because I am stating these does not mean that there are no aspects of the game I love. There are many in fact.

These are a list of features I have noticed and in my opinion need some working to do upon or to be added as was either promised or expected by me. If anyone can add on any features to the thread I will do my best to compile them into this one.
It is important that these suggestions go to the CDPR team and needs to be in a concise location so they can easily access and work upon or even take notice. Let me start.

Optimization is Obviously a huge concern and I know it has been stated enough so I have omitted most aspects of it.

Character Customization
  • You can never have TOO MUCH of character creation. Need more CDPR, Give us body height, weight, shape, hairstyles, eyes, face shapes etc.
  • More Clothes and styling. Night City was advertised was a City where your looks are the most important and how it mattered to every choice you make.
  • Where are all the Saloons/ Cosmetic Surgeons or Ripperdocs/ Nail and Hairdressers? In game character customization is close to zero.
  • A way to preview clothes before you buy them from shops! I'm not asking to copy the GTA mechanic of buying clothes but perhaps a thought to be considered? Maybe like an interactive dressing room. The way we buy clothes right now is so Basic and games have been implementing it since a decade like Skyrim.
  • Hide Clothing option for people who want the stats on the clothing but don't want the clothes to show, especially with hats and facewear.
  • Transmog : Changing clothes style with different stats. Or even upgrading their stats without changing the look and vice versa. This is a must in 2020 rpg gaming imo.
  • Cyberware mod or just a flashlight to see better in darker areas! I change gamma way too often.
  • A well thought out system for combat and looks going hand in hand for reference is below

AI
  • This is probably the most disappointing aspect of the game for most who wanted immersion. The AI is no where up to par in my opinions. Probably needs a huge overhaul.
  • Traffic AI is not very immersive. Honking cars seems to work like its supposed to but its too basic. The cars just get stuck by themselves and do nothing but just stay on the street.​
  • I really thought NPC AI would come to me and call me a "Joytoy" or "Sl*t" if I walked around naked. But that does not seem to be the case, at least that's what I gathered from the advertising, I could have misunderstood, still a cool feature maybe. These kind of AI interactions make it "next gen gaming".
  • The more I play the game, the more I find the AI dumber. In the starting I saw the same NPC probably twice. But now 50 hours in, I have seen instances where two exact copies of NPC are beside each other with synced actions.

• As stated before more shops : Barber shops/ Cosmetics/ Furniture Shops/ Exclusive gun shops like only snipers/pistols/katanas type.
  • Also I noticed, MOST of the cool looking shops are closed lol, as in non interactable, please open them.
  • If I could actually Interact with the Bartender and have a Drink cinematic scene instead of just buying from the store and getting it into my inventory. Maybe have a dialogue with the bartender etc.
  • Ripperdocs : Installing Cyberware and Cybernetic parts is so underwhelming. The first scene is very immersive with Viktor, but then its so damn flat. Need at least an explanatory dialogue about the implant and or a conversation with the ripperdoc before getting the implant to ease into it. You can not just make it buy and install like any other market mechanic and expect it to be immersive or satisfying.

Home
Better Home Interaction! I might be saying some points which might already have been implemented here and maybe I just haven't discovered during my play.
  • Expansion of house.
  • More home services like adding a selling machine, Teleport station, Cybernetic upgrades, Mini Bar, etc.
  • Vehicle Garage?
  • Pets! They don't need to be of living kind, they can be Mecha bots or something similar.

• Metro System.
  • Cars feel like they have no gravity or downward force. No heaviness leading to janky driving feel.
  • Adjustable Seat Height In first person PLEASE! I love driving in first person for the immersion but in some cars I can not even see what's in front of the car in first person.
  • This might be a bit too much to ask for in the early stages but flying vehicles (AVs) which we can control like how we can control a car for sure.
  • Expensive vehicles should be better in at least some aspect i.e. Looks / Performance Stats etc.

Nudity
  • Censorship of the genitals should be removed. The boxers should be gone even when in FPP view or looking in the mirror or taking a shower. At least in home instance.

Miscellaneous and Bugs
  • Countering Strong attacks or "Defensive attacks" audio is very rough and glitched.
  • Pinging (Ping quickhack) in some areas generates too many particles and crashes the game and even many computers. //Update this with the location//
  • You can not run after a quick combo in combat and are stuck with walking until you restart the game or do a "Joytoy scene".
  • Do not Disturb mode and Decline Calls and Messages in game.
  • General feet going through ground and glitching out. Enemies dying and getting stuck in objects. Running over NPCS can sometimes can cause them to be stuck in you and throw the car in different directions and screw up the physics, etc.
  • Add an Interface for selecting different load games; a Character Selection Screen. I am playing 3 different lifepaths without wanting to delete any character and every time I have to go to the load game menu and squint my eyes to find where "Nomad" "Corpo" or "Street Kid" are written. Why not have a Character selection screen which acts the same as Load game screen.
  • Fix the speed acceleration or friction on game objects such as fences, rails, side paths, barbed wire etc. Jumping and running on them accelerated me to unbelievable amount of speeds.
  • Bunny Hops or constant jumping while doing a combination of aiming your gun and scanning with TAB are broken. You travel faster than a jet.
  • Pressing C to skip dialogues and C to crouch is very irritating, so this should be switched to default too.
  • Ability to Decline Calls which are not related to story progressions. These calls tend to completely disrupt the current activity especially when my character is already in a dialogue sequence.
  • Weapons Inventory UI is very bad, there is a better mockup here by the user @Pythonx7 which I have attached below to the forum post. Also fix the bugs which refresh the page on disassembly of guns.

These are the prime concerns and suggestions at the top of my head. Again, these are all features which should be added in my opinion, and from the general observable majority of the players. But If Night City is going to be the City of Next Gen Gaming, then these are fair suggestions imo.

PS: I tried my best trying to edit and beautify the post. Sorry if I did a bad job with it, first post. Tell me what I can edit and improve and I WILL do ASAP!.

100% with you my brother. Just missing a toggle-walk option.

I would like to see melee weapon specific stealth kill animations. It's disappointing to have a knife out when I grab a guy, but I don't use it if I elect to kill.

I think stealth players would appreciate a little more flavor to their play style, and I think contextual stealth kill animations would go a long way.

A few ideas:

Knife: V grabs the enemy from behind and places the blade to their neck. Kill: V slices the throat and releases the body. Knockout: Chokehold as usual.

Katana/Machete: V grabs the enemy from behind with one arm (katana out of frame.) Kill: Stab straight through the back to the other side. Knockout: Pommel strike to the head.

Mantis Blades: V grabs enemy with hands as usual. Kill: "Scissor" the head/neck where the joint of the blades meet. Knockout: Chokehold as usual.

There are basically no RP elements in this so-called RPG. Just a FPS with some numbers.
Having no ability to customize your appearance in-game is so bad I can't believe this is actually what we got.

Two more annoying things -
Upgrading crafting components is done one at a time, so if you want to craft 1 legendary component, you have to make 216 uncommon components, to make 36 rare components, turn them in to 6 epic to turn in to 1 legendary. PLEASE CDPR CHANGE THIS

Any item, XP and more, you acquire after the point of no return, are lost once you go back to the last checkpoint. Considering there are many items you pick up, this seems really dumb (there's also a message popping up saying you have special rewards waiting in your inventory, but nothing is actually added). The stupidest example for this is during 'all along the watchtower' mission, if you went that path, there are 3 legendary clothing items, which you can't even equip for some reason, that are just picked up and then lost.

- NO autocenter Cameras in cars

XD
Post automatically merged:

- Options to customize V's apartment coloring, lights...etc
- Vehicle customization garages
- Barber shops
- Tattoo shops
- Gambling
- Usable Arcade machines

These should help make the city actually worth exploring

Sexy :) i like it!

Key Bindings can not be changed.

Going from One side of the Keyboard to the other has become very tiresome. This is beyond frustrating. If it's permanent than I will refund

Daring

Romance

Option to have novels with NPCs (some) these, chosen, with functions such as monitoring missions, household chores, dialogues (they could be random at some point).

Voices - it is 2020 if we are able to produce perfect graphic expressions, would it be very difficult to produce sound expressions, from words in the same way? I think so, it is possible. It is possible to have an AI that generates voices. I would invest a lot in it - it would be a 'revolutionary' element in the game industry. And you can go further ... if you dare and without much 'cost' ...

A music folder we can throw our own music into is something I have not seen suggested yet. All the GTA's have it, Euro Tucking Sim II has it plus an internet radio feature which can stream real radio stations from. i just don't like rap and there is a TON of it in CP...haha.

9 features that didn't make it to the final version of Cyberpunk 2077

Cutscenes in 3rd person

Devs said "Night City is a very polluted city and we're also exploring that kind of stuff, pollution and global warming and everything. " I like to see that althought not high priority

Advertisements tailored to V would point you to vending machines

Police could be corrupt, and NPCs will react to you killing civilians

Life Path choices:

" In the 2018 gameplay reveal, the character creator let you pick between three backstory options in three categories: Childhood hero, Key life event, and Why Night City? These choices presumably would've affected how other characters react to you and at least your introductory quest. When CD Projekt Red showed off the game again in 2020, these choices had been replaced with three Lifepaths: Corpo, Nomad, and Street Kid.

In an interview with VG 247, designer Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz said "Having players shape V’s backstory through a series of choices, like selecting your childhood hero, a key life event, and the reason for choosing to go to Night City, was one of the ideas we were looking at and iterating on earlier in development for character creation. However, the longer we talked about it, the more we felt we wanted to make these choices more meaningful and impactful. This is how we came up with the idea for life paths… Our goal was to equip players with as many customization and roleplay options while also fleshing out these totally different perspectives on Cyberpunk 2077’s world for V as a character. I think the life paths system is something that helped us do just that."

Character Customization

AI

Home
  • Expansion of house.
  • Vehicle Garage?

• Metro System.

Nudity

Miscellaneous and Bugs
  • Do not Disturb mode and Decline Calls and Messages in game.
  • Ability to Decline Calls which are not related to story progressions. These calls tend to completely disrupt the current activity especially when my character is already in a dialogue sequence.

The romance sistem is realistic and doesn't need changes. I want more interactions with romances like more dates, more conversations... expanded romances. I want unisex clothes and hairs, dress my fem V with man clothes and dress my male V with woman clothes. More interactions with the city and the posibility to activate the third person camera in photomode during the conversations and sex scenes.

Calls shouldn't be possible during conversation - I've had a touching scene completely ruined by two fairly long calls. Which is actually pretty immersion breaking in the case of, "Hey hold on with this really important talk, I got to talk on the holo. Okay done- no wait I got another call wait more."

Skippable Braindance - Okay so I've played 87 hours of CP2077. I've grown tired of the braindance tutorial during the preview videos before it was even released. Playing it the second time was infuriating due to how long and boring it is. It just drags on. It's an unusually long tutorial. BDs are cool, but damn are they a one time thing and due to dragging on when you know the solution it's just not fun.

In the 2018 gameplay reveal
There was a lot of stuff in the 2018 reveal that's just not in the game or changed a lot. I'd say the 2018 reveal looks more fun than what we got. Character creator included with the backstory stuff.

2019 gameplay reveal also had some stuff that's just gone too.

Honestly CP2077 is a ton of fun and I love the game inspite of everything, but feels like a lot of it was cut to reach the release date of 2020. As an example the lifepath start. The Corpo lifepath feels like it was just removed, it might as well not be there. They spoke of the lifepaths as basically a small act of its own but I've had firefights longer than them. Nomad lifepath is the most fully featured but that's a pretty low bar.

Agreed!

There is one more feature that I think would be pretty cool- increased life-like attributes of vehicles. They could have maintenance requirements which would be affected by the damage caused to them; so the greater the damage dealt, the higher would be the maintenance cost; and tis could differ from vehicle to vehicle. The vehicles could also accumulate dust and dirt and require washes for which there should be car wash facilities available.

That is a pretty cool idea! The gradual aging and dusting of a car is not that hard to implement either, would be pretty cool addon and paying a regular maintenance fee could also be pretty sick! I'll add it on.

I just feel like i am being bombarded by everything after an event triggers something, then 10 things happen at once. There are a lot of things that are keeping me from being immersed. I love the city, the look and the main story. The side characters and bigger npc's need more depth added.

Yeah I can agree with that, at times its so quiet and in seconds everything just happens all at once.

- Gambling
- Usable Arcade machines

These should help make the city actually worth exploring

IKR! I so hoped Arcade machines would be interactable. Damn what a shame.

Damn, this is so easy to implement, how come no one ever thought of this. I totally agree! At least until they fix music, we should be able to do it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom