YES!!Ever heard of something as revolutionary as gaming profiles for savegames?
Like when you have 3+ builds you like to finish and they all hide behind those pesky little 50+ savegames that you can't rename? Not top priority maybe, even a very small change like one profile left, one middle, one right, but it would still be very welcome.
My biggest suggestion is to have the option to TURN OFF the insane and waaaay too long kill animation on mantis blades. Or at the very least make you invulnerable during it. (I would prefer to just turn it off. I know the work around is to slot the target analysis mod into your optic implant to turn the blades non-lethal, but who uses mantis blades to be NON-lethal!?!?!)
- Remove Police Spawning
- Make upgrade costs static instead of increasing
- Armor mod slots are locked into rarity (0 green, 1 blue, 2 purple, 3 legendary)
- Obviously fix all of the non-functioning perks, mods, cyberware etc.
- Have the crafted mods use separate crafting plans for each rarity
- Faster crafting interface
- Iconic weapons non-disassemble-able.