Suggestions on how to buff NR

+
1. Adda should in some way synergize with cursed/spectre units. I don't have a solid idea right now, but Adda should be the leader that have that synergy

2."Morale" tag. The problem of NR is that they can be 2 round pushovers, while if they survived it without heavy loses, the third round is usually a sure win. Units that add morale tag will be 2 str more than before, but weaken by 1 every round (The reverse of veteran). This helps NR to do better in the first 2 rounds (tho not overpowered) but gradually loses morale power, so they have to rely on their mechnics (NR faction identity) to win the final round.

I will be updating this if I come up with any more new things or see some interesting suggestions

Thaler is way too situational and only benefits from mirror matches (since NR mostly uses charge based units) thus making his play rate extremely low. Same goes for Kaedweni Cavalry.

Thaler
Power: 2 Provisions: 6
Ability: Spying. Deploy. Give an ally Charge equal to the number of enemy units on this row.

Thaler is way too situational and only benefits from mirror matches (since NR mostly uses charge based units) thus making his play rate extremely low. Same goes for Kaedweni Cavalry.

Thaler
Power: 2 Provisions: 6
Ability: Spying. Deploy. Give an ally Charge equal to the number of enemy units on this row.

I like that suggestion.
Post automatically merged:

In my opinion NR only need buffs in some of their bronzes (Ballista, Kaedweni Cavalry) and golds like Thaler.

Adda is fine to me.

Last edited:
Problem with NR is that it is a half a step away of being overpowered by a significant margin with all the Orders, Zeals and Stacking. I think this is the biggest issue with the faction - it is a HELL to balance.

Top Bottom