[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

+
I'm currently attempting to to turn thousands of components into better ones so I can make better ones etc. Problem is since they all cost 7, I have to make 7× the amount of the lower quality to get 1. And if I'm trying to make legendary out of common, it kinda gets cumbersome so absolutely I'd love to see a way to mass produce something like that in the crafting ui. Maybe a slider? A "make x of" where you can type in the number, or the thing with moving items except you can hold down the button and itll keep going and maybe accelerate since its be in the thousands. I love the game btw!

Yes, for the moment it's not so great (even the worst).
For one legendary, you need 2401 commons... (with your tech perk). You can reduce the number needed, but that change not much the number of craft to be done.
Maybe for a next patch (because this perk is not usefull at all) :(

Now it's better to buy the composants (epics/legendary at least) :)

It seems to haven't been mention here

Stretch the opinion of hairstyle gendered, or unlocked it.
I've seen the TC guy with glasses, green suit and pink hair (I don't have screenshot at the moment, many people have seen him). His hairstyle is the shoulder-length hair combed back, but this hairstyle only allowed to female in character creator. There's also a male fan of Us Crack with long hair, but his hairstyle also only allowed to female in character creator. And the side-shave hairstyle with long bangs, there's a variant that combed back the bangs, but this variant is only allowed to female.
Male V can wear women's clothing, there's even can choose penis for female and vaginal for male, why not hairstyle? Even male NPCs can choose female (in character creator) hairstyle.
I originally wanted to choose a bob/pageboy hairstyle for my male V because I want to create a "bob/pageboy badass" type character (e.g. Bruno Bucciarati, Shinji Hirako), but this hairstyle is only allowed to female.

It's probably been mentioned already but I REALLY WANT THAT GREEN TOP pls.

colorful-cyberpunk2077-poster.jpg

I think about a things that CDPR to add in game : A specific Ping QH.
Because i don't know about you, but when I launch ping QH in a really dense area (like the GIM), frankly we see nothing except green everywhere. It becomes difficult or even impossible to target (with legendary ping) an enemy in the middle of everything else.
It would be really nice if we could choose which target we want with Ping. As for example in the quik hack menu, (Ping "Enemies", "Ping devices" or "Ping All").
Here is little idea like this :D

They should add concert gigs that trigger after you finish A Like Supreme. Basically you go to local bars, clubs and places where you rock your guitar as an undercover god of rock. Great way to pay tribute to the old days of SAMURAI and the anti-corp movement that was spiked by Johnny's actions in "Love like fire". Also it would be nice if devs put more emphasis on your input during "A like supreme" concert, meaning you can hear your guitar riffs loud and clear and everything else in the background. CYA CDPR if u are interested to hear more.

A good rebalancing of weapons is needed
As it currently is, power wealons are completely useless: why would I bother woth ricocheting bullets, when I can straight up penetrate walls.woth tech weapons, ornuse smart weapons for homimg shots?
And, as we all probably know by now, few things are more broken than a legalized limitless wall hack, such as tech weapons in their current state. Add that to an awful enemy AI, and people can clear an entire building from the ground floor, with just a tech rifle, the ping hack, and a good reserve of patience and bullets

And these are just the weapon issues, but don't even get me started on the hacks! Contagion and short circuit are way too powerful, after a certain point: with a tech rifle you can clear every floor, but with an advanced hacking build, you wouldn't even need to get inside in the first place.
One way to counter that would be improving enemy netrunners' features (shielding comrades, jamming cyberware, ecc...) andaybe insert a new minigame variant for a "netrunning duel"

A good rebalancing of weapons is needed
As it currently is, power wealons are completely useless: why would I bother woth ricocheting bullets, when I can straight up penetrate walls.woth tech weapons, ornuse smart weapons for homimg shots?
And, as we all probably know by now, few things are more broken than a legalized limitless wall hack, such as tech weapons in their current state. Add that to an awful enemy AI, and people can clear an entire building from the ground floor, with just a tech rifle, the ping hack, and a good reserve of patience and bullets

And these are just the weapon issues, but don't even get me started on the hacks! Contagion and short circuit are way too powerful, after a certain point: with a tech rifle you can clear every floor, but with an advanced hacking build, you wouldn't even need to get inside in the first place.
One way to counter that would be improving enemy netrunners' features (shielding comrades, jamming cyberware, ecc...) andaybe insert a new minigame variant for a "netrunning duel"
Not agree, but it's just my opinion ;)

-Power weapon are usefull for stealth. No tech or smart weapons can do that. For ricochet, never really use it so i don't know (maybe just for fun). I mostly use Overture, Lexington and iconic solver (all with silencer). I draw tech (Quazar) or smart (Tchao/Sidewinder/Prototype Mark V) only when my stealth failled and i need to rapidly clear a lot of enemy.
(nothing to do with : "why i do that because there is easy way to do it..." it's just because i prefer that).

-Hacking through the walls is only aviable with legendary ping (so level 20 in INT). And at the same time, if you think it's too cheated, you can decide to not use them. I use only ping and reboot optic trought the walls because all offensive QH are too powerfull and it's not fun.

As with everything, everyone plays as they want. If you don't like cleaning an building without entering in, don't do it. Tech/smart weapons are too powerfull, don't use it. It's that simple ;)

On the other hand, really ok for the enemy netrunner, they need more QH (other than overheat) would be really nice :)

I enjoyed the game, but not as much trying the other life paths. (except for the endings (not a fan))

A few quality of life (imo) and options

1. fail mission options

In terms of RP, some missions forced you to play it one way.

I played many gigs and side missions in my 2nd play through. On my 3rd (corpo), since I knew what the content, I didn't really want to do some of them again. Take the monk, 4 missions which stay on the journal & map even if you say you don't believe in it.

You're supposed to bond with Silverhand even if Corpo V (female), dislikes him intensely. When the Johnny as you to listen the guitar player you can just walk off without choosing and you get a surprised "oh" from Johnny. Cool, but the mission stays until you complete it. (I did get a new dialogue option, but that might have been corpo lifestyle.)

'A little help from my friends'. Since I already knew which ending I was going to choose, I treated Panam as an business acquaintance. Do the job I paided for, no going after Nash. I helped with Saul not for free but for the sniper rifle as payment. But when you decline going after the Basilisk and tell Saul you don't want to get involved, the mission only gives the choice of helping Panam anyway or betraying her. I chose not getting involved in the dialogue options but the mission never ends.

2. Toggle map icons

Related to the point above. No interest in doing some the missions nor purchasing any cars. map Clutter

3. batch options

In the early game, you need money and components. If you pick the scrap perk, you lose the high price junk items so you(I) scrap everything manually.

1. max stack selected as default
2. mark item to be scrap auto
3. scrap all junk option

4. set car radios off as default. (please)

The Samurai concert gig was cool, but too short and maybe having some friendly NPCs in the crowd. V's on stage with Kerry Eurodyne and Judy/Panam/River/Rogue/Misty/Vic aren't told/invited? Really?

1. fail mission options

'A little help from my friends'. Since I already knew which ending I was going to choose, I treated Panam as an business acquaintance. Do the job I paided for, no going after Nash. I helped with Saul not for free but for the sniper rifle as payment. But when you decline going after the Basilisk and tell Saul you don't want to get involved, the mission only gives the choice of helping Panam anyway or betraying her. I chose not getting involved in the dialogue options but the mission never ends.
Strange, you don't choose anything (neither betray Panam, nor tell Saul) ?
I see in few playtrougth, when you don't help Panam and tell saul everything about Basilisk, you got a vehicule and i think the quest is ended (with a sympathetic call from Panam). But i never see that with my own eyes, because i really like her and betray Panam never crossed my mind :)

If I understand well, you would like to end this quest with an option : "I'll wash my hands of your story, goodbye".
If it's that, ok, my bad. Weird for me, but why not ;)

For Johnny, i agree. But the GIGs are just "extra" (for loot/money). You have not the choice to really ignore him. But in main mission, you can and nothing forces you to like it (tapeworm > always take the pills if you want)

Last edited:
I did a quick look but I didn't have a save close enough to the mission to check so I can't screen cap the dialogue option with Saul.

Basically, If you side with Panam, you stay friends, and have them as a end option. Camp stays

If you betray Panam, she curses you out (really vicious) and the camp disappears. No more ripper or gun shop only a car. You can still call her though :/

When you say it's not a good idea Panam tells you to get the hell out. If you then choose not to help them steal the Basilisk, they leave and end up waiting at the train station forever.

When I talked to Saul, I had 3 options dealing with him and Panam. I said I didn't want to get involved and the dialogue ended. I didn't have any options at the time but later the options including betraying Panam appeared.

"If I understand well, you would like to end this quest with an option : "I'll wash my hands of your story, goodbye"."

Not quite...

They wrote Panam to be either a love interest or friend. My choices with Panam to this point were strictly business. She got her truck and cargo back to help me with the transport. I helped save Saul for payment. When she first texted you about what to do with the clan, I chose the "ok" response. When she puts her leg on you, my Corpo female V said "aren't you getting a little too comfortable".

for options it would nice to either end the mission here and

1. the camp stays or moves but still have access to the ripper/gun shop ( I did help save Saul's life)
or
2. Pay me and I'll help, money, item or a ride. I am a mercenary after all.
*** There is actually dialogue for this " I'm not doing this for free" but you have to go to station. Plus I didn't getting anything after the mission.

3. If Panam succeeds without help, Pay the clan to help with end mission.
4. If Panam fails, have have Saul call to say they're leaving because Militech is after them

As for Johnny, Corpo V treated him as the mass murdering terrorist talking brain tumor douchebag that he is. still ended up at 25%

Last edited:
Ok, i always go with Panam, so i don't exactly know the dialogue lines and the consequence there.
But yes, i understand what you would like. Just to finish this quest like a merc as like you have played before ;)
If you don't help Panam, i don't think she want to risk her life and that of the clan just for money (same for Saul). For her, the clan comes first. For the end with aldecaldos, you must to help Panam and become a aldecaldos.
So 1. and 2. are good, but 3. and 4. not really possible (Panam always fail if you don't go with her).

Weird for me, but interesting :)

Yep for johnny, the real decisions are in the main quests. All the GIGs and Side quests are just here for money/action/loot and have sometime some fun dialogue with johnny :)
(but i notice, if you "hate" johnny in this playtrought, you don't call Rogue and don't do any others quest related to johnny ?)

Edit:
I'm imagining what you must have said to Panam, damn it's rude :D
And i don't want thinking about Judy... :cry:

Last edited:
Actually, I'm pretty sure Saul helped with the primary/secondary goal of stealing enough resources to secure the future of the aldecaldos. Helping Panam with the panzer, I'm pretty sure if you nothing during the fight with Militech, Panam's group will still win. (I do have a save before the mission, I might try it later).

I reload the save. After you reactivate the train, Panam will ask why you're helping and there is an option to get paid (another weapon which I never received).
When we got to the crossroads I didn't fire a shot and after a while Panam and the other stormtroopers won. Mission completed

I think a simple text from Panam saying they got the Basilisk without your help and wiped the raffens + Money instead of friendship would be a workable choice.

I did a really short Corpo play through with almost no Johnny gigs just to see the one lifestyle mission (lame imo) and some dialogue changes. I wasn't about to drag Rogue into it and there was no aldecaldos option. So ending it on the roof was the plan from the start. (I actually felt a little bad for Johnny at his grave (tell him he is a terrorist)) Until/If they change the endings, it's still just 6 months.

Only had four ending video calls, Vic, Mama Wells, Judy (crying) and Misty. I didn't romance Judy and told her I wouldn't help with clouds but still got her call. I guess you have to piss her off and get your contacts deleted.

Last edited:
I did a really short Corpo play through with almost no Johnny gigs just to see the one lifestyle mission (lame imo) and some dialogue changes. I wasn't about to drag Rogue into it and there was no aldecaldos option. So ending it on the roof was the plan from the start. (I actually felt a little bad for Johnny at his grave (tell him he is a terrorist)) Until/If they change the endings, it's still just 6 months.

Only had four ending video calls, Vic, Mama Wells, Judy (crying) and Misty. I didn't romance Judy and told her I wouldn't help with clouds but still got her call. I guess you have to piss her off and get your contacts deleted.
What a "sad" playthrough !
I never can do the same.
No help for Panam, said that to johnny and worst... no help for Judy :D

In the end, yes. To be able to play and end quests as a merc, it could be good (not for me at least) :)

I wish they would improve the walking and climbing animations of V's legs and hands. V's shadow when climbing a ladder is just terrible and his/her hands dont even come into contact with the ladder. Lets not even talk about V's legs when crouching...I wish they would improve on that.
Post automatically merged:

They should improve the water effects and graphics too. When you throw an object into the water there's no splashing effects or ripples. I think they just make a game soo cool.

A little thing that I would appreciate to see corrected one day (but it might be just me) :)
V does not keep any trace of the bullet in his head after "the Heist", or even of Vic's surgical intervention after ... So why do we walk around during the whole game with these 4 horrible red marks on the arm. It's just disgusting :(
Post automatically merged:

And one more little idea, i don't know if someone already post that, but whatever, i do it.
I would like female V, not to sit like male V. If you wear a skirt, you don't need a drawing, it's a bit annoying :D

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I had the intention of coming in and making my own forum post about some of the things I'd like to see in the game, but since I don't have time to make 10 forum posts I'll slip mine in here. Hopefully someone will see them and think they're neat *crosses fingers*.

