[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm not the only one pissed that if I'm naked, I should be able to be fully naked in game and not just character screen. Kind of bullshit. Normally I wouldn't care but it was a hyped feature of the game and you can choose genitals, size and public hair.

Is there anyway someone from cdpr could address this? A reason I bought this game was for the adult, non-snowflake feel. Was it just a mix up and the nudity will be added back in soon or.. ???

It did work for me for a little while, until the first time I reloaded a save game. I also noticed if you make a new character, their "bits" will get bolted on to any new character if you load a different game. Also if you turn on nudity censoring, then turn it off and reload the game, you even lose the ability to see breasts.

It's like data is traveling between savegames somehow, I wonder if all of these bugs are related

It did work for me for a little while, until the first time I reloaded a save game. I also noticed if you make a new character, their "bits" will get bolted on to any new character if you load a different game. Also if you turn on nudity censoring, then turn it off and reload the game, you even lose the ability to see breasts.

It's like data is traveling between savegames somehow, I wonder if all of these bugs are related
Never worked once for me, hope it was a mistake with nudity censor, similar to how not all copyrighted songs were blocked for streamers

Title.

I remember how prominently nudity was featured in some of the previews, but in the current game my V's 'V' is always covered by a pair of shorts, unless I'm in the character creation screen.

Blood and gore also feel somewhat more subdued than was initially shown.

I've heard everything from USA law requiring this, to the game defaulting to the Japanese version's censorship.

It's an odd complaint, to be sure, but the game let's you customize the lawn on your hairy front bottom, so it's weird to see my character be prudish enough to wear a pair of shorts in the shower...

If this is a deliberate design decision (which would be baffling) - I certainly hope that the modders can eventually sort this out.

I would chalk it up to bugs, since my character randomly goes full nude just when switching clothes.

That being said, Cyberpunk is designed to appeal to a global audience, and doing so (especially more prudish countries like asian countries) could mean everyone has to be dragged down with the lowest common denominator.

The original Witcher had "censored" versions of the romance cards for different countries. I just hope some countries requiring censorship doesn't bring down everyone else.

I would chalk it up to bugs, since my character randomly goes full nude just when switching clothes.

That being said, Cyberpunk is designed to appeal to a global audience, and doing so (especially more prudish countries like asian countries) could mean everyone has to be dragged down with the lowest common denominator.

The original Witcher had "censored" versions of the romance cards for different countries. I just hope some countries requiring censorship doesn't bring down everyone else.
IF THATS true, be truthful and clear about whats going to be in the game, and don't say or let us assume the game is gonna be a certain way.
Post automatically merged:

Title.

I remember how prominently nudity was featured in some of the previews, but in the current game my V's 'V' is always covered by a pair of shorts, unless I'm in the character creation screen.

Blood and gore also feel somewhat more subdued than was initially shown.

I've heard everything from USA law requiring this, to the game defaulting to the Japanese version's censorship.

It's an odd complaint, to be sure, but the game let's you customize the lawn on your hairy front bottom, so it's weird to see my character be prudish enough to wear a pair of shorts in the shower...

If this is a deliberate design decision (which would be baffling) - I certainly hope that the modders can eventually sort this out.
Sadly I dont have pc that can run the game yet, stuck on console, if it doesn't come down to modders, I'll be stuck for a while.

We all know there are different versions for different countries but problem is they censored nudity even in uncensored versions of the game. So every version of the game is now censored. What was the point of showing nudity in sex scenes and then remove it in day one patch?

Seriously CDPR... what happened to the photo mode nudity? Why is it gone? Playing on PC, nudity toggled on, yet can only see it from inventory. Looking down in first person shows underwear. Using photo mode shows underwear. AND it wasn't always like that. Please fix this... we were promised genitals for literal years... and now they're forcibly covered up - if this isn't a bug, the prudishness of it is really annoying.

We know it exists from the pre-patch screenshots, so please just fix the bug, or make it available again cause this is just silly.

1607666444713.png

Untitled.jpg

Since I don't see this posted anywhere/much on the CDPR forums I will spam this info into all nudity-related threads to raise attention to the devs.

This is definitely a bug with a 100% reproduction rate (at least on PC which is my platform of choice). Steps to trigger full nudity:

1. [Obvious] Nude censor must be off and character must have been created with the genitals option
2. Open inventory, open "Lower body", and spam pants on/off until A) Character appears bottomless in inventory; B) Pants appear to be equipped in the lower body slot. This will trigger bottomless first person view including car/bike view (that also works in photomode), but will not appear in mirrors or in the regular (non-vehicular) photomode view.
3. To enable full nudity, start a dialogue with another character. While the dialogue is ongoing, go to inventory, and unequip the pants that are still shown as equipped. This will now show V in their full naked glory in the first person view, mirrors and in the photomode.
4. [Note] This will only work in your current playtime (game restart will revert all the changes), also picking up other clothes OR finishing a quest in my experience have also reverted my character back to wearing their underwear.

Someone else also posted a video of how to enable nudity @
, it's the same steps but you can actually seem them being performed.

I mean, I have a wiener, so I'm not a huge fan of seeing them, but I'm also an adult and think we should include everything... I thought that was the plan anyway...?

But yeah... full nudity from a point of realism, and for every sex... pretty please

Since I don't see this posted anywhere/much on the CDPR forums I will spam this info into all nudity-related threads to raise attention to the devs.

This is definitely a bug with a 100% reproduction rate (at least on PC which is my platform of choice). Steps to trigger full nudity:

1. [Obvious] Nude censor must be off and character must have been created with the genitals option
2. Open inventory, open "Lower body", and spam pants on/off until A) Character appears bottomless in inventory; B) Pants appear to be equipped in the lower body slot. This will trigger bottomless first person view including car/bike view (that also works in photomode), but will not appear in mirrors or in the regular (non-vehicular) photomode view.
3. To enable full nudity, start a dialogue with another character. While the dialogue is ongoing, go to inventory, and unequip the pants that are still shown as equipped. This will now show V in their full naked glory in the first person view, mirrors and in the photomode.
4. [Note] This will only work in your current playtime (game restart will revert all the changes), also picking up other clothes OR finishing a quest in my experience have also reverted my character back to wearing their underwear.

Someone else also posted a video of how to enable nudity @
, it's the same steps but you can actually seem them being performed.

This did not work. Please CDPR just fix it...

well there is only one vagina option... sigh... i honestly thought i was going go in there like a celebrity chef, and make a pussy, i was gonna shape the edges, rise some intimate areas, make it bold, throw some bleach here... yeah but we got... "this" is like going to a restaurant to get served a 2$ scoffers pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom