[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Direct from the ESRB site.
"Various sizes and COMBINATIONS of gentials"
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! Full Futas confirmed?

You're sounding FAR too obsessed with this feature....I started the thread, and even I'm uncomfortable with your level of enthusiasm.
I am very happy! :D (y)
I am glad that I am not "obsessed" with something else. I rather focus on this as a healthy interest. :shrug:
I'm not obsessed though, just like what I like. :shrug:
Cyberpunk2077 might be the first big game ever in history to really have this as a feature. :smart::eek::D

WARNING Nudity

This is early access but i like the direction it`s heading into .

@220 it gets interesting there`s a bit of a bug when they kiss but aren`t near each other :ROFLMAO:
:oops: those are some crazy bugs but lol wow... prayer circle that the sex bugs aren't THAT bad in CP2077 :coolstory:

:oops: those are some crazy bugs but lol wow... prayer circle that the sex bugs aren't THAT bad in CP2077 :coolstory:

Don`t foget the game is still a year away so plenty of time ti fix it up .
Post automatically merged:

Breast and lesbianism is kinda acceptable. It's the dicks and gays that typically get excluded.

There was a thread somewhere here that i posted " everyone 69`s the same way " be they gay or straight or in between . I thought it was a good starting love scene .

I want a working bath and shower in my apartment so I can spoil Judy <3 (not the ice bath with the voodoo boys... shivers)

Wait a sec, is the problem the ice or the Voodoo Boys? Because I don't think they'd get in with you and Judy - just not enough room ;)

As for the ice cubes, don't knock it 'til you try it! They actually work as a heat-sink for when you overclock your Mrs Midnight. It's CP2077's version of safe-sex.

I'm not all that hung up on the nudity.

I want to play a cool Cyberpunk character and experience a good story. if the nudity(or lack of nudity) takes something away from that story, then i'll be upset. other than that, I'm indifferent to it.

Wait a sec, is the problem the ice or the Voodoo Boys? Because I don't think they'd get in with you and Judy - just not enough room ;)

As for the ice cubes, don't knock it 'til you try it! They actually work as a heat-sink for when you overclock your Mrs Midnight. It's CP2077's version of safe-sex.

Ok I laughed. <3
That must have been a hard choice when you made " the perfect lover " in the CC at the start of the game .

Not really. <3

WARNING Nudity

This is early access but i like the direction it`s heading into .

@220 it gets interesting there`s a bit of a bug when they kiss but aren`t near each other :ROFLMAO:
That's really interesting but I have no idea what game that is, or even... what mod? :think:
Breast and lesbianism is kinda acceptable. It's the dicks and gays that typically get excluded.
Futa will bridge the gap and save us all! :giggle: :ROFLMAO:
Rawr. 10/10 Would install secret cameras in apartment again
YES, RAWR INDEED MY FINE GENTLEMAN OF EXTRAORDINARY AND EXQUISITE TASTES

On my first play through I slaughtered them all. <3
Only the finest and most subtle touch by the renowned Bottleblonde

Last edited:
I'm good with nudity, doesn't bother me. I doubt that your character will be able to do that however, and I'm good with that too. In the trailer released last year, there were some NPC's (both gals and guys) wearing the old style running shorts, or short shorts it you want to call them that. I'd really like a pair of the running shorts, hoodie or tank top, flip flops or barefoot and I'm good. If we can eventually mod the game, even better. We could make some of our own styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom