[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

+
City-wise? Maybe include more sounds and ambience in the game. It has the number of people, traffic and the lights... but its missing something:

- hissing sounds
- random yelling, screaming, laughing, etc.
- police chasing somebody
- fire trucks, ambulances,
- traffic lights
- better rain, fog, wind(thats not as crazy, unrealistically strong as in The Witcher 3).
- more flashing lights
- more hologram advertisements like in the ORIGINAL Bladerunner movie
-darker darks with lighting that 'pops' like in a futuristic, metropolitan city in the night.

Last edited:
Awesome thread with so many good ideas. Already been said but I just want to highlight one thing: random events/encounters. Those would add a lot of life to the city and don't think it's super hard to implement.

I'd like a hold breath mechanic for sniping. As is, anything beyond 100 meters is a complete crapshoot to get a head shot.

As much as I look forward to updates for this game it still sadens me that what we're asking for straight away is basically cut content.

I hope they just start from where they left off before when making the game go gold(when was that??.. probably mid/late-Nov) and putting it out in the street. CD PROJECT RED, just resume where you left off from there...

Forget spending so much manpower and development-power on hotfixes, patches, updates, etc. MOST of that work should be continuing to build the game to a 'complete' version of itself. Something I think both the game designers and players wanted in the beginning, before the pressures of unfair deadlines, unhealthy threats from selfish gamers, paranoia of thinking the world's constantly wondering "why is it taking so long" & COVID-19.

So what if it takes til next year or longer. I rather play a game of how it's meant to be. Something the game-makers over there will not be ashamed of, but proud of.

Think we players can wait. Rather have that than a 'next-gen' upgrade of it on my PS5 or Xbox Series X that's coming from a broken, incompletion of game.

What are you worried about now?
...your dignity?
reputation?
creditworthiness?

Gone. Now get it back.
How you wanted it in the first place.
"Don't you want a little piece of the glory. See what it tastes like" -(Nacho Libre)
You should for this game and all the hype you generated.

- FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED -

Get in those cubicles or home offices and close yourself off from world and get back to work!

have nothing left to lose.

Havnt seen it mentioned but is there any chance we can get a multiple items crafting instead of just individual? Also braindances need to be a thing loved the idea of solving a crime scene using thermal and visual layers and identifying criminals via sounds and conversations over the phone, more joy toys or more sex would be nice.

These would be great for future expansions, Night City deserves it

- Options to customize V's apartment coloring, lights...etc
- Vehicle customization garages
- Barber shops
- Tattoo shops

What do you think, if you have any other ideas post 'em below.
Cyberware costumization

Guest 3847602

Off the top of my head:
1) separating ranged weapons in inventory into categories (handguns, submachine guns, shotguns, assault & precision rifles, snipers)
2) minigames (arcade games, pinball, poker, darts, etc...)
3) adding the option of changing V's appearance at rippedoc clinics
4) colour-coding different types of sidequests on the map, making those of "buy the car x,y,z" variety easier to identify and ignore if needed be

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is not an update to Night City but a feature like this would be a good addition.

Uncapped console framerate

I created such a thread not long ago, but yours is a lot better structured and has a very nice layout.
I agree with your list and want to support this way of supporting the game <3

Thank you so much! Tried my best :D
Post automatically merged:

I just so love to drive the trucks in this game. It is like real. Wanna ask for a Mack truck like this one:

View attachment 11107883

If you're going for it, please exaggerate a whole awful lot by giving it 6 axels, of which the 3 front ones steer.
Love seeing that of the Alvarado. ;)(y)

I understand, The way trucks feel are pretty close to real life, however the cars and smaller vehicles feel like they have no weight to them, especially the fast ones. The tires feel like they have no friction. That is the main point making driving very weird for me.

Perhaps a lot of people who are saying CP2077 is anything above a 5/10 are new to games, perhaps they are just too nice or perhaps they can't handle dealing with reality. Either way, A few videos show just how far behind CP2077 is compared to standards set with similar style open world games decades ago.

These videos are by no means saying GTA and Cyberpunk 2077 are exactly the same type of games, rather it is a comparison to show the extreme gap between the quality of the games in very similar or identical areas. My suggestion is find out how CP2077 is decades behind industry standard and bring it up to standard.

How? <--------------????

All of those PLUS all RPG mechanics they promissed is what I expected.

Dose anyone else want to know what happen to the corpos hit money. Jackie makes a point to mention it then it's just gone you see the same intro were you work jobs with jackie and get the car and apartment. So were is the money? Also like to see diffrent starting clothes fo life paths just give me some suits for the corpo life. That could be used to explain the money I still think you should get some extra mone maybe 25000 enough to pay Vik off for the free cyberware would be nice

The option to eat a lot of blue pills and "turn off" that mf. Always bitc..ing about his life, about corpos, trolling, and making fun of V. He is annoying af.

you have to understand when people ask for more joytoys or erotic braindances they do not ask for themselves, anyone can go visit any adult website and be happy.
People want to make their "V" happy and enjoy that lifestyle even if its adult oriented. Its like role playing with yout action figure or barbie doll. After long difficult missions just wanna my "V" relax have fun and be entertained.

It just hit me while playing this game, now me being male i play with dolls ingame. Meaning i am dressing my main character to look stylish and cool or funny or cute, i felt like i can be compared to a girl who played with barbie dolls, only i am doing it virtually.

game is cool :) and i wish i could do more in it.

It's 2020 NO ONE can make any AAA open world title in a big city and NOT expect direct comparison to older GTA games, people expect every open world modern city now a days to be AT LEAST as alive and reactive as GTA V or better.
Post automatically merged:

Also... this. Everyone whom played CP2077 should watch these two videos.

Last edited:
CP2077AE.jpg

The keyword missing for me here is "Depth", the game lacks depth "everywhere". And that is what i am expecting from free patches, DLCs and the expansions to come later.

cybergear.jpg

Gears with durability, bonus, malus (!) :
  • Weapons could overheat, jam more or less depending on the durability. Don't they already in real life ?
  • Some weapons should be tagged as "one handed" while other as "two handed". Giving the ability for the players to use 2 weapons in each hand or not. And also for driving (see next chapter).
  • Armor could provide additionnal protection or less depending on the clothes' materials (basic jacket, or fireproof fiber jacket like, bulletproof kevlar, etc..). But the protection could lessen softly based on the damage it has taken during it's lifetime, needing to be repaired.
  • Depending on the clothes you choose, you should be more or less visible to enemy. Like the netrunner suit should give you more discretion for "infiltrator" style gameplay. While coloful clothes should make you clearly visible to enemy.
  • Big armor like clothes should impact your speed movement and stamina consumption while providing more bullet proof protection in the body part it is covering only. While lighter clothes improves your agility in combat.
  • Augmentation should have more visual impact and also implies some negative impact. You got a reinforced body for protection, you're making more noise when moving and it also slows you down a little bit or consume your stamina faster. You choose lightweight augmentation, giving you the ability to dash (not by default then) and move faster while not being a bullet sponge yourself. The same should apply to the different kind of enemies
  • You got some cybernetics' eyes installed, the enemy can alter your vision with iem weapons/grenades only. You got that other variant of cybernetics' eyes, you're vulnerable to flash grenade but not iem.
    I think i've only saw (so far) one kind of optics cyberware. You could have given variants to choose between zoom in, thermals, noise detector, and so on. And giving some malus to them . Light sensitive eyes for thermals, noise saturation with noise detector (you could then add a "bang grenade" which purpose is to prevent the player from hearing anything for a short lapse of time)
  • The craft part should be revamped, we don't want to craft basic stuff and guns (is there any gamers crafting a basic gun when enemy drop already better weapon from the start ?!), we want to craft exceptionnal things that requires exceptionnal components that requires specifics quests to be done to acquire parts that will help player build an entire unique gun, sword or cloth. If each of these components can be mixed between them, it would give the ability for players to build completly different stuff.
    We don't want to collect tons of material to craft a generic rare or legendary guns. Or spends X materials to improve DPS or armor by ten ! It should serve the purpose of mounting components that expand the weapon usage, could have been those ricochet or AI smart aiming systems. Could have been components to change the type of damage that we are dealing with that guns (those chemical, electricity damage you randomly puts on the guns we loot)
    The crafting should be an entire experience in itself, and not something entirely click base (demounting stuff to get generic components to craft mostly generic weapons that cannot be customized at all)

cyberwheels.jpg

Pimp my ride :
  • Adjust the height in FPP, we cannot see "shit" inside the car for the most of them.
  • Screen inside the cockpit displaying the views from the retro-camera fitted on the vehicles. Using PIP rendering (like ArmA 3 for the knowers) with degraded details so it does not get too heavy to render (you could also make this rendering optionnal in the graphics settings too !)
  • Minimap zoom should be dynamic and based on the car speed so the player can see where to turn before it is too late when driving at high speed.
  • Customizing basic parts of the cars which gonna change their behavior too
    • Armor plated car to resist damage, but slowing the acceleration rate
    • Tires bullet proof to prevent flat tires but giving slippery cars behavior, while normal gives more grip but can be damaged to the state it prevents the vehicle from moving quickly.
    • Nitro (the canisters can already be seen in current cars !) giving you a boost in speed when needed but overheating the engine in the long run, so making you slower after a bit of time. So if you haven't ended the pursuit you are penalized
    • Engine/coolant parts to improve max speed or the duration of nitro
  • I am pretty sure there are a few vehicles that doesn't give the speed'ometer in FPP. You have to switch to TPP to get it on the HUD.
All those modifications make sense if you give us 2 needed things to make that list relevant and moving through night city (and the badlands) interesting and dynamic.
  1. Ability to shoot from the car with one handed weapons
  2. Introduce pursuit with police cars, blockade, or air transport (like the Maxtac we saw early in the game when Jackie is driving) depending on the police search stars.
  3. Gangs should also sometimes go after players on the road when we complete missions against them. There is one or 2 scripted events, there should be unscripted events too when you move on gangs' turf.

cyberlives.jpg

Those lives we could have got :
  • I wish we had 3 games in 1. Completly different experiences between the life path. Maybe we should have only one in the basic games and the 2 others coming in expansion. Because the current life paths does not differentiate that much each other during the whole game except for the prologue itself.
    Giving these false 3 paths in the base game was a mistake. One life path in the base game and add 2 full completly differents paths in 2 future expansions was way better.
  • Would have expected Corpo path to have corpo contacts/contracts, to evolve in the corpo sphere from top to bottom to the top again and as bonuses to try and open his own small corpo businesses.
  • Would have expected Street Kids path to open gang contacts/contracts, mounting is own dealer business side for cyberstuff or weapons, getting night city into a gang war between each factions while optionnaly being backed by a corpo maybe.
  • Nomad would be the base game we have, V leaving his nomad family to turn mercs and follow his "Keanu Reeves' adventure". Being a mercs he is its own product to sell to fixers while also have to deal with his own survival against the "deadly chip of immortality"
  • Cop could be another lifepath with different paths, whether it's detective stuff, turning into a dirty cops or joining the maxtac for tactical gameplay against cyberpsychos or gangs
  • We should have had multiple different safe places in each different life paths (because a corpo won't get a safe place in pacifica and a street kids won't move to a luxary hotel)
  • "Night Cityer" lives you should also be more noticeable, rather than seeing only a whole sheep crowd that has no purpose. It should be a mix of both, the crowd to populate the world, with a small part of it being full day/night cycle people that have their own life and with whom we could have some specifics chat when talking to them.
    You could clearly differentiate them for the players to identify quickly with proper and different behavior or appearance.

cybershops.jpg

Shopping madness :

Does anyone turn to shops to get their gears ? I don't, at all.
  • Shop should have unique items you can't get anywhere else (i am not thinking about generic legendary weapons..)
  • Shop should be limited to the kind of stuff they are dealing with (i sold a legendary sniper rifle to a barman, hilarious !)
  • Shop related quests coud add a layer to connect with them instead of seeing them as vending machines (that luxury shop cyberpsycho event was a nice touch i though, but it was not followed by others with the same shop and haven't seen anything like that with some others so far)
  • The money we earn SHOULD NOT come from selling tons of loot to shops. Contracts don't give us much credits on that side, basicly my V's is turning profit by selling lots of loots of guns & clothes i gather on dead bodies. I am a merc and i can't live on the money i earn from contracts ! I have to loot everything on the ground and go sells that to shops to make money and improve my way in life. Selling loots to shops should not be the way to earns money that will grants players access to better equipments in these same shops
  • Some shops should be more life like. These social hub like bar, diner, etc.. where we should be able to seat, drink, eat, hear random NPCs talking about night city, politics, their life.. just random things or events based things. "Mix it up" !
  • Cars should be mostly bought in specifics SHOPS rather than all being acquired through false contracts with fixers. Giving some quest related cars is good, there is a background for it. Fixers proposing all cars to V ? No way, or only if there is a solid background bringing to it. So maybe 1 or 2 could be bought like that.

I think i layered some basic things to get more depth to multiple parts of the game. More could be said & done, i just don't have a fulltime job to think about it too much.

Last edited:
My Suggestion nice and simple
- Fix AI wanted system (MAXTAC dropship chase its the dream, Cops actually chasing you with cars)
- Adjust NPC AI
- Add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you)
- Rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP)
- More JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City is unacceptable)
- Add more resistance and status effects to BOSS fights.
- Add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos)
- Add various side activities (poker, blackjack, arcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi)
- Add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests)
- Ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant)
- Street cred needs more functions "taking down some bounties can be a way to earn those its too easy something that can be repeatable/tied into repeatable content.
- Ability to do boxing/races side activies not tied to the story atm its super limited
- Storage inventory needs categories
- Lifepaths need more impact
- Ability to continue after ending "more repetitive content that maybe resets when u sleep job offers from diff Gangs? something that helps me reach lvl cap or to try some new mods/weapons/ cyberdecks u get at the end of the story something that keeps players occupied with something to do" I played Pacifist non-lethal when i finished the game i was 32 and nothing left to do:( <<<< MOST IMPORTANT PLEASE
- Cyberware color customization "we want diff arm colors... still dreaming of a pink gorilla arms.... IF johnny is silverhand i wanna be V pinker hands"

Gorilla_Arms_specs.png

-Night vision, thermal vision
- More romance options "seems like after a certain point in the game the person cease to exist like judy for example i cant even lean with her on the balcony anymore Grrr"
- Ability to sleep in other houses / get new cribs
- Metro system,cab system "I know im asking too much i get it im sorry"
- Knife retrivable PLEASEEEEEEEEE
- Car customization "I'm not asking for a full color paint system but there is def something missing would be cool to make your ride even more yours instead of getting other people's ride"

Top Bottom