[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked my version just now and indeed the guy wear trunks. I didn't care, but I checked the video from 2 years ago, despite he's nude, he doesn't have genitalia on the model. So nothing really changed. The girl is still full frontal, though.
Why are you here? What are you trying to accomplish? We want CDPR to honour what they promised us. Simple as that.
It's meant to be already in the game, doesn't take extra resources, just enable it.

And if they can't/won't. Then gives is an official statement about why and explain why once again did they mislead us in the promo materials.

Be patient. If CDPR won't do anything about it, modders will.
I believe this title has a great future. Remember the Witcher 3's launch? History simply repeats itself. I also believe CDPR should make good use of all that good will gained in the last few months and work hard to improve it. Again, remember The Withcher 3.
In the meantime, let's be patient. Things WILL get better.

Why are you here? What are you trying to accomplish? We want CDPR to honour what they promised us. Simple as that.
It's meant to be already in the game, doesn't take extra resources, just enable it.

And if they can't/won't. Then gives is an official statement about why and explain why once again did they mislead us in the promo materials.
I want to know if they promised what you're asking for. And if so - I'd love to see the source.

The ironic thing is the game actually deals with such issues as this... The corporations win out, freedom of speech is infringed upon and we all lose out.

I had a lot of respect of CD Projekt Red, I thought they was the last shining star in a sea of corporations that only cared about money and force feeding the sheep the same old garbage with the same old marketing... COD etc etc

Now they have pandered to insanity, I am seriously thinking not supporting them again.

As someone in their 40's, who the **** is anyone to censor what I can or cannot see. I wanted a mature game that dealt with serious matter openly and in your face.

CD Projekt Red should have took a stand against the insanity of modern times and given it the middle finger... Fuunily, they should have taken a leaf out of Johnny Silverhand's book.

Don't get me wrong, I love Cyberpunk 2077, but I will not tolerate any infringement on free speech and the pandering to a minority of insane people who shouldn't have been listen to in the first place.

CD Projekt Red, bringing us one step closer to 1984, such a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be patient. If CDPR won't do anything about it, modders will.
I believe this title has a great future. Remember the Witcher 3's launch? History simply repeats itself. I also believe CDPR should make good use of all that good will gained in the last few months and work hard to improve it. Again, remember The Withcher 3.
In the meantime, let's be patient. Things WILL get better.
Except during the Witcher game they have never went so against their own words. I'm at he point where I believe it when I see it. And until then I will be loud and clear about what I feel needs improvement.
Post automatically merged:

I want to know if they promised what you're asking for. And if so - I'd love to see the source.
A simple google search will give you plenty of results.
For example:

Edit: And no, nudity in the inventory menu doesn't count in any way or form full nudity in this context. Neither female nudity.

Man, I was having fun doing stupid poses and things. Sure its not some huge game mechanic but it was there. Now youre telling me I cant do this anymore? :cry:
I mean it only worked early game so I figured after was just a bug but pfft. 'Hey you can customize your genitals in our game but only ever see them in the menu' for what, shock value for publicity?
I figured the nudity filter had more weight to it but guess not.
And I mean in a world with all of this oversexualized nature, I mean you can get gianormous dildos, cmon, youre telling me I cant run around all free willy?

Bah.
(Yes im complaining about something that doesnt directly affect the game but I aint the only one so shh. Guess ima need to get a pc for mods to do silly things when im bored 😂😭)

Attachments

• IMG_20201211_133958_030.jpg
    IMG_20201211_133958_030.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 153
It depresses me that the advertising of the game said one thing, but in fact the result is completely different. was it a deliberate lie? Or coercion from the outside after the game is released? Either way, I feel cheated.

Welcome to politics 101

Noone said the woman got censored. She won't be censored because her case is meant to be a shock effect. Also female bodies are less likely to get censored since it's a lot more easier to objectify without backlash.
You don't have to be a pervert to expect CDPR to keep their word and offer the mature gaming experience then promised and clear as day have already implemented in the game already.
So I can stare at a whole plathora of bad dragon dildos in the game, but god forbid I can see one loose limp dick?

