[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to throw my cents in:

When they delayed the game it was said they were trying to make things perfect... but that was a lie, it was because they were incompetent.

I started this game up on the 9th, and as soon as I hit character creation, it was apparent. Games that came out ten years prior had better character customization.

Now I hit another bug, at the AV on the roof, and now I "have" to stop playing, until they fix the issue.

Some changes are quite obvious trough the whole game, I don't know why the press isn't covering this

Because they know the big money comes from turning every company Disney friendly, and they are more concerened with acting like the console version wasn't ready all of the sudden, as if they didn't know all along. They helped sell the game by giving the pc version rave reviews, and now they are jumping in the pig pile to curry favor with the frothing-at-the-mouth masses. But censorship? Nah. They wanted that all along.

They confirmed it isn't a bug. But, what I want to know is, do they intend to fix it regardless? A lot of backlash over not being able to see ones genitals in a game where for a lot of people that was a selling point. Hell, I made my character a female with a penis but it legit just feels like I'm playing a female the whole game. May as well just turn off nudity as a whole at that point.

They confirmed it isn't a bug. But, what I want to know is, do they intend to fix it regardless? A lot of backlash over not being able to see ones genitals in a game where for a lot of people that was a selling point. Hell, I made my character a female with a penis but it legit just feels like I'm playing a female the whole game. May as well just turn off nudity as a whole at that point.

Me thinks you would be a HUGE FAN of Conan Exiles!

Depends, it was clearly a last minute change based in original footage versus current game.
But the big issue is who made the call.
Maybe it was a platform, for example if microsoft simply said no genitals, and they couldn't have the game out if that were the case it makes a lot more sense (tho they should have just patched that version)
I agree theirs been a lot of backlash on the nudity, but they also have a lot of stuff they need to fix ASAP if they are going to turn this around for investors, and this is probably low on the list.
I hope they do fix it and come through on their promises, but fixing it right now, may have more of a backlash compared to in a few weeks or a couple months when the anger has died down, and they are left with loyal fans who wanted this, and not angry people who just want to scream who know little about the game or what was promised.

+1 for nudity tho. Fix yo shit

Hey, I want what it was promised and nudity and your gentials "having an effect" is something I want back since no one have done that and I am curious to see what will happen. As for nudity, yes bring it back; CDPR made it clear that we can be naked any time and they reinstated this over and over. I wish they will fix this and add more to the story too because it lacks a bit especially I feel the game had more to tell but was cut short.

Guest 4375874

It was still a big selling point. Always has been for the Cyberpunk Genre. A very.. sexual thing.
Where was this in the marketing, this is not a sex simulator. While it would be fine if they had more of that it was in no way a selling point of the game. In the world yes and you do see it in and around Night City as it should be in a Cyberpunk genre game but that is not nor should be the games focus. I'm sure there are games out there for people looking for that kind of thing.

If that was in the game it would be an immediate ban in places like China. That makes no sense business wise.

The thing is, they said they wanted to add nudity as a point about being human.
But the lack of any real visual Cybernetics (outside of the arms) kinda makes it a more than moot point.
There is no point to be made about being human, if you for one only ever are naked to have sex. And if your body never really changes.

And at that point you can only say, it was a vague marketing gimmick. It had no real point to it.

Like I would've understood, if you could see yourself in the mirror and could basically chrome up until you are at Adams Smashers level. That the nudity and seeing yourself naked would have a point, seeing yourself become more of a machine and stuff like that.
But like this? I dont really get it.

The thing is, they said they wanted to add nudity as a point about being human.
But the lack of any real visual Cybernetics (outside of the arms) kinda makes it a more than moot point.
There is no point to be made about being human, if you for one only ever are naked to have sex. And if your body never really changes.

And at that point you can only say, it was a vague marketing gimmick. It had no real point to it.

Like I would've understood, if you could see yourself in the mirror and could basically chrome up until you are at Adams Smashers level. That the nudity and seeing yourself naked would have a point, seeing yourself become more of a machine and stuff like that.
But like this? I dont really get it.
Reminds me somehow of Deus Ex. Good idea to add to the game tho. (y)

Very well written. Hardly could do it like you did it. Bow my head. Sadly I try my best but you nailed it. Hopefully the Devs and the Corpos over their Head read this and get their back straight. In my Opinion this game was brave- all around the process was brave to do the step and get some adult content in this game. I was so eager and hyped about reading that night city was a sinful place. Well in fact.. In the future they live like Amish (no offense for those people intended) in relation to our real life. So many Corpos and politicians in my country sniff coca-in of young girls, partying hard like there is no tomorrow. And in this more corrupt setting IN A GAME MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE - the strippers look like priest compared to real life. And how comes that a part of a body is so a risky thing. We all know how it works with the bees and flowers and it is not only for going to the toilet. So CD Red.. You don't need to safe us from adult content :)

Thank you. I really hope I've been read, though I know CDPR does not take this topic seriously and does try to ignore the feedbacks about it (see the "red tracker" session). However, as a customer, I just add my voice to all other unsatisfactions.

Essentially, it's that we were given the choice to be whatever gender we wanted to be. Male, female, in between, even genderless. But at the end of the day it didn't matter cause it only ever comes up in the inventory screen and nowhere else. Feels essentially like the nudity bit is a lie. At the end of the day it's cut and dry, Male or Female.

Like this?

Didn't Sony make some sort of headline about not allowing sex/nudity on there platform? Annoying many Japanese developers then further annoying them when the released TLOU2 and it was all dougle standards?

Tbh no idea the reasoning being it all, doesnt make sense to allow fully nude in inventory but not outside it, it don't particularly bother me though tbh as my pp has a habit of popping ot my pants whenever it wants anyhow

There must be something in between 'total censorship' and 'nudity'. I'll settle for the panties appearing only in photo mode and an option to turn nudity on or off whenever you want. Another solution would be that V could only be naked in her apartment and partially naked outside the apartment. It would also be interesting if npc and romances would react if V were naked.
Post automatically merged:

I am more shocked to see so much blood in the secondary mission where a man has to be crucified than some genitals and tits.

Only thing that matters is. I paid for a game that was going to be immersive. If I want to look in the mirror or while having sex or even just getting out of bed and see my characters Cock or Cunt then that is what I want to see. This is what I want, if other people don't care so be it, but devs said they would have it in game 100% not just npcs sometimes. If they want implants and one is a penis inplant then why does the corpse have underwear?
This is but one thing that was said would be in game and isn't.
If people say well children play this, then I say to the parents know what your kids play and quit excepting MS, PSN and the like to babysit and raise your kids. Do it them selves. Get over it and take responsibility for what your kids do..

There must be something in between 'total censorship' and 'nudity'. I'll settle for the panties appearing only in photo mode and an option to turn nudity on or off whenever you want. Another solution would be that V could only be naked in her apartment and partially naked outside the apartment. It would also be interesting if npc and romances would react if V were naked.
Post automatically merged:

I am more shocked to see so much blood in the secondary mission where a man has to be crucified than some genitals and tits.

Didn't you know? Gutting ppl alive with a mantis blade or blowing them to meat chunks with grenades is all fine and well but naked tits? ARrrr Arre YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?????? ( To quote angry joe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom