[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously love this game and been enjoying every moment, but this decision to only have fully nude in the inventory screen, in my opinion has zero good reason for it. Absolutely zero good reasons.

There is zero logic for being fully nude in the inventory screen and not in photomode, first person, mirror or the shower. Specially the shower, is V really Tobias Funke?

Jokes aside. Just like Bethesda when they did their decision that all mods are cheats, and disables achievements, that mods have to come to the rescue for an unreasonable decision.

So mods once again will have to come to this rescue, unless decisions are turned around.

If the devs or management or whoever is so concerned about full nudity, then why bother with a censor option toggle? Why have fully nudity in inventory but no where else? Why was there time and effort in adding genitalia and public hair options in the character customization? Its a head scratcher.

If grown adults want to be uncensored, let us.
If we don't want to be uncensored, then we turn it off.

Please, don't give us a half an option. If the decision is never turned around, I guess we will be stuck with mods for the rest of the game's life.

I'm not trying to sound mean, just feedback that I see zero good reasons or logic for the decision. The only official response didn't have a reason. To me it feels of a wrong move.

If I have to mod the game, I'll mod the game. Its just something that shouldn't be needing a mod.

Last edited:
They advertised this game as adult (the 2 year old 48 min demo even suggested 1 night stands) to take away what we paid for with out our control is not fair, I've been playing on Series X so pretty much 0 problems with gameplay but this censored stuff after the game is out making me consider refunding and with the controversy of this censorship and the removing of games that China doesn't like from their store I don't think I'll ever buy a game from them at full price again I've lost trust.
In my opinion there is a easy fix for the nudity put a downloadable nudity add on for the game like Conan Exiles did, it could add another option in the settings so there would be 3 choices for the nudity censor
1. off ( full nudity no censorship and all adult themes put back)
2. medium ( the half censored stuff with have now from off)
3. on ( full censorship).
Also with the downloaded off option children NPCs will be fully deactivated so that shouldn't be a problem for the rating boards.
I enjoyed the original version that I bought, dancers in full nudity, it felt very much adult themed before they ruined it.
We're not talking about a little bit, they covered tons of it up and watered it down!
If after I try all my previous patches, versions of the game and I'm still unable to get back the game I first played, I will get a refund for sure.

Wasn't there supposed to be strip clubs and one night stands. Outside of relationships, V can only engage in sex with two NPC's. That's such a huge step backward from Witcher 3. Witcher 3 had numerous brothels, the NPCs Geralt can have sex with are actual characters. They all had their own stories about the struggles of prostitution. They better include that content in those updates or even DLC

Last edited:
Wasn't there supposed to be strip clubs and one night stands. Outside of relationships, V can only engage in sex with two NPC's. That's such a huge step backward from Witcher 3. Witcher 3 had numerous brothels, the NPCs Geralt can have sex are actual characters. They all had their own stories about the struggles of prostitution. They better include that content in those updates or even DLC
Many of us have already played that version that we bought and had access to on day 1.
No one should have to wait for them to fix what they ruined or took away from our purchased game.

Is there actually any proof that any nudity aside from the PC outside of the inventory screen wearing pants was censored between 1.03 and 1.04?
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying CDPR wouldn't do it. I think they have shown some really shady practices with Cyberpunk. Practices I didn't expect from them. I always defended them. I bought and played all of their games. Spent several hundred € in Gwent Online, but my trust in them is heavily damaged. This being said. I just want to blame them for stuff that is proven and not rumours.

Alright, tested Version Build_3209660Change_4150348_Preload and it took me to the screen saying it's not the right date to play it...
Trying the other preload version, downloading right now.
Will update on that and so on.
Change your system date/time to december 9, and unplug your ethernet cable.

Yes, I am not seeing the filter anymore on or playing that version of the game.

The filter option only appears in the main menu, not the in game menu. Although you can edit one of the .ini files to add back in to the in game menu.

Is there actually any proof that any nudity aside from the PC outside of the inventory screen wearing pants was censored between 1.03 and 1.04?
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying CDPR wouldn't do it. I think they have shown some really shady practices with Cyberpunk. Practices I didn't expect from them. I always defended them. I bought and played all of their games. Spent several hundred € in Gwent Online, but my trust in them is heavily damaged. This being said. I just want to blame them for stuff that is proven and not rumours.
I never claimed such things, but one thing is for sure, I'm yet to find a single dildo in the game and I'm 50 hours in, finished the heist.

But this is besides the point, I'm not even really interested in seeing if they censored the game after launch, I know it was censored before launch because there are a lot of things that don't make sense and those are already explained in the OP.

A lot of people is claiming they were able to see full frontal nudity in photo mode and 1st person before 1.04, I can't claim such things because I didn't really look at my junk before 1.04 because I assumed the moment I felt like looking, it would be there ^^. It's only when people started to say it was censored that I actually went and checked my mandhood was in place, which it wasn't, obviously.

I never claimed such things, but one thing is for sure, I'm yet to find a single dildo in the game and I'm 50 hours in, finished the heist.

But this is besides the point, I'm not even really interested in seeing if they censored the game after launch, I know it was censored before launch because there are a lot of things that don't make sense and those are already explained in the OP.

There was, at least if its still there a dildo on a wall in Clouds, and there is a knife that looks like one.

If it was possibile it was in pre release version before 9th december
In that old gameplay from the 9th december at 02:16:25 you can just see that underwear was already applied in game, at 04:03:40 holographic stripper with just pasties on buttocks.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/831071457?filter=archives&sort=time

If it was possibile it was in pre release version before 9th december
In that old gameplay from the 9th december at 02:16:25 you can just see that underwear was already applied in game, at 04:03:40 holographic stripper with just pasties on buttocks.

Where does it say that gameplay is with any pre-load version? It very much can be with 1.03, for your information, is day one patch.

In fact, just checked, minute 0:16, you can see it's 1.03, not any kind of "pre-load".

Where does it say that gameplay is with any pre-load version? It very much can be with 1.03, for your information, is day one patch.

In fact, just checked, minute 0:16, you can see it's 1.03, not any kind of "pre-load".
I don't know what version is but gameplay is from 9Th december so a day before release.

I'm checking an old gameplay from the 9th december, so a day before actual game release and before 1.03 patch i think. Gameplay is from an italian guy but i can say that at 02:16:25 you can just see that underwear was already applied in game, at 04:03:40 holographic stripper with just pasties on buttocks. When full nudity was actually possibile in game if just a pre-release version hadn't it ?

If you believe the menu at the beginning of the video, i'm afraid that he already has 1.03. it all started with him.

I still don't believe that this is intended, just because before going to sleep for the first time in the game, you can undress and see everything. Now I don't know if it's true or not anymore, but a couple of days ago, this was a thing.

I'm interesting when someone will tell us why they change their plans about nudity. In last thread Alicja said us it isn't bug, why only it. Nothing more why they did that. As we can see a lot of people want full nudity (i see that is second the biggest thread on forum) and i have hope they will give it to us in near future.

If you believe the menu at the beginning of the video, i'm afraid that he already has 1.03. it all started with him.
How many days before release was the game already playable ? I mean if it was before 1.03 patch would have been some days before release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom