Suggestions, things the game are missing from my opinion.

+
There are things i think the game need. I dont know if these being mentioned before:
1- sharing point. Something like a stash where we can share items between characters. Some of us have more than 1 character and i want to be able to share items between them.
2- a garage. There are some vehicles on our call vehicle list we dont use. So it is good if we could remove them from the list to the garage and vice verse. The garage could also be a pc where we remove vehicles we dont use.
3- a higher difficulty beyond very hard.
4- a beauty salon to change hair style.

Cut content. Not all of it of course but like you know character customization like we where suppose to get. Custom car stuff. Some good A.I. would be nice. Maybe some mini games.

I'd love to be able to use the actual parking garage for my cars. You're literally written as using the parking garage in side quests.

Not sure if we are ever getting that cut content.
I hear you but also it may be too early to tell. With U.O.K.I.K. and two lawsuits if they where planning on appeasing the masses they wouldn't be telling us until it forsure worked. I may just be a hopeful fool but I speculate we will get some cut content. Everyone is so mad about it the stuff I mention the seems to me to be the most likely. You may vary well be right but it might just be a matter of time. So cross your fingers lol.

Top Bottom