[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then just use the censor in photo mode. Surely it can be done? Still a shitty solution but i feel it's a compromise many would be willing to accept.
There's no compromise that could be accepted when censorship is coming.

Well damn, how come I never thought about something like this.
Is that sarcasm? Sorry if you havem entioned it before, I didn't read through the whole thread.
Post automatically merged:

There's no compromise that could be accepted when censorship is coming.
In an industry like this? compromises are the best thing we can hope for. It would be still better than just having this blanket solution of censoring everything for everyone.

Then just use the censor in photo mode. Surely it can be done? Still a shitty solution but i feel it's a compromise many would be willing to accept.

Even nudity censorship in photomode shouldn't be if the toggle is off (except for children, they made the right call to make them invisible in photomode).

If I want to turn off nudity, then my only option should be the toggle.
If I want uncensored nudity, then my only option should be the toggle.

None of this partial censorship. On is on and off is off.

Its a binary thing. And yet sadly its become this big feedback debate.

Even nudity censorship in photomode shouldn't be if the toggle is off (except for children, they made the right call to make them invisible in photomode).

If I want to turn off nudity, then my only option should be the toggle.
If I want uncensored nudity, then my only option should be the toggle.

None of this partial censorship. On is on and off is off.

Its a binary thing. And yet sadly its become this big feedback debate.
Hey don't get me wrong! I want full on nudity and mature content added to the game! Period. But at this point, with the little faith I have in CDPR and this game, I'd settle for a compromise.

Is that sarcasm? Sorry if you havem entioned it before, I didn't read through the whole thread.

In an industry like this? compromises are the best thing we can hope for. It would be still better than just having this blanket solution of censoring everything for everyone.
Good way to go is to release the game uncut where is possible, so on PC. Consoles and cloud gaming platforms owners and money hungry societies wants ESRB range? They'll get censored version. When they become more open to creative freedom they'll have games how they were intended to be.

Hey don't get me wrong! I want full on nudity and mature content added to the game! Period. But at this point, with the little faith I have in CDPR and this game, I'd settle for a compromise.

I agree and it wasn't attack on you.

Its something so simple as a toggle switch has become +25 page feedback thread is crazy.

If only we can get an official response as to why there is still censorship when the toggle is off, or at least state we are listening and taking down feedback.
It would make me feel a lot better.

Good way to go is to release the game uncut where is possible, so on PC. Consoles and cloud gaming platforms owners and money hungry societies wants ESRB range? They'll get censored version. When they become more open to creative freedom they'll have games how they were intended to be.
The thing is, it's not even about that anymore. PC gamers will get full nudity because it's in the game, a simple mod will just enable it. It's about principles CDPR isn't willing to stand by.

The thing is, it's not even about that anymore. PC gamers will get full nudity because it's in the game, a simple mod will just enable it. It's about principles CDPR isn't willing to stand by.
I know, mod isn't an official way to get the uncensored version and if an official patch or an uncut version will not be censorship have won with this game.

So it's sad to say but because of the Actual lore of the Original cyberpunk universe, this will be the first game I have ever felt like adding a "nude/body enhancement" mod won't feel like a kinky bonus, it will feel like an actual fix. This isn't like bikini armor in skyrim, this is actual lore friendly(lore Actuality) for the cyberpunk universe. Hoping that IF they decide to compromise it is in the form of good modding support for the community. Honestly, it's the best way to keep a single player game relevant for an extended period of time and allow them to give us the ability to make the game what we want without having to deal with the red tape.

I think people are confused about version details for this game. The game was definitely released on version 1.02 (version 1.02 is literally known as the day one patch). I have no idea how the early streamer is showing 1.03 because patch notes history sites clearly indicate 1.03 was PC only and was AFTER the day one patch 1.02. honestly with how much in shambles twitch is at this point I would blame twitches dating systems and guess he was actually playing the day of release After patch 1.03 released. I strongly suspect 1.03 came out during Poland's working hours on Thursday so it seems to make sense that the streamer was not up at midnight but actually playing after work considering it released on a work night and most streamers still need to hold another job. Patch 1.03 came to PC ONLY. that is why there is a disconnect of people saying the issue happened in 1.03 or 1.04. Console players did not see the issue until patch 1.04 because they never received 1.03 in the first place. This is also why initially console players were unaware of the issue PC users had with this (patch 1.04 came on Friday I think) (see https://game8.co/games/Cyberpunk-2077/archives/314076#hm_5 for patch history). If you look through early posts on the original bug report thread for this you will see a few instances of somebody noting that they had the issue but their friends playing on console did not. I think a while back steam removed the ability to roll back to previous game versions, Is this a hard coded thing or does anybody know a workaround for this so we can try to see if we are all just crazy and misremember the state of the game at version 1.02?

Last edited:
This 100x. The censorship makes no sense in an adult game.

And this:

"Badowski said that in the final game, his team intends to have full nudity, not for shock value but because it supports one of the most important themes in the cyberpunk genre: transhumanism, the belief that humanity can transcend its current mental and physical form with the help of technology."

Right now it looks like a shadow of the city where nowadays ethics have been thrown out of the window.

What a let down.

Last edited:
I think people are confused about version details for this game. The game was definitely released on version 1.02 (version 1.02 is literally known as the day one patch). I have no idea how the early streamer is showing 1.03 because patch notes history sites clearly indicate 1.03 was PC only and was AFTER the day one patch 1.02. honestly with how much in shambles twitch is at this point I would blame twitches dating systems and guess he was actually playing the day of release After patch 1.03 released. I strongly suspect 1.03 came out during Poland's working hours on Thursday so it seems to make sense that the streamer was not up at midnight but actually playing after work considering it released on a work night and most streamers still need to hold another job. Patch 1.03 came to PC ONLY. that is why there is a disconnect of people saying the issue happened in 1.03 or 1.04. Console players did not see the issue until patch 1.04 because they never received 1.03 in the first place. This is also why initially console players were unaware of the issue PC users had with this (patch 1.04 came on Friday I think) (see https://game8.co/games/Cyberpunk-2077/archives/314076#hm_5 for patch history). If you look through early posts on the original bug report thread for this you will see a few instances of somebody noting that they had the issue but their friends playing on console did not. I think a while back steam removed the ability to roll back to previous game versions, Is this a hard coded thing or does anybody know a workaround for this so we can try to see if we are all just crazy and misremember the state of the game at version 1.02?
Here some guys said that full nudity wasn't possibile even in 1.02, other says they could.

This solves only a very small part of the overall problem. striptease dance fully dressed people. When I watched / read the preview of the game, I noticed what many people said about the large number of dildos scattered around the city as loot. playing by myself, i didn't find any (except for the weapons in the mission with Meredith). or many moments with Kerry Eurodyne. He jumps off the boat naked, and swims back in his underwear. How is that even possible?
There's a whole shop full of them, as well as a whole array of strapons on display in jig jig street (where the Joyjoys are). Not the only place I've seen them either - there were some lying around in the sunrise motel as well. You can buy them from that shop but they are listed as "junk" items and have no purpose.

If Cdpr fails their stocks start dropping. The more money lose the easier it is to buy up cpdr stocks which makes owning parts of the company more affordable if we become shareholders we can demand more from them
And get check in the mail from cdpr

9th december Xbox gameplay, 1:31:50, full nudity shown in the mirror but it actually was a bug because character was dressed.

There's a whole shop full of them, as well as a whole array of strapons on display in jig jig street (where the Joyjoys are). Not the only place I've seen them either - there were some lying around in the sunrise motel as well. You can buy them from that shop but they are listed as "junk" items and have no purpose.
I mentioned them in the context of the fact that there are much fewer of them in the game. Moreover, I recently read the news that their number will do even less. Where is it going? Will they make a rainbow over the city? Instead of blood - confetti?

Here some guys said that full nudity wasn't possibile even in 1.02, other says they could.
third post there literally has a post supposedly showing the nudity pre 1.03 in picture mode... 5 days ago puts it close to the time that the hex edit was found, but without a time stamp I guess we can't tell if the person used the hex change or not. several people are refuting that the picture is fake saying they can see underwear lines (they must be high on something because the underwear line are definitely NOT in the image) for reference the undies look like this
photomode_NotNude.png

So big ass purple panties would be ridiculously obvious on the censor job the guy gave his photo.

Seems like it might have been a hit or miss issue during patch 1.02 because people are saying thing both ways on that thread.

If Cdpr fails their stocks start dropping. The more money lose the easier it is to buy up cpdr stocks which makes owning parts of the company more affordable if we become shareholders we can demand more from them
And get check in the mail from cdpr
dangerous to buy CDPR stock right now since they are gonna freefall a lot more. I would say at this point only get CDPR stock if we know that will include the stability that GOG brings in as part of their profile. Not sure if they both are on the market as one entity or not.

third post there literally has a post supposedly showing the nudity pre 1.03 in picture mode... 5 days ago puts it close to the time that the hex edit was found, but without a time stamp I guess we can't tell if the person used the hex change or not. several people are refuting that the picture is fake saying they can see underwear lines (they must be high on something because the underwear line are definitely NOT in the image) for reference the undies look like this
So big ass purple panties would be ridiculously obvious on the censor job the guy gave his photo.

Seems like it might have been a hit or miss issue during patch 1.02 because people are saying thing both ways on that thread.

dangerous to buy CDPR stock right now since they are gonna freefall a lot more. I would say at this point only get CDPR stock if we know that will include the stability that GOG brings in as part of their profile. Not sure if they both are on the market as one entity or not.
I remember that in first days after release there also was a glitch that shown full nudity even with dressed characters and NPCs, maybe this made a bit of confusion at this point. In the other Youtube video i posted that bug is seen and the main character looks like a Barbie doll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom