[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line, this is an adult game. There should be full nudity. Glad I didn't preorder the PS4 version, but Im holding out that the PC version won't be censored.

So it would appear we have been lied to. The USA XBOX VERSION IS CENSORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL!
Post automatically merged:

Scratch that apparently you have to toggle it on.

So it would appear we have been lied to. The USA XBOX VERSION IS CENSORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL!
Post automatically merged:

Scratch that apparently you have to toggle it on.
Yep. And on Neogaf people are talking that cd projekt censored many nude scenes after big patches. Even uncensored versions of Cyberpunk are censored compared to before the patch version.

Well as of right now I can't customize that area. I toggled off the censor mode, but in the character creation it says unavailable.

WTH?!:mad:

I want the product I paid for!

P.S.: PC Version

yeah I can't see my dong when I look down even though I can in inventory....Is this a glitch that will be patched or what?

Literally took a shower looked in the mirror in the apartment and you can't see anything there, but when you back out you're a ken doll. What is up with this. Looking forward to the Xbox Series X version hopefully they'll take care of this problem and get rid of some of these bugs, game just crashed.

Nah they are going to bring back the nudity now.. if they were going to leave it in the game they wouldn't have censored it in the first place, only thing we can do is wait for mods if ur on pc, if ur on consoles then looks like ur just gonna have to live with it.

But it sucks that cd projekt red removes nudity in patch right before the premiere. Censorship is bad.
What's worse is that this feature was hyped for months leading up to the release. People want an actual M rated game and thought they were getting it with CP2077. To have it in the game up until launch and then remove it is reprehensible. [...] Another in a long line of AAA game companies that caved to the voices of the very few. Sigh.

What's worse is that this feature was hyped for months leading up to the release. People want an actual M rated game and thought they were getting it with CP2077. To have it in the game up until launch and then remove it is reprehensible. [...] Another in a long line of AAA game companies that caved to the voices of the very few. Sigh.
Exactly. I hate this. There are so few sex scenes in the game with good nudity. Johnny Silverhand's sex/romance scene had very nice nudity, after the patch there is no nudity anymore :(

CDPR has nerve. Promising and advertising things like good sex scenes, diverse romances for all tastes, inclusiveness, nudity, equal gender sexualization, etc. for years, and then seconds before the moment of truth, reverses and runs off with your money with no explanation.

We're all here because of these promises and ads, expecting to get what we paid for: a fiercely bold and edgy game, not Barbie dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom