[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

+

Guest 4564903

Input lag, never knew that was a thing on PC with this game, guess I am lucky on my PC.

There are mods out there that deal with the key binding issues.

I want to suggest some changes and features for the game, to make players complete the map and get high level street cred and to continue playing the game after finishing the map.
Besides exploring the city, looking for hidden stuff, my map is empty.

A feature for high level street cred - make your own gang

- have our own warehouse unlocked at level 40/50 street cred, or a section in afterlife, stash with weapons and health pots for squad, in the same stash we get the loot from raids, interior with tables, posters, squad on the couch in a BD, mini bar, shooting pool, dialogue between them on how the raids went, music? netrunner room

- buy cars for them to raid and store them at the warehouse, without a car something like 2h to complete, with a car something like 1h to complete the raid, you can get random attacks at the warehouse from the scavengers once the word on the street is that you have a gang and warehouse (they kinda hate you for the sandra dorsett mission, Stefan quest) you get message on the phone to come help the squad fight, if you delay too much can lose squad, cars, loot from stash

- recruit squad in bars and in the streets of night city without marks on map, a unique symbol above head to recognize them, dialogue to recruit, they can reject and start a fight, they can accept and show later on in your warehouse
(ex: 50-50 accept to be in your squad or not/or by doing a quest, bring them weapons, or buy with eddies)

- send on warehouse raids arasaka, militech, biotehnica, get components from militech, eddies from arasaka, or other useful items in the game, squad exp, level up with better stats, like they can carry more, they can complete the raid a little faster, less chances for some/or all to die the higher level they are
(for some/or all to die in raids would be a good mechanic so you can go find new recruits more often, not just once)
(one mission for each district in the city, visible on the map, menu to set up the raid after we click the icon, once every 1 hour real life time?)

- bracket in cool that unlocks at level 40/50 street cred, to increase squad members, resistances, decrease raid time, increase % components, increase % eddies, increase squad damage, % chance to get epic weapons, increase warehouse car slots, add warehouse defences(turrets,netrunner)/or unlock the ability to place defences and buy turrets from other place/or get as a rare drop from the raid, hire netrunner, install security cameras, squad can carry % more stuff from the raid

- unlock a quest after reaching max street cred level, from rogue since she has intel on everything, stealth quest/something hard to steal a unique weapon/ciberware mod
(plasma gun?/ kiroshi mod to scan and hack corpos for eddies?(the breach mini game) or find out secret stashes?)

Some features in bars and general gameplay

- more stuff to do in popular zones like jig jig street, or other places with bars, arm wrestling for eddies a scary dude in a corner with a mini game ui, sequence of keys WASD or arrows, or with mouse press lmb or rmb to keep the slider balanced, bar fights at night if you bump in people, pool for eddies, dartboard, card game set

- after claire quest would be cool to unlock street racing with cars, bikes, have options to send messages to races if they want to sign up, option to select routes, amount of entry fees, prize splits between the first 2 places after 2-3 races, difficulty, or the game does this automatically, to appear on the mini map and sign up for the race with the fees, difficulty set up

- players seem to want more from the police, i was thinking for some chases when you break the speed limit by a motorcycle, if you dont stop in x amount of time a car will be dispached to chase you, fire emp shots to burn your car circuits, stop you and fine you, if you run over people stun you with a taser gun if you dont comply, catch and throw you in jail, you cant skip time, you have to wait, pay with eddies or escape

- the most cool and fun feature would be to have more interactions with the characters in the game, and with the city of course, night club icons on the map, pay eddies to request a song from the dj, chippin in, never fade away etc, call and make a table reservation, invite judy/panam/kerry/river, dance, chat, drink, chill and listen to the music

- have the option to buy your own place in jig jig street, ability to buy furniture or other stuff to make your own club or bar, use computers to search and hire dj, barman, make your own little bussines for fun

- when you go for main quest or side quests and leave your car/bike scavengers can steal it, if you complete delamain quest he can track your car/bike and send coords to go get it back (fight the scavengers)

- customize home, light on/light off, neon on walls, samurai posters, shelves with BDs and drinks, get concert tapes from kerry from the golden days of samurai and watch on tv, get one when you play in a like supreme

- after you complete one ending in the save to unlock/respawn more "assault in progress" "suspected organized crime activity" "reported crime" missions if you have less that 10-20 on the map available

- have the ability to make our own special clothing sets from the clothes available in game or buy them in the stores, like we have a combination of clothes that we like, we can save it as special clothing set with no stats, and use other clothes with high stats without changing your appearance in game

- i see there is a bounty system for each npc we scan, could be cool our bounty to show somewhere and get attacked on the street by scavs, maelstrom, or other gangs to collect the bounty if its high enough
(bounty to go up if we hit civilians) (especially when its night to encounter fights)

What do you guys think, what could work, what doesnt :howdy:

Last edited:
I think that are awesome suggestions.
The thing is, even if the player and the community has a lot of good ideas, CDRP is not intersted in that.
They interested only in some small paper object... I think euro is the word

Cyberpunk 2077_20210512024903.jpg

I have been playing on the Playstation 5, I'm impressed by NC and its inhabitants the detail that has gone into the game is greatly appreciated. I want to give some feedback on possible modifications and additions I think would make a significant difference in the gameplay experience.

Would like to see modified:

1. I think the game could be improved by allowing the player to toggle the cell phone calling on/off.

2. When entering a location please remove the entered "NEW" location pop-up, the name of the location should be enough.

3. The rewards for completing a mission in stealth should be higher vs completing missions in a guns blazing fashion. Enemies draw weapons when attacked (guns) which is more loot. The weapons should also be awarded if the enemy is taken out in stealth.

4. The jewelry being labeled as "junk" is not fun gameplay. Instead V should be allowed to wear, recycle or sell the jewelry.

Would like to see added:

1. The game could be vastly improved by adding the 3rd person camera even if the character is bald/has a long neck or no head at all.

2. Adding an “emotes” option in game, via photo mode, or in the inventory section would be awesome.

3. If the game could have an online lobby... like a nightclub where players could hang out and show off their characters and gear. Maybe they could dance, drink, play mini games that type of stuff.

4. Vehicle customization and lots of stickers.

5. An option to modify the character's appearance.

What a great game. (y)

Last edited:
Hey CDPR,

First post on the forums here.

First of all I wanted to say thank you for the amazing game because, honestly, I had a so much fun playing through Cyberpunk 2077. Luckily, I was able to play on Xbox Series X since the release date of the game, which likely improved my experience in many ways. Cyberpunk 2077 was fun, well paced, action packed and provided a beautifully realized game world. This is exactly what I paid for!!! But despite these facts, I still saw a lot of areas for improvement across the game and eventually sat down to record my thoughts.

Now, I am also an amateur modder and I have some understanding of how complex video game development can be. So, when I decided to make this post, I also took into consideration the developers at CDPR. I wanted to address not only areas of the game where players have major concerns. But also focus on areas of the game which can actually be fixed, without altering core concepts of the game. While I know many fans out there would love to see something like a "total remake" in terms of player choice, the truth is that this is EXTREMELY unlikely to ever happen. Even allowing something like an ending with Judy & the Mox attacking Mikoshi or allowing the player to save Evelyn would be game altering.

What is more likely to be implemented by CDPR are game systems, quality of life improvements, menu adjustments, new stores, items, vehicles, cyberware, etc. And this is what I have decided to focus on here. But, I know it is also easier to complain that provide a solution. With that in mind, I have also provided some simple notes on how these updates could be implements in Cyberpunk 2077. The majority consists of stat adjustments to create a more immersive experience with only a few ideas requiring animation work or something like that.

GAMEPLAY SUGGESTIONS & IDEAS BELOW...
GAMEPLAY UPDATES

• Go through the skill trees to update any perks which does not work as intended.
  • Go through all cyberware and cyberware mods to update any cyberware which does not work as intended.
  • Update the Gorilla Arms so that players can open doors or use MG turrets regardless of body level.
  • Update the Mantis Blades so that players can do jumping executions.
  • Update the Moon Wire so that players can jack into enemies at a short distance for reduced RAM hacking.
  • Provide the ability to dual wield pistol or revolver types weapons with appropriate perks in the handguns skill tree.
  • Provide the ability to dual wield knife type weapons with appropriate perks in the blades skill tree (players will need to be allowed to throw 2 knives as well if this is updated).
  • Provide the ability to shoot while grappling enemies by pulling LT to aim and RT to shoot while grappling an enemy with appropriate perks in the athletics skill tree. Could disable the ability to reload for balance.
  • Add new and unique hacking options throughout the game for primary mission spaces (ie: hacking a workout bench or a boxing training robot to kill enemies) with appropriate perks in the breach protocol & quickhack skill trees.
  • Show players what skill checks where calculated out of (ex: 6/5 Body, instead just saying 6 Body) during gameplay and dialogue.

USER INTERFACE UPDATES
  • Reset the DPAD so that the phone and car menu are both accessed by the DOWN button. Press DOWN to answer / open the phone. Hold DOWN to open the car menu. Press Y to track a quest when the tracking notification appears on screen.
  • This leaves RB as well as UP, LEFT and RIGHT on the DPAD for item / power mapping. Allow free item / power mapping to these buttons. Reserve the RB + LB combo for special powers.
  • Update the journal menu so there is no overlapping text segments.
  • Update the inventory and backpack menu to sort items better.
  • Update the phone texting system so players can read / choose full text responses without fully opening the pause menu.
  • Update the Shard menu to highlight shards which can be hacked in a more noticeable way.
  • Update the crafting menu to allow large scale crafting of all items and to be more streamlined.
  • Add item categories to the crafting menu for weapons, clothing, mods, etc.

FASHION UPDATES
  • Provide the ability to change hair style, beard style, and add or remove makeup at salons.
  • Provide the ability to add or remove tattoos at tattoo shops.
  • ***Assign the already ingame NPC cyberware cosmetics to cyberware mods available to the player so the player can actually become a cyber-killing machine. When I get "Bionic Joints" why cant I get the actual bionic joints on my character, that NPC's walk around with already?***

GANG UPDATES
  • Gang members should not respawn during fights, instead players should only have to deal the NPC’s already on the street or in specific hideouts.
  • Gang members should have the ability the chase the player in a car through that gangs region.
  • Gangs should each have unique combat resistances making them each unique to fight.
  • Gangs should have a reputation with the player - easiest way to implement this is to have gig missions which already exist in the game provide increases / decreases to different gangs which are involved in the mission.
  • Players with a low reputation should be attacked on the street when passing by gang members in that gangs region.
  • Players with a medium reputation should get discounts in the shops for that gangs region.
  • Players with a high reputation should get back up from the gang when police attack the player in that gangs region.
  • As players progress higher through the reputation system, they could also unlock specific side missions for that gang providing an opportunity for additional side content.
  • Police will not interact with a gang fight unless present on the street.

CORPO UPDATES
  • Corpo members should not respawn during fights, instead players should only have to deal the NPC’s already on the street or in specific hideouts.
  • Corpo members should have the ability the chase the player in a car anywhere in Night City.
  • Corps should each have unique combat resistances making them each unique to fight.
  • Corps will call the police on you if you cause too much trouble.

POLICE UPDATES
  • Police should not spawn on the street during a fight, instead, after killing any Police NPC’s already on the street (1), they should respawn in waves at specific Police Stations in the given region, then drive to the player (2/3/4). When a wave is killed, upgrade to the next star, spawning a new wave in the players current map region.
  • Police should have the ability the chase the player in a car anywhere in Night City.
  • MAX TAC Police should respawn in AV’s and then fly into fights with the player (5/5+).
  • Police drones can continue to respawn just out-of-sight on the street. This will help police locate the player.

I'm going to say ahead of adding this section, that this is partly my own ideas for Cyberware. But, I can also assure CDPR that I did hours of research for this list online and ingame. Some of the suggested Cyberware is already in the game (ie: optical camo). But the rest is based on the most requested cyberware ideas online as well as cyberware fans thought was already in the game, but is not (ie: blocking bullets with katana).

CYBERWARE UPDATES
OPERATING SYSTEMS
Arasaka “Sumo X” Berserk (IC)
  • Press RB + LB to activate Berserk Mode which lasts for 30 seconds with a 90 second cooldown.
  • +80% melee damage.
  • +100% melee impact force.
  • -25% damage taken while activate.
  • Jumping from heights will activate a super hero jump which negates fall damage and causes a shockwave that staggers enemies.
Biotechnica “Trinity” Cyberdeck (IC)
  • RAM: 15 Units
  • Buffer: 12 Units
  • RAM recovers at a rate of 10 units per 60 seconds.
  • Quickhacks are executed +50% faster.
  • Quickhacks can be executed 2 times before reloading but take +100% longer to reload.
Kang Tao “Dragon” Cyberdeck (IC)
  • RAM: 12 Units
  • Buffer: 8 Units
  • Enemy Net Runners take +100% longer to hack the player.
  • +30% damage from combat quickhacks.
  • Killing an enemy with a combat quickhack causes that quickhack to reload immediately.
NEURAL SYSTEMS
Katana Neural Link (LG)
  • Hold LT to block bullets with any Katana type weapon at the cost of stamina.
DERMAL SYSTEMS
Optical Camo (EP/LG)
  • Press RB to activate optical camo allowing the player to become invisible for 10/20 seconds with a 60 second cooldown.
Sub-Dermal Kevlar (EP)
  • +100 Armour
  • Provides the player with a +20% chance that bullets will ricochet off, causing no damage and possibly wounding enemies.
ARM SYSTEMS
Arm Gun (RA/EP/LG)

• Hold RB to shoot an arm mounted machine gun at centre screen for 10 seconds before reloading.
  • 1 mod slot
  • 2 mod slots
Arm Gun Mods
  • Incendiary Ammo (Burn)
  • Shock Ammo (Shock)
  • Smart Ammo (Tracking)
  • Extended Magazine (Time+)
  • Targeting Computer (Critical)
  • Explosive Ammo (Explosive)
Ballistic Shield (RA/EP/LG)
  • Hold RB to deploy an arm mounted ballistic shield which can block bullets and melee attacks. Press LT while holding RB to melee bash enemies and stagger them.
  • 1 mod slot
  • 2 mod slots
Ballistic Shield Mods
  • Shock Pads (Bash Shock)
  • Light Battery (Bash Dam+)
  • Heavy Battery (Bash Dam++)
  • Explosive Shield (No Explosive Dam)
  • Fusion Battery (Bash Dam+++)
  • Kinetic Impact (Bash Impact Force)
LEG SYSTEMS
Fortified Ankles (EP)
  • Hold A to charge a power jump which is higher the longer it is charged.
  • Hold LT to aim while in the air and activate a hover ability.
Marathon Runners (EP)
  • Doubles movement speed and slightly increases jump height.
  • Running for 5 seconds will activate a “super hero run” ability which doubles movement speed again, at the cost of double stamina.

And with all that said... that's my piece. I really hope the Dev's at CDPR make use of this information as it took a lot of time on my end to collect. And, I really do think these changes would bring fans back to your game far faster than any small free DLC like new clothes or cars. Save the content DLC packs for later - maybe between the paid DLC pieces next year. Spend 2021 focusing on this list of enhancements and the Next-Gen update and YOU WILL BE GOLDEN by the end of 2022.

Again, Thank you CDPR and hope to see some content from this post in the game really soon!

Last edited:
1. It should consume stamina to grab and hold an enemy. Gives the player a clear visual indication how long you can grab an enemy.

2. Enemies should struggle to get out of Vs grip instead of accepting death. This is just purely a visual change I would like to see.

3. Be able to grab and takedown/hack humanoid robots. Maybe unlock the ability in the skill tree.

4. Unlock an ability to shoot while grabbing an enemy.

5. Heavy enemies should not be grab-able from the get go. Make it a skill.

Ok, that could be fun, but it must be a perk for high Body skill (like 16+)
Because grab and control an enemy with one hand, and shooting with the other, is not easy and for everyone.

There's this human shield perk, does that not do what you ask?
Nope :)
The pic of this perk is good, but the "effect" is not. You can't shot with the guy in your arms :(
When I said "human shield/armor", it's : you grab an enemis (but without break his neck ou knockout him) and kill the others with your gun, hidden behind the unfortunate guy :D

Definitely would love to see point 1 and 2. I like stealth approach but its kind of very static sometimes when you grab 3 or 4 people close to each other in one minute without any stamina loss.

Implant based combat mode that removes crosshair and replaces ironsights with an active (press'n hold) target lock that uses to-hit-chances based on the characters skill and other modifiers (from the gun and the environment), and also allows targeting different bodyparts. Also, adjustments on combat to being less bullet spongy twitchy flailing and more a tactical effort.

Characterskills for driving vehicles that govern turning, braking and handling wobbliness at different speeds.

Total overhaul of the perk trees. Less damage and resistance and time buffs, and more hands-on relevant abilities.
Total overhaul of the itemization and crafting. Less arcade or MMO shit and more things that are unique in at least some way and actually carry some weight.

More skillbased interactivity within the city (items, objects, NPC's).

More skills that support at least semi-decent roleplaying outside of combat. (Think about interacting with the NPC's and vehicles strolling around - pickpocketing, getting information, seducing/hiring temporary companions, crafting fake ID from stolen ID, bribing cops, etc, etc, etc.....).

More weight to the roles. As streetkid you can effectively play a streetkid, but as nomad or (especially) corpo, it just doesn't pay as you are pretty much funneled into a streetkid with both after the beginning. Think about a corpo who doesn't really know how to be a gun for hire, because he's never needed to do the dirty work by himself and it just doesn't happen in a couple of months that he suddenly becomes one the best around?

Plenty of stuff to list, big and small details. But what can you do.

-Add a couple of missions at the start of the game that are unique to the lifepath you picked.

-Add a fixer that is unique to your lifepath

-Let NPC's that are in gangs move around in the city (and when they spot someone from a different gang they attack eachother).

-Let Cops/Trauma team move around in the city

-Add a fixer for every gang

-Add a gang reputation

-Add ''Gang Gigs''
Gigs given by fixers of gangs, they let your actions towards gangs influence the world. If you kill a Tyger Claws camp in a gig given from another gang, they will stop spawning from that location. This way you can have a dynamic change in Night City. One player can have a Night City with Maelstrom ruling the underworld, while one player can have a Night City with a lot of Valentinos driving around in lowriders for example.

-Add harder NPC camps (put the big roided cyberware guys and high level netrunners in those kinda camps so it makes more sense).

-Implement more missions into the main story, it's just too short.

-Actual stores to buy cars at

-Mini-games (arcade machines, pool, poker etc.)

-Barber/Plastic surgeon/tattoo shop

-Appartments to buy and appartment customization

-Car/Bike customization

-Braindance stores

-Streetrace GIGs

-Functional metro/train system

-Delamain Taxi that can drive on its own when given a location on the map

Last edited:
{1st} repeatable dates and booty calls with L,I hangouts with V's friends outside of missions:smart: { 2nd} make it so v can pick up random one night stands up at the bar/club and bring back to the apt :smart: . repeatable events like racing with L,I or V's Friends[3] make it so V can interact with night City like Bar's and Clubs [like dancing, picking up one night stands, darts with friends dates with L,I ect] :smart:. {4th} If the dev's add a real Cure For V I hope that the dev's will give the player the option to keep playing the game After the last mission. without the need to restart before the last main mission [groundhog movie ending :sleep:or only a game plus mode] [5th] make it So V[not Johnny] can date or hook up with Rouge if nothing else it can be more like friends with long term benefits:beer: Adding all this would definitely make the game worth playing again

Some of them were hardly discussed.

1. Add benchmark for FPS checking. All modern AAA games have it.
2. V and Johnny should comment all or almost all graves in Columbarium. Examples: Corpo V comment Jenkins grave. Johnny comment his real name.
3. Display enemy level.
4. Display route to a point on the road, not just on the map.
5. Change game colors (I don't like red).
6. Ability to disable the quest in the journal (and from HUD respectively). Nocturne Op55N1 makes me mad, i want take away him from HUD.
7. More romance dialogues.
8. Animated loading screens.
9. Color 3D map (how in Witcher 3).
10. Add normal map border on east (how on south).

May I suggest a simple update to the UI?
Instead of having the menu items (Inventory, map, journal, etc) move to the middle when you select them, can we PLEASE have the titles stay where they are and be highlighted instead? I understand it's set up for controller, but it would be functionally the same for controller bumpers (or whatever). Currently when I click a heading with my mouse, every other heading moves and I have to look around to find the next thing I want to select. The headings shouldn't move. Inventory should always be in the same place, Character should always be in the same place, etc.

Shifting it around, to me, is un-intuitive, and frankly a little annoying. It drove me nuts in The Witcher 3, but I put up with it because there were a lot of headings (and apparently too little screen real estate to display them all at once. In Cyberpunk we can always see the same 5 headings, but they constantly shift based on which is currently selected.

May I suggest a simple update to the UI?
Instead of having the menu items (Inventory, map, journal, etc) move to the middle when you select them, can we PLEASE have the titles stay where they are and be highlighted instead? I understand it's set up for controller, but it would be functionally the same for controller bumpers (or whatever). Currently when I click a heading with my mouse, every other heading moves and I have to look around to find the next thing I want to select. The headings shouldn't move. Inventory should always be in the same place, Character should always be in the same place, etc.

Shifting it around, to me, is un-intuitive, and frankly a little annoying. It drove me nuts in The Witcher 3, but I put up with it because there were a lot of headings (and apparently too little screen real estate to display them all at once. In Cyberpunk we can always see the same 5 headings, but they constantly shift based on which is currently selected.
I'm not sure it's designed to fit controllers... Because I'm on Series X and I don't think it's great either. I think it's more so that the selected menu is in the middle, that's all. Just for aesthetics.
I even tend to choose the tab on the main screen (where they're in the middle) to do my stuff, then go back to the main screen (button B, I imagine it's Esc on a keyboard) and choose another tab. Much faster than navigating left or right while looking at the top of the screen :)

I am curious why only use melee weapons and guns to neutralize a certain number of enemies to have steam achievements. In addition to "True Warrior" and "True Soldier", I think there can be "True Assassin" (grab) and "True Mage" (quickhacking), even "True Bomber" (grenade)

Top Bottom