Please note - some spoilers (sorta?) ahead.

First - Since 1.2 The quest with Stefan called Sweet Dreams is logged in my journal, but I had already completed it by ending the conversation and not buying his stupid BD. Please get this out of my journal. I can't talk to him or do anything to get it out of there.

Second - In the quest called Killing in the Name I am still unable to hack the terminal on the wall of the building. There have been times I've completed the little sequence thing, but nothing ever happens. The thing is bugged. Examples of it are on Youtube as well.

Third - I gave Skippy back, and now have a weapon slot I'll never be able to fill on my wall in my apartment. Please have the space on my wall be for Skippy AND one of the crafted pistols so I can fill the hole. It bothers me to no end.

Fourth - Please give us a vendor with more than $20,000 credits on him/her. You know what we're doing, but we love you so please cater to us.

Fifth - PLEASE give me the option to go back to the church in pacifica and murder the voodoo boyz. Ever since I watched a Youtube video of the Netwatch side and how they used me, I've wanted to go back and make the choice to kill them after I wake up. I want a perfect profile, and this would need to include wiping those turds off the face of the earth. Yet, I cannot force myself to play the entire game and all side missions in order to do it. PLEASE give me the option to kill them after the fact!

Sixth - More customization options with brown and blonde hair. My current black hair looks weird.

Seventh - I know this is probably in the works, but please expand the relationships the main character can have. Also, after getting through their storyline to not have a way to *do the dirty* is pretty silly. I mean, I can go see a joytoy, but I can't be with someone my character supposedly cares about? It's just a little off to me.

Add on to seven - Also, please just don't expand on Panam and Judy. Add other small-medium size relationships as well and try to set them up with some good content going into the expansion packs if possible.

Eighth - I'd love to be able to hide my helm, or have a helm that's not intrusive to my character looks if I should choose. I hate my bandana at the moment, and would love to replace it.

Ninth - A new sniper from the future xpacks that looks badass and fires some crazy new technology (like a plasma rifle or something) that can be charged up as well. Have the projectile be a blue looking bullet instead of the typical one with a sweet disintegration effect when it hits enemies and kills them in one hit. Light them on fire if the shot doesn't kill them. That would be an awesome addition for a Sniper Rifle.

Tenth - This one is purely for the cool factor. Please add a sleek and powerful pistol that's black and inlaid with gold in some places, and has a small bold gold line going down to the barrel of the gun. I'd love to pick this type of gun off a Corpo and have some cool lore like it belonged to Richard Night or something to that effect.

Just thought of this one after I posted - Please fix the items in my inventory with the little quest icon. I can't put them in my stash. I also upgraded guns like Overwatch all the way to legendary, but I'm unable to do anything with the base rare version of it. It's stuck in my inventory. Also have the same problem with Johnny's clothes that I upgraded. I wear the legendary version, but can't get rid of the epic/rare versions of it either by disassembling it or putting it in my stash.

Nothing other than that at the moment. THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME GAME! I look forward to everything else that is coming!

• Public transport system that actually works.
  • More activities to do in Night City like enter inside bars and brothels with interactions like: play snooker, poker, brain dancing (Cyberpunk is a game for mature audiences, right?), and get drunk.
  • Areas that were cut from the released version of the game like some parts of Pacifica and Westbrook. This last one in particular would be amazing to see since it's a part of the city exclusive for the rich and powerful, it would be really awesome to see casinos (where you can actually play games and gamble).
  • The possibility to buy new apartments or even a house and to customize V's home (there's a mod for this which works surprisingly well).
  • Vehicle customization and illegal races.
  • A system that actually gives us the possibillity to interact with gangs like in GTA 2 (yes, I'm not joking: GTA 2) on which you can become friendly with a gang and hostile to others. Cyberpunk has such interesting and diverse gangs!
  • A functional police. Yes, we all know that right now authorities simply do not chase you or try to arrest you. They simply appear out of nowhere and shoot you. I want to see NCPD being a remarkeble element of Night City's lore not only by being violent and corrupt but also clever. There's simply no car chase or police barriers in Cyberpunk which is a bloody shame!
  • The possibility to contract Trauma Team services. I simply love Trauma Team! It fits Cyberpunk's world so well! It's a shame we can't actually interact with them by being one of their clients (There's also a mod for this which is very rudimental but well intended).

Last edited:
Top Bottom