If you are able to create a giant dildo and knock people senseless with it. its pretty out there if you ask med

Man, I was having fun doing stupid poses and things. Sure its not some huge game mechanic but it was there. Now youre telling me I cant do this anymore? :cry:
I mean it only worked early game so I figured after was just a bug but pfft. 'Hey you can customize your genitals in our game but only ever see them in the menu' for what, shock value for publicity?
I figured the nudity filter had more weight to it but guess not.
And I mean in a world with all of this oversexualized nature, I mean you can get gianormous dildos, cmon, youre telling me I cant run around all free willy?

Bah.
(Yes im complaining about something that doesnt directly affect the game but I aint the only one so shh. Guess ima need to get a pc for mods to do silly things when im bored 😂😭)
I love this lmao.

Welcome to politics 101

If you are able to create a giant dildo and knock people senseless with it. its pretty out there if you ask med
It's inconsistent thus confusing and makes no sense. But as I said many many times, CDPR proving over and over that their words are empty and have no crediblity is what upsets me really.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, the thread is now going places it definitely shouldn't go, so let me remind everyone one of the most basic forums rules:

In particular, it is prohibited to:
  • write about political, religious and other world-view topics; this does not apply to discussions about fictional topics connected with the worlds depicted in the CDPR products
A few posts have already been deleted for breaching this rule. So please do not go into real life political discussion. Otherwise the thread will be locked for good.

Semi related question. Did anybody actually seen this Valentino symbol anywhere? It was shown in several previews but didn't notice it anywhere in the game during my 40h of playtime.
nzSYAYGclxhUMQbJyhKmBx_lSuPk2k43M-FWokERZ_c.png

Semi related question. Did anybody actually seen this Valentino symbol anywhere? It was shown in several previews but didn't notice it anywhere in the game during my 40h of playtime.
I saw it somewhere but it was definitely not like this. The robe was not wide opened so you could not see nipples and just upper body.

It's all quite dissapointing. I guess it's in the contracts that PC versions should not differ that much from console versions to get a licence to release on consoles. So even more open minded PC platforms will always suffer from censoring for the console versions. I guess the real people to blame are Sony and maybe MS. But CDPR should have known this from the beginning and not promise this kind of stuff.

It is generally a just ridiculous view of the world in all kinds of media that nudity is a problem and violence isn't.

Last edited:
I saw it somewhere but it was definitely not like this. The robe was not wide opened so you could not see nipples and just upper body.
I have seen it too, but not sure either, didn't spend much time looking at it. At the start of the game for me everything was so damn cool... Like, "dude, I gave myself a big dong like in real life, look at all these people wearing however they feel like it, no puritanism on sight, oh look at this fucking drawing (Valentino's logo)". That was me the 1st couple of hours, apart from the horrible performance, that is.
There is a sticker in photo mode.
You are right! That's where I saw it.

The problem is much deeper. I spent ~53 hours in the game and with each new hour it becomes more noticeable. we've been told that night city is a city of vice, a city where the body is just a piece of meat and that's why nudity is so important.
I live in Russia and we had a news story about nudity in the game with a link to this page.
But what do we see now? 2 prostitutes for the ENTIRE huge city, almost all places with nudity that were implied-covered. At what so in a hurry and low-quality that it is visible to the naked eye. It's like they did their thing, and then they thought, "Wow, that's too bold," and they covered it up. Moreover, the strip club is closed, the Cloud Club can be visited only on the quest, any drink or food - only on the quest, the lauded Braindance only on the quest. I do not argue, the story is great, although even in it, because of all this cut and covered content, many places seem wrong, ridiculous. I fell in love with this city at first sight, but the more I look, the more disappointed I get, because it's dead. I stopped my passage. I don't want to feel negative about this game. I don't believe they will change their attitude. But I will wait for the game to fill with life beyond the plot. Even if the main work for this will be done by mods.
*I'm sorry if it's written with errors - I used a translator. There is a joke: "My English is bad, из бед и огорчений" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom