[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

+
1. The ability to annotate the map, add additional markers so we can for e.g. mark where we left the car we hijacked from a hapless citizen, would help.
2. UI improvements and consistency. I can hit 'J' from the map to access the journal but hitting 'M' to try to access the map from the Journal doesn't work.

At this point they wod probably do well to annouce they are leaving current version as is and re releasing the game in a year or less.

Worked wonders for Square Enix with Final Fantasy XIV, they made a great game supported and updated to this day and saved their whole company from bankruptcy in less than a year with less manpower and away less resources than CDPR. If they can do it, CDPR can do it for Cyberpunk 2077 as well.

I would be extra happy with a statement like this from CDPR right now.

At least give us the interface, options, and features, all just exactly like we saw on the trailers and demos. At the very least bring that game back.

Based on the current structure of the game and how the clothing system is designed it is possible but would interfere with cyberware that is related to hands. So i think if gloves were to be included they will need to hide bits of cyberware animation and design. Maybe a better option would be to make cyberware variations that would include gloves or customization option to dye them to fit the shot.

Actually, I am of a thought that there was a slot reserved for gloves at first, but that it was removed to make room for the special rectangular slot. NPCs are wearing gloves, so the player can too.

Iconics are in bad place right now with regards to crafting. Some of them drop as recipes, others as the item, which makes the recipe ones automatically better. Finding any iconic should just give you the recipe as a free bonus.
Aren't we supposed to get recipes for every iconic we find? The support site says, "Whenever you gain an Iconic item, you will automatically receive Crafting Specs of that same item for different rarities and improved stats." But there are still several items that I'm missing the specs for. The most annoying of which is the Malorian Arms pistol.

There are many similar threads and they mostly mention valid bits that would really add value to everyone's experience in Night City. Personally I have felt as I played tru that all my investment was based on character development their stories and ultimately the romance. We all define different goal for ourselves as we go tru Night City and to have a more meaningful relationship with character and my romance choice was my focus.

Therefore my main argument for implementing new future updates should always be tied in with characters and their stories to give them more weight and impact, content for contents sake without a wider connection to the people in the city will feel void and directly ruin the promise of a growing and diverse narrative story telling based on our choices.
Examples of this would be consequences in our quest options, the quests we choose and reject should impact our connections to a gang, to a character and have effects on us later down the path. The way we handle our quests and who we kill should put us on good or the bad side on someone's radar.

To me the romance as it is structured now is a huge missed opportunity as it stands atm. I hope it gets expanded to have a more wider impact on our story in the city. Cyberpunk has you so invested in the story and progression of your intimacy that simply halting it and keeping it a small reward for an ending or a crushing depression bomb in other endings feels so unfulfilling. Imagine being told you cant show affection to your lover at the start of your relationship, and this is exactly what happens currently. What you hope to look forward to as you gain access to them and they accept you, things like dates and more missions more tough decisions or their involvement in Night City is non existent, no more intimacy, not even a hug or a kiss.
At this point I don't know if i should suggest to you to go and immerse yourself in romance if you haven't already, because what you will find is some extremely amazing writing and character building and personality as you discover more about them and give your heart to help and get close to them. Or if I should tell you to stay away from it because you will find the void that comes after the intimate part of your romance that will leave you desperate for more. The start of your journey is its end.

I had previously suggested few things to improve upon this part since its a topic am passionate about.
1. Your character of choice for romance should be the only one that calls you by your full name after the start of the relationship.

2. Work on what is there already and build on it, randomize and expand the answers these characters can give us, its same lines atm, have them surprise us with different answers based on met conditions. If i ask Judy what new braindences she mixed up have her tell me 5 different things and let me choose other things to say based on her response.

3. More messages and text responses, this shouldn't be difficult but its what couples do endlessly so please. If they ask me what i want to eat for dinner or arrange a dinner after based on my response.... you get the point.

4. More quests together, casual or serious, romantic and sweet. Don't tell me that there isn't some misfit that wouldn't try get back at me tru my gf/bf in Night City, you can make so many stories its a damn gold mine.

5. More intimacy, option to kiss, hug should be somewhere in these responses we give to our person of choice. Ways to trigger more sex scenes with our partner, the ones already there are so damn tasteful and wonderfully artistic.

6. Don't make it easy. We want the challenge and sharp decision making to getting into the heart of ones we love. Triggering the intimate scenes should come with perfect decision making in dialogue choices and actions in quests/events.

7. Make more use of that apartment after they let us live with them i beg of you.

8. Let us take them with us in our car or on our bike on a mission. These characters are basically invincible and invisible anyways so just having them as support fire and some dialogue would mean so much already.

Fixes that shall be added / made:

𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆:
-optimization (for all rigs and platforms)
-the issue of bugs in general gameplay
-minimap being too small
-remake weapon well
-police during gang takedowns
-police's wanted system
-beat the brat balance
-vehicles exploding in 2 hits
-random insta-deaths
-multiple dialogs at once
-change vehicle handling
-dying to one hit
-remove hints on locations
-characters not spawning
-improve crafting
-relic malfunction effect wont stop
-hitboxes and hit detection
-easy police escapes
-npcs shooting you if too close
-fix mantis execution animation
-fix camera noticing you through wall
-fix police not chasing you

𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻:
-map being too red
-map switching when fast-travelling
-broken camera changing while driving
-inventory reloading when selling
-enemies holding weapons during cutscenes
-cars spawning out of nowhere
-weather changing out of nowhere
-loading screen won't load
-weapons falling through the map
-carried person dying after being dropped
-car flying away when another's called
-losing items randomly
-objective marker showing a wrong place
-calls during a gunfight
-calls for every single event in city
-an ability to cancel/refuse calls
-new way to purchase cars
-camera stuck in photo mode
-character's lips not moving
-some sounds missing (like glass cracking)
-water effects missing (bullets heating water)

𝗔𝗱𝗱:
-more cyberware
-more races
-an option to swap stats between clothes
-an ability to show off specific items in our apartment
-an ability to change make-up
-an ability to change haircuts
-an ability to recolor vehicles
-an ability to sell multiple items at once
-an ability to actually eat in a restaurant
-an ability to play braindances
-an ability to call a companion for random shootouts
-an ability to call characters for a drink
-any sort of side activity (like theater, bowling, etc.)
-a functional mobile phone

𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗱:
-𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝗱𝘆

Nice positive feedback so far!
  • IMPORTANT: Do not Disturb mode and Decline Calls and Messages in game. Ability to Decline Calls which are not related to story progressions. These calls tend to completely disrupt the current activity especially when my character is already in a dialogue sequence.
Inline with the above:
- Give us a reason to visit the fixer locations, maybe only get 50% of jobs via calls and have us visit a fixer for a job. The atmosphere in those bars are pretty cool and it would be nice if we had reasons to go to these places in between the story missions. The way it is now might be convenient, but it removes opportunities to make use of those nice places you have built!

- A.I. panics a bit too much when I accidentally bump into them, an entire block can go into panic mode.
- Also feel like I should be able to push a NPC out of my way without committing a crime.

Fixes that shall be added / made:

𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆:
-optimization (for all rigs and platforms)
-the issue of bugs in general gameplay
-minimap being too small
-remake weapon well
-police during gang takedowns
-police's wanted system
-beat the brat balance
-vehicles exploding in 2 hits
-random insta-deaths
-multiple dialogs at once
-change vehicle handling
-dying to one hit
-remove hints on locations
-characters not spawning
-improve crafting
-relic malfunction effect wont stop
-hitboxes and hit detection
-easy police escapes
-npcs shooting you if too close
-fix mantis execution animation
-fix camera noticing you through wall
-fix police not chasing you

𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻:
-map being too red
-map switching when fast-travelling
-broken camera changing while driving
-inventory reloading when selling
-enemies holding weapons during cutscenes
-cars spawning out of nowhere
-weather changing out of nowhere
-loading screen won't load
-weapons falling through the map
-carried person dying after being dropped
-car flying away when another's called
-losing items randomly
-objective marker showing a wrong place
-calls during a gunfight
-calls for every single event in city
-an ability to cancel/refuse calls
-new way to purchase cars
-camera stuck in photo mode
-character's lips not moving
-some sounds missing (like glass cracking)
-water effects missing (bullets heating water)

𝗔𝗱𝗱:
-more cyberware
-more races
-an option to swap stats between clothes
-an ability to show off specific items in our apartment
-an ability to change make-up
-an ability to change haircuts
-an ability to recolor vehicles
-an ability to sell multiple items at once
-an ability to actually eat in a restaurant
-an ability to play braindances
-an ability to call a companion for random shootouts
-an ability to call characters for a drink
-any sort of side activity (like theater, bowling, etc.)
-a functional mobile phone

𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗱:
-𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝗱𝘆
And more Panam. :giveup:

Sorry if those are repetitions, but if it comes to my ideas (besides those in the first post - I totally agree):
- minimap zoom-out when driving fast,
- (better option) some kind of arrows on the hud when driving - V has optical cyberware installed from the beginning, why not make use of it and make some kind of navigating system? The game is too pretty to constantly observe minimap to check if you are driving the way to the checkpoint,
- I don't really know how, but I need journal rework - one quickwin is to attach shards connected to the quests under the quest names, another one is to attach info sent by the fixer with photos and such,
- ingame map is inconvenient and sometimes very hard to read - this is also a complaint, I don't have exact ideas, but in my opinion it needs some rework,
- some kind of in-game "blacksmith" to create items from schemes for non-technical characters? I play as netrunner and I just want to use all those materials I gathered during the game, create those items, but I just can't, because I don't have the ability :(
- names of the ripperdocs and fixers on the map - this I need badly: I don't know how many times I wished I saw at least the names of them on the map. I know that there's fixer (or more importantly - ripperdoc) there, but I don't know which one (at least at the beginning)! Ripperdocs have different stuff to sell, they HAVE TO be distinguishable from the map!
- maybe some selling system of cyberware not used anymore? I've got two legendary mantis blades for sell (besides lots of other parts I don't use anymore), who wants?
- reputation system rework - this is big: for now there's not much to it beside having items and some quests unlock after gaining levels, but there's nothing more. It's just useless as it is now. How about vendors recognize you, give you discounts, maybe some free items, maybe gangs (which also deserve their own separate reputation system) interact with you differently based on your street cred? When you are a rookie they just ignore you or mock you, when you are getting recognizable they either attack you or run away from you basing on the character/personality archetype (I know from the official guide that there's something like that implemented in the game ;P)
- gangs reputation system - mentioned above, but I wanted to make it visible; for now gangs are nothing more than different guys to kill, it's a bit of shame to forfeit such potential,
- maybe adding some bounty on your head, both "global", based on NCPD record (all those pedestrians run over...), and "local", based on individual gang reputation (you know, you kill more of one gang, the higher the bounty and stronger gang members trying to get you; moreover, sidegigs you do are sometimes connected to the specific gangs: maybe you can involve those gigs and consequences of doing such in different ways into it? Would be a killer - for example if you complete a gig in stealthy way the gang wouldn't know that it was you and then the impact on the reputation would be minimal/zero, if you complete a gig guns blazing it would have bigger impact).

Those are some minor to medium remarks. I've got also some bigger ones, but I'm trying to stay realistic - not everything can be changed or added to the final product. To be clear: I totally love the game, spent over 70 hours in it and still can't get enough, but I just see it can be better with some more work and it just breaks my heart to leave it as it is.

Hope CDPR reads it :).

Clothes in the store need an overhaul,
I can't barely tell what color they until I put them on after purchase.
A toggle screen, like at the ripper Doc, between purchase and preview would be awesome.
Confirmation of what we are buying at checkout!
Hovering over an object should offer a larger picture preview, with a toggle possibly, preview/details(armor etc).

Everytime I buy one thing the screen scrolls and I buy something I didn't intend, I just want ammo not another knife! The same thing happens in my inventory while disassembling items, sometimes one I didn't intend like the wolf school jacket...oops
Having to reload from a previous save is an incredible inconvenience due to an auto scroll bug making the items jump position.
Confirmation of disassembling an iconic/legendary item would be nice, as when selling it asks.

It would be nice to possibly be able to merge duplicates to upgrade them. Disassembling is fine but it's hard to tell which are duplicates as the sorting is broken, "sort quality" does nothing.

Sort by rating (armor) and rarity would be nice.

The easiest way to enable car customizing is simply load any other model from NPC vehicles, that alone is better than these limited options.
Of course not random but allowing us to select from the available models of that specific car.
An annoying but realistic mechanic would be having to wait at least 30 in game minutes to use that vehicle again. To bring up the scenario we'd drive it to delamain or call him, just an idea. Same idea as above, shop with picture preview, possibly stats?

Night vision mode to your optics, or a nano drone that follows you around above your head and links it's cameras to your optics to provide a 3rd person view

That's actually a really cool idea. Might make the game a little more tactical I suppose (at least for idiots like myself who usually go in guns blazing lol).

And I really, REALLY hope for everyone's sake that CDPR actually adds some of these ideas in. At least a decent percentage of them (well "decent" is relative to different people lol). There's supposedly two large patches coming in January and February. I would imagine those will be for bugs and glitches though...

Gorilla arms actually follow their description and force open doors without the necessary skill checks.

Grenade perks affect the projectile launcher.

vehicle autopilots to the waypoint.

Stop refreshing the world every time I look away.

FOV slider for consoles. (I care deeply about this one.)

my radio keeps stopping randomly.

Zoom out the mini map.

Add police chase.

Hide head armor option.

More special armor, so I look less goofy.

Better AI.

Playable arcade games and downtime activities.

New game plus.

Fast travel without going to the blue markers.

Jumping out your vehicle while going top speed.

Optional character creation while looking at the mirror.

Bulk crafting.

Have a trash pile. Any items you know you're going to sell would be drop there and sold in bulk.

UI keeps refreshing every time I sell/buy an item.

Optional auto-loot item.

If over-encumbered, have the option to send items to your stash.

I mainly care about the FOV slider for consoles, everything else would be nice too but a better FOV would be next level.

Some distant thoughts, not really cyberpunk game.

• RETALIATION - For all bad deeds the V committed towards corporations, persons and gangs should have some form of retaliation. For example, gangs may send squad and even block the road, while a person (or some close) hire an assassin to send to kill you. These attacks should happen randomly, when you expect them least - for example you exiting shop, walk dark corridor or you just completed some police gig. Many things of what V is doing happen without much impact or repercussion to him/her. In this apparently dark world there is too much safety.

• LIFEPATH-BASED BASE STATS BONUS - base stats (or bonuses) across all life paths should be different. Corpo and Nomad cannot be equally strong or smart. In my opinion each life path should offer some extra base to primary stats (perks), for example corpo fully deserves to get +X to Intelligence and Tech base perks.

• STREET KID LIFE PATH - V starts as petty criminal here. His all fate should be tied to it. I propose to set optional V life path as close affiliate one of some gangs, like even Maelstrom. In current game reality, V is seen as a private enforcer, vacuum cleaner who sweeps streets of all possible criminal activity.

Suggestions I'd like to implement:

* Remove the requirement to have the original Iconic item when you disassemble them. That way you can Craft them without a problem with just the specs.

* The Delemain car you get should function as a summonable Fast Travel system. You can use it to go to all of the blue markers. Your taxi should be able to bus you around the city.

* I'd like a very-very short sidegig of paying V's rent. I hate that you get an e-mail and don't have the option of paying V's rent.

* Unlikely as it may be, I'd love an option to save Evelyn and have her recouperating in a Trauma Team Center. I really liked Evelyn.

* More romance options, maybe like Lizzy Wizzy as a bisexual one.

* Options to decorate V's apartment in Corpo, Nomad, or Street Kid style. Also possibly include Mox, Tyger Claw, or other Gang style.

* A side mission to confirm T-Bug's death or follow up and find out if she's been captured by Arasaka or not.

* The option to flirt with Jackie, Evelyn, or Goro even if they go nowhere.

- MAKE THE ENEMIES smarter in general. Im fed up with Valentinos who saw me killing one of their pals, then turn their back on me or stay behind cover even if I use melee weapons only... It is too easy !
Enemies never try to circle you or coordinate in a way to outsmart you. WHY ??
- Pls, make Night city more interactive.
- Change the user interface in the inventory screen, I have rarely seen so really uncomfortable inventory
- Let us have one quest specific for every weapon type which is only available if you reach level 18 or more. For ex., if I achieve level 18 pistols /handguns/ - just make a challenge fighting a smart cowboy who wants to see if V is really the best shooter, non-lethal fight, if V loves clubs or hammers - let him fight a robot which claims he is the best fighter with a hammer and then the reward might be a really good item for ex.
- Give us options about changing one's hair or even face in the game, after the char creation window
- The police should be much smarter and better in general
- V has to just die in a car crash, if his speed is above a limit and he hits a wall or another car, or at least should lose 3/4 of his HP , this is realistic
-a personal garage like that guy suggestes - this is a good idea and so easy to code
- MORE romance options

-a personal garage like that guy suggestes - this is a good idea and so easy to code
There kind of already is. There is an open/public garage directly at the appartment. They just need to fill some spots with your vehicles. which would be a nice thing to have :)

Maybe not all citizens, but at least a third should defend themselves when attacked and maybe get the help of another bystander. The way they just run away, when they live in a violent city where they can have guns and have metal arms is a bit ridiculous. Also I killed tiger claws that were holding dockers at gunpoint, they just stayed sitting on the ground like nothing happened and there was no way to untie those who looked tied up. We went from "you can talk to anyone and bring them home to your apartment, to people having three lines they sometimes take 4 seconds to spit out and don't react to obvious situations.

Top Bottom