[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, guess this one gets locked as well since you're turning it into another complaint thread. Some just don't know when to stop.

Where was this in the marketing, this is not a sex simulator. While it would be fine if they had more of that it was in no way a selling point of the game. In the world yes and you do see it in and around Night City as it should be in a Cyberpunk genre game but that is not nor should be the games focus. I'm sure there are games out there for people looking for that kind of thing.

If that was in the game it would be an immediate ban in places like China. That makes no sense business wise.

you should watch the release trailer again, or in this thread [Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised post 583.
they advertised nudity in the game not just in the inventory

the reality is different and a lot of people would like to know why.

Huge thread on the topic over here:
mm that thread is closed, apparently people were being rude?

No one is..but they told us this game has full frontal nudity throughout the game and contains adult material..which they pretty much censored the game..all the pedestrians now have tape over there nipples and strippers wear fur coats and pants..

And in the shower scene, you wear shorts. And the male nudity is more strongly censored than the female nudity, most evident when you are rescuing Sandra Dorsett.

And the male nudity is more strongly censored than the female nudity

This is absolutely true and I feel like given also the uncensored female genitals in the Johnny sex scene, some agenda is being pushed. If there is going to be a censorship axe, I want it to be unilateral.

Before this gets locked, its even worse with 1.05... We'll only see nudity until the Jackie montage in the inventory, apparently.

I hope I'm trying to add something enough that it won't be deleted/locked.

This is absolutely true and I feel like given also the uncensored female genitals in the Johnny sex scene, some agenda is being pushed. If there is going to be a censorship axe, I want it to be unilateral.

Before this gets locked, its even worse with 1.05... We'll only see nudity until the Jackie montage in the inventory, apparently.

I hope I'm trying to add something enough that it won't be deleted/locked.

I'll check my inventory in 1.05 after it updates because I am well past the montage.

Might be late.
When I first played Cyberpunk I didn't even notice my V had a vagina until later on in the game. Every piece of clothes he wore that was tight in the crotch area had a penis bulge. I've also tried to find the variations of "romance" scenes and he is always animated as the top with the penis.
Female V is no different when giving the penis. All the clothes are modeled as if there is a vagina under them. Some one piece outfits even show it partially. After fooling around with a hex editor I found out that V uses both genitalia when any penis is selected.

I'm not even sure if CP2077 uses mesh morphing.
It seems like the body customization was slapped on late in development or no further attention was giving to it. No torsos were ever created to represent anything outside
the DEFAULT models.

Might be late.
When I first played Cyberpunk I didn't even notice my V had a vagina until later on in the game. Every piece of clothes he wore that was tight in the crotch area had a penis bulge. I've also tried to find the variations of "romance" scenes and he is always animated as the top with the penis.
Female V is no different when giving the penis. All the clothes are modeled as if there is a vagina under them. Some one piece outfits even show it partially. After fooling around with a hex editor I found out that V uses both genitalia when any penis is selected.

I'm not even sure if CP2077 uses mesh morphing.
It seems like the body customization was slapped on late in development or no further attention was giving to it. No torsos were ever created to represent anything outside
the DEFAULT models.

The char creator is also completely broken. The char in the creation screen looks nothing like the actual character. They just slapped it together hoping no one will notice cause of the 1st person view.

I think they censor the game, honestly I don't know, but all the male wear underwear when they should be naked, with adult mode on . Is this a bug or censorship? PS gay guy.

hmmm I'm confused this is pure censorship, there cutting out a piece of cyberpunk by doing this, it not right to remove pieces of a story no matter how unappealing it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom