[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

+
More Nerfs and cut content would be unwise.
Post automatically merged:

I really truly 'only' want 5 things:

1) I don't actually even care about third person. The devs were right about that call; I not only got used to it, I realized it significantly increased my immersion and feeling like V was actually me. I went back and played Control and Mass Effect and third person feels significantly more disconnected. What I do want is for my character to show up in all of my gloriously ray-traced reflections. When I walk by a window or a mirror or a shiny car, or a big ass puddle, I want to see myself. Control did it and it's absolutely beautiful. V is not short for Vampire. Please, if nothing else, do this.

2) Recreational BDs you can watch whenever you want, from the ones I bought at the sex shop and the snuff guy, up to and including a tentacle BD with UsCracks. Honestly. They had an entire team dedicated to flawlessly modelling dildos and hilarious billboards about orgasm guns. Not having a tentacle hentai BD with UsCracks was a huge missed opportunity.

3) More clothing options, including all existing NPC clothes and every clothing item available as a crafting spec. This would also include the ability to craft in additional mod slots or stats, and the ability to upgrade an item's quality using crafting.

4) Significantly more cyberware and body alteration, including a barber/hairstylist with more hairstyles. This would also add all existing NPC hairstyles (like the receptionist at Clouds), as well as even more. It would also include a ripperdoc/cybersurgery system more like the trailer and not just a simple menu. Also add more photo mode poses, like ones with your mantis blades out.

5) A completely fleshed out romance and friendship system. I want to be able to talk to and befriend random people at a bar and take them home for a night of fun, or be able to go out with Judy on dates or talk to her more after we become a couple. Not to mention being able to talk more with my other friends like Vic or Panam. It also wouldn't hurt my feelings if Panam was down to clown just one time to experiment. When the game released there were 'romance guide' articles which claimed there were "literally dozens" of people in Night City with whom you could freely have relations, should you play your cards right, and this was patently false. Even old-ass Mass Effect games gave you at least 3 romance choices per gender of player character, not just one straight and one gay. Possible examples would be Blue Moon from UsCracks, or Vic, or Takemura, or Claire, or the receptionist at Clouds, or that Mox girl with the bat outside Lizzies. Maybe a fling with Mrs. Perales. The possibilities are endless.
Very nicely put. All I'd add to this is a few mini games and better driving.

Rebalancing melee combat, so it won't ignore armour would be a good thing, even if it's not the most important. Literally every aspect of the game would make more sense, the melee weapons would worth as much as they do against guns, the boss-fights would feel less like you play COD against someone with an aimbot.

I really truly 'only' want 5 things:

1) I don't actually even care about third person. The devs were right about that call; I not only got used to it, I realized it significantly increased my immersion and feeling like V was actually me. I went back and played Control and Mass Effect and third person feels significantly more disconnected. What I do want is for my character to show up in all of my gloriously ray-traced reflections. When I walk by a window or a mirror or a shiny car, or a big ass puddle, I want to see myself. Control did it and it's absolutely beautiful. V is not short for Vampire. Please, if nothing else, do this.

2) Recreational BDs you can watch whenever you want, from the ones I bought at the sex shop and the snuff guy, up to and including a tentacle BD with UsCracks. Honestly. They had an entire team dedicated to flawlessly modelling dildos and hilarious billboards about orgasm guns. Not having a tentacle hentai BD with UsCracks was a huge missed opportunity.

3) More clothing options, including all existing NPC clothes and every clothing item available as a crafting spec. This would also include the ability to craft in additional mod slots or stats, and the ability to upgrade an item's quality using crafting.

4) Significantly more cyberware and body alteration, including a barber/hairstylist with more hairstyles. This would also add all existing NPC hairstyles (like the receptionist at Clouds), as well as even more. It would also include a ripperdoc/cybersurgery system more like the trailer and not just a simple menu. Also add more photo mode poses, like ones with your mantis blades out.

5) A completely fleshed out romance and friendship system. I want to be able to talk to and befriend random people at a bar and take them home for a night of fun, or be able to go out with Judy on dates or talk to her more after we become a couple. Not to mention being able to talk more with my other friends like Vic or Panam. It also wouldn't hurt my feelings if Panam was down to clown just one time to experiment. When the game released there were 'romance guide' articles which claimed there were "literally dozens" of people in Night City with whom you could freely have relations, should you play your cards right, and this was patently false. Even old-ass Mass Effect games gave you at least 3 romance choices per gender of player character, not just one straight and one gay. Possible examples would be Blue Moon from UsCracks, or Vic, or Takemura, or Claire, or the receptionist at Clouds, or that Mox girl with the bat outside Lizzies. Maybe a fling with Mrs. Perales. The possibilities are endless.

5.1) Let me actually sleep at Judy's, both with and without her in the bed. This one should be locked behind the Judy romance.
I agree with most requests, though some are obviously for longer-time further development.

But one is particularly important: "More clothing options, including all existing NPC clothes and every clothing item available as a crafting spec".

Indeed, seeing lots and LOTS of clothing NPCs can (and do) use, but V is utterly unable to - is much pityful. And it wouldn't take any work to model all those extra clothes - because they are already modelled fully!

Now that Im 120+ hours into Cyberpunk, there are some things I think they should change/add.

Easy/Simple adds:
-Better vehicle GPS: I have crashed/missed turns so much having to look to the minimap to tell me where to go.
They should add some kind of on screen GPS display to make driving better.

-Crafting/Deconstructing multiple items at a time: They have mass decon for items that stack, but for example
the mods you make, because you have to proc to get higher quality mods you end up making like 100s or maybe even 1000s
to get the quality you are looking for, and they don't stack. so I would say either make them stack, OR, give a way to
select multiple items at a time when deconstructing. And making one at a time is laborsome. Give me the option to set
and make X number at a time. Even if I had to wait for each one to be made, I could go use the bathroom, watch a video
or something like that and come back to all of them being made.

-Emersion settings: Add in function for needing to eat/drink and sleep. Does not have to be an every day thing, but
adding in some kind of thing like this would make the "RP" feek if the game 100% better. You could even get a buff for
sleeping in your apt, that you dont get from motels etc. Would give more reason to go back. Maybe even something like
a "happyness" meter that could be filled by spending time in a bar or with joytoy/relationships etc.

More difficult, but definately do-able.

-Additional backgrounds: Stuff like ex-gang member, or political background. Just to add more playability, more options.

-Reputation: Specifically with gangs. They kinda have this with "Street Cred" but I mean something where maybe you can
do jobs for like Valentino's that would increase your ranking with them, maybe even leading to the ability to "join" them.
Lots of possabilities with this. Could even add something with the NCPD due to the crimes they call in that you stop.

-Additional Apartments/Customizable: This is just for stuff to do, but it would be nice as you increase your
standing, as you increase your style, that you could also increase your living situation.

-Add more to "fixers", specifically, maybe even a rating/rep system with them, so that after a while of working for them,
maybe they give you a special job, or offer to sell you rare/legendary equipment.

Pie in the sky/highly unlikely.

-Have your background actually do something in the game beyond the occasional dialog choice: Even if your background can't
impact the game story itself at this point, it would be nice if say because of your Corpo background, you occasionaly get
contacted to do a job for a corp or something like that. Just something to change up gameplays.

-Ability to progress through the same with lifestyle: I added this above for apts, but also I mean stuff like the flying transport
like you get to use at the beginning of the game.

Quick fix stuff would be minimap head lights skin glitches. broken/missing features such as perks and broken/missing cyberwear. Clothing that adjusts to your body. Stashes that actually connect like the game said they would. And new game plus of course. Long term fixes would be a character creation like was advertised because the one we got is a lie. Full rework of A.I. because it is also a lie. Driving nuff said. Things to do in the city besides shoot people for the police and the fixers like mini games and such. More romance options. Bug fixes aplenty. And let's not forget... a splash of love. lol

I agree with a good portion of the above requests and I'm pushing on 400 hours played and counting, but if i can add a few thing that I think would aid in replay and immersion, things that have yet to be listed:

• A setting option to disable dialogue skipping. There are several times where the button is accidently pressed and dialogue is skipped. We have the option to alter how the skip works, but it would be appreciated if we could just disable it.
  • An option to toggle the GPS map on and off, but retain the compass. The GPS while driving is nice, but a bit much when on foot. A quick toggle would be nova.
  • I'm probably one of the few that actually drives in first person, but during the day, the lighting glare in first person legit "white out" everything outside the windshield where you can't see anything. I understand that first person driving is probably not a popular used feature, but for those of us that enjoy it, please help us see the road lol.
  • I think the head movement for when the gas is pressed in first person driving and when the gas is let off needs some adjustment. In many cars it's fine, but in some it's far too extreme. On example is the Turbo RV -Tech. I love that car, but the first person cam while driving rubber bands far too much, even at low speeds.
  • Some kind of rep system with gangs and various factions would be nice. If this is already a feature, it's difficult to notice it. But what I mean is, I flatlined probably hundreds of Maelstrom borgs, disrupted their operations, and I kept looking over my shoulder for some kind of ambush or attack from them. Vice versa, if my character ends up being cool with a gang, they shouldn't be so instantly hostile?
  • A randomized radiant job feature or sorts. Once you complete side gigs, assaults, reported crimes, etc. What's left? Personally I'd like to RP on pretending to be a Solo after the fact. I understand that with V's story this doesn't make a lot of sense, but I like to make characters that I imagine to not be V and just live in the world. Adding some level of radiant job system, even generic would be appreciated. Could be a simple range of many things already present in game that could be sent to the character via text messages or an interactable "board" at the Fixer's actual location (similar to Witcher 3's job board.) Kill quests, stealing, hacking, and more. Doesn't need voice acting either.
  • Related to the above point, radiant street racing. As a street racer myself, I was stoked at the prospect of being able to engage in more races. Not a huge request, but I'd appreciate it.
That's all I can think of at the moment, but I want to reiterate that I'm highly in support of the OP and other requests made in this thread. I would of listed the same if they weren't already. I by no means intend for this to come across as if I don't enjoy Cyberpunk in it's current state. Love the game in fact and have been involved with the table top for easily 15 years, and the work that was done by the CDPR devs is preem.

I'm sure this has been mentioned a hundred times but it can't be said enough, let us craft in bulk!
Upgrading common item components into legendary takes literally hours of mindnumbing button mashing.
It's the single most annoying part of this game.
I binge watched a whole season of "Rick and Morty" while doing it yesterday and thank god I have a joypad to press the same button over and over and over again.

[1] repeatable hangouts with friends and with L,I . drinks, clubs, pool and darts ect . [2]repeatable dates and booty calls with v's L,I. :beer: every few hours real time spent in game . [3]Repeatable missions .[ 4 ]how about letting companion's help on Side quest and will voice there own opinions on the side quest .[5]A cure for V so we can slow down and enjoy the game . [6]A vender that can upgrade V's armor to current lvl for a decent price. [7] I would like Racing to become something V can do to earn extra $ and fun instead of being used just for questline . [8] More romance options [9] Using flying cabs for dates :smart: and lastly make it so V can romance Rouge [I am not referring to when Jonny barrow's V's body ]

Last edited:
-key button to walk -_-'
-better traffic/npc AI. Nothing special really (!), I mean, a "decent" behavior for a 2020/21 game is enough, you know...like npc that won't change/disappear every time you look away, that wander around back and fort like zombies, and a traffic on tyres that can actually face a turn in a cross without getting stuck for hours if you stay and watch their idiotic freezed AI if more than one car is involved... -_-'
-fix perk/abilities -_-'
-fix some "moonwalking" here and there, at least in the main quest story sequences, like the dude that left the diner when we're tallking with Takemura and Maiko Maeda herself in her office at Clouds ... -_-'
-restore the original high detailed rendering ON PC... with the 1.2 update they've nerfed the lod (and more...). At least give us some extra setting to regain that quality standard once more, no offence but we are not all with a PS4 standard or a xbox one, you know that CDP?! -_-'
-start to put at least some of minor "free DLC" on the table. We've waited more than enough for simples things like a NG+, cars painting/modding and at least a decent mansion to buy with a private garage/parking..things that they showed us (two of them for sure) in their NC wires... -_-'

Last edited:
I think those that have multiple characters or maybe want to go back and play an old game save, but can't find the exact character, that this save/load screen or something like it might be helpful.
Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.11 - 12.14.22.10 Save screen Wishlist.jpg

5) More females with bigger breasts. I find it very weird and unrealistic that in a Cyberpunk game most females in the game are flat chested. In the age of cyberskin silicon breast implants. Who in the nine hells thought that was a good design choice ? Smh... Weak.

GROAAAANNNNNNN... :facepalm: Has it occurred to you that not everyone wants big tits?

1.I would like it if you had to go and see the fixer of a district before you get any gigs. Once you see fixer gigs become available in area, cut their question dialogue from the holo calls and have it only available when you see them face to face.

2.add animations to eating and drinking "they just added a new one to V's bed"

3. I would like to be able to sit on seats, benches, couches and watch the world go by.

4.utilize your armoury at home more, make it so that you have to craft clothes and weapons at home not anywhere, and make it so you can craft out of the trunk in your car but limited to mods and ammo.

5.more things added to our apartment, use the wardrobe as a wardrobe separate from our stash, let me turn on the TV and not have to sit down at least the option to do so. I do like sitting on my couch and watching the TV though. Have my cat move around the apartment dynamically not she I leave and come home. Let me pet my cat.

6. A toggle walk, just so we don't have to use a mod.

7. Enable/add animations to getting new cyberware. Like the first time we see Vic. You could have a couple that just put you under the gas, like anything that gets implanted in your brain or chest but some other animations would be awesome.

8. More rain/weather.

9. Previews when buying clothes at vendors to see what I am buying looks like on and not in a small thumbnail

10. Redo the menu systems. My least favorite thing. Instead of cutting to a new static screen, the player should still remain in game environment and be real time.

That will do for now. So many options to add to this game. I have to be honest though, Cyberpunk has ruined all other games for me except for SC. The attention to detail and just night city itself, i cant get enough. I will definitely be putting thousands of hours in to this game. Love it.

Last edited:
I'm currently attempting to to turn thousands of components into better ones so I can make better ones etc. Problem is since they all cost 7, I have to make 7× the amount of the lower quality to get 1. And if I'm trying to make legendary out of common, it kinda gets cumbersome so absolutely I'd love to see a way to mass produce something like that in the crafting ui. Maybe a slider? A "make x of" where you can type in the number, or the thing with moving items except you can hold down the button and itll keep going and maybe accelerate since its be in the thousands. I love the game btw!

Top Bottom