[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - I hope they open their eyes and reconsider fast about that point. But I so hardly wonder - for what was there a option in the options menu which asked about the nudity - when they silently patch it to a "kids" version? What the hell was they thinking? If the want to make money just make a cyber punk teletubby city for kids. Where no one gets harmed and you can go to Pyjama party's.
They should release an uncut patch to let adult players choose what version to play. At least here on PC where it's possible.

I want to give my vote so that the censorship is removed, this is not the game that they promised us and with pleasure buy, If I had known that the game is like this, I would not have bought it, since I have "Babytv" for that. Many of us have given you our trust, don't destroy it anymore. I'm sorry, i use translator

They should release an uncut patch to let adult players choose what version to play. At least here on PC where it's possible.

Hell I hope they do that. I would feel ashamed when I tell for example my best friends that I could give them some real adult shit they never seen before.. I will fucking deliver you the best and outstanding adult content/game you will ever see... And then they get something you can see all day in the 20:15 TV for 16 year Olds. Hell I am sure the kids today see tits and other things in a more interesting way than in vanillapunk xD
Post automatically merged:

I want to give my vote so that the censorship is removed, this is not the game that they promised us and with pleasure buy, If I had known that the game is like this, I would not have bought it, since I have "Babytv" for that. Many of us have given you our trust, don't destroy it anymore. I'm sorry, i use translator

Babytv - made me cry from laughing. Sadly the game feels like this. Let's you see some torture and killed people blowing heads of with a pump action shotgun but you better censor those titties on those strippers and prostitutes.

I completely understand and agree what every wants is "un-censorship or complete freedom" in a world that where we currently live is censored very hard and in the future that will not be the case. I did see an online news article a bit ago (with kotaku . com) and she was pretty much downing the company CDPR for excessive dildo usage.

I understand the devs and company want to please the media. Want to please the Higher Ups.

Heck, let me handle the press release and news media outlets, they all want to complain about life and put us in a little box. Well... we are trying to be in our little box (computer, console, gaming rigs) but you want to invade our rights in the game as well.

However, there is one thing that is being overlooked. The media is not the majority bulk that is buying and playing and will continue to play the game. It is us, the true CyberPunks. The ones who knew what they were buying when they purchased the game. They knew what an RPG is and how in this particular game, anything can be done.

... I did see an online news article a bit ago (with kotaku . com) and she was pretty much downing the company CDPR for excessive dildo usage.....

Ssd lady has so little problems.. Imagine your problems would be the game with too much dildos.. I would say it like in the song: "Rufus, Rufus... let the Kids have some FUUUN" - quote song lmfao-sry for party rocking.

Cheers

Edit:

+1 to remove censorship

I personally question the design decision to force underwear onto a player that has the Nudity Filter turned OFF, because it truly has no reasonable explanation whatsoever to justify it. To me it's not about seeing a naked body, whether ingame or movie, but about the principle of the matter. It's about not letting someone else decide what I can or cannot see, hear or know.

- The game is advertised as Mature
- The game has a Nudity Filter specifically made for players to choose what they want to see
- The game allows the player to customize V's genitalia and examine it in all its glory with all its customization options
- The game shows you the genitalia at the very customization screen
- The game shows you the genitalia in the inventory screen
- There is a naked woman and a man in the very first mission
- Female V can see her breasts in first person
- There is sex in the game

So there is absolutely no reasonable explanation that can explain why the game is forcing underwear in first person, when everywhere else it is showing genitalia completely normal. It breaks immersion, it breaks roleplay and makes no sense whatsoever. The fact that so many people reported this as a bug shows just how questionable this decision really is and how nobody agrees with it.

I hope they listen to the community and make the reasonable decision. Nudity Filter is there for a reason obviously, so let us use it how we see fit.

I completely understand and agree what every wants is "un-censorship or complete freedom" in a world that where we currently live is censored very hard and in the future that will not be the case. I did see an online news article a bit ago (with kotaku . com) and she was pretty much downing the company CDPR for excessive dildo usage.

Kotaku team always had a lot of problems. When they reviewed The Witcher 3, the too low population of black characters was the main problem. They are the worst platform to be read or trust.

Censorship has always been a bad thing in history. It is also in this case. Especially that it was not supposed to be there, and many countries have no problem with nudity in the culture at all.

We are in a time when even on Steam comes out games with such "deviant" content that whatever CDPR would not introduce to C2077, would be mild.

:sad::cry:

This - is so sad. What also bothers me is the "No Response" about the Nudity and adult content. And if you where able to use all Braindances. Also those in the Shop. 🤔

I visited a gay club in the game and saw a lot of male strip dancers in suit or other silly clothes. It is so funny and ridiculous. No nude or even half-nude dancers. Lol. Purist City.
It surely has been mom Sony to censor the game. Post release censorship and no nudity campaign are their trademark.

Nudity is taboo in this weird world and violence isn't, but for some reason male nudity is 10x as bad as female nudity. Tits are pretty common, pussy is pretty difficult. but a penis is simply unacceptable for some reason.

Just had a great thought. Next patch comes out, the intro starts (which i always listen to the guy describing night city lol) and then a commercial is heard while in your apartment.

Thats right night city, you wanted it, you got it. Penis and Vajay jay all over and in your face. Sex scenes are now 59 seconds long instead of 30 seconds or have the option to auto replay. High Corp tried to censor us but we made it for you. Then you walk outside your apartment and there is a new npc that asks which pill you want to take... the red one or the blue one (new quest line, which unlocks nudity) lol.

Im down!!!!

I still hope in an uncut patch that will not come.
Want it hardcore, want it ultragore.
Make it AO rated uncut and uncensored.

photomode_18122020_210636.png
THIS. NOT. FINE!

Would anyone go to a strip club like this?

Silent censorship will hit you like an heart attack.
But you still don't know who censored Cyberpunk.

I am very sorry for Project Red but from the Consumer Point they are the first in Line for me. They advertised me, hyped me with information about an adult game which breaks the standards and will evolve the gaming landscape into the next Level. So in my Eyes they will take the full responsibility because they are developing and spinned the PR Wheel around with Sex sells etc. Patching it out afterwards without informing the already payed customer is like I would hype you for my service or a car and then silently show up in your garage and take the 200 PS engine out and replace it with a prius car inside your dodge ram. Sry wasn't ment to be but my boss said we shouldn't sell it like this. Bad for the environment and sh#t. You wouldn't care when you are honest to your self. You would shove the prius up my a## if you would have paid the price for a dodge ram.

View attachment 11095706
THIS. NOT. FINE!

Would anyone go to a strip club like this?
Obviously this is a valid point. This in real life in the year 2020 would be considered a fashion window to sell clothes at the mall, not a strip club. I do believe that feature must have all of the clothing turned on and winterized and the nude option for you is completely grayed out lol.

Not sure if Johnny can handle that many layers of clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom