Suggestions. Things to change or fix in game.

+
Ever heard of something as revolutionary as gaming profiles for savegames?
Like when you have 3+ builds you like to finish and they all hide behind those pesky little 50+ savegames that you can't rename? Not top priority maybe, even a very small change like one profile left, one middle, one right, but it would still be very welcome.
YES!!

My biggest suggestion is to have the option to TURN OFF the insane and waaaay too long kill animation on mantis blades. Or at the very least make you invulnerable during it. (I would prefer to just turn it off. I know the work around is to slot the target analysis mod into your optic implant to turn the blades non-lethal, but who uses mantis blades to be NON-lethal!?!?!)

other suggestions:
  • Remove Police Spawning
  • Make upgrade costs static instead of increasing
  • Armor mod slots are locked into rarity (0 green, 1 blue, 2 purple, 3 legendary)
  • Obviously fix all of the non-functioning perks, mods, cyberware etc.
  • Have the crafted mods use separate crafting plans for each rarity
  • Faster crafting interface
  • Iconic weapons non-disassemble-able.

* A new ending for Cyberpsycho Sightings because the current one is lame
* A chance to buy Evelyn some long term Trauma Team care
* Some more early Jackie and T-bug. Get rid of the Tutorial.
* Long Life Path quests
* More Mox content
* Decorations for your apartment in Nomad, Corpo, and Street Kid styles

I will list 7 urgent change, matter of priorities.

1. Fix bugs
Here is the list of "most urgent bugs", but I think it's one change because it just keep the game run as is designed.
  • Fall to death: you will fall at some angular surface ( even trough a window ) and cause sudden death.
  • Explosive killer: The explosive have strange power to kill you frequently. If you play melee weapon, hit a red can will send you up to the sky.
  • Mission Stuck: you will failed to continue some mission.
  • Mod failed: Some mod can't work.
  • Perk mistake: Some Perk can't work right.
2. Complete the story
I believe the story is imcompleted, but finish it may wait for DLC.

3. Fix the wayfinder AI
I realized CDPR failed to build the wayfinder AI, which cause a lot of problem, by fix this shit, we can get
  • NCPD won't teleport nearby, they will follow V correctly
  • Citizen won't just squat down while gun fight, they can run correctly
  • Enemy won't move like a idiot and fight without tactics
  • Delamain can drive your car auto
  • Car chase will be fixed. The car you chase are unbreakable now. They are not a car but a running behemoth.
4. Fix the fighting AI
Every enemy is retarded. While they felt someting wrong such as watched body , they start searching. But we will Ping while we want to find some guys. Use the locator!
The enemy hacker also bearly use the quick hack, and the tech weapon.

5. Fix the craft system
Whatever your BD, you need 18 tech to upgrade the weapons to legendary. That crowd out the level points. and so many problems to the whole system.
  • Add the way to upgrade the iconic weapon to legendary.
  • Disassemble weapons or cloth will give you the blue print. There is a lot of things which not have a blue print, the easist way to fix it is add this. Then If you get high tech, you can craft a good outlook.
  • But I still want to see the missing blue print in the store.
  • Iconic weapon can't be disassembled.
  • Is there any Iconic-Tech-Shotgun? Balence the weapon is not so hard.
6. Fix the netrunner battle system
Netrunner system is independent and OP. It plays like press some buttom to kill everyone.
  • Bring back the nano-hack system and limited the quick hack.
  • Subnet hack power should be only used by touch the subnet node, you can't just watch a camera to Ping everyone and quick hack them through the wall until they die by the orange Ping.
  • Some ultra hack like system rest should be only used after we defeat the ICE.
7. Add the Plastic surgery
I can't believe you forget to add this?
I believe that many player realized they are willing to change their sex to build the relationship.

Last edited:
First of all thank you for this great game and sorry for my english. Here are some things I would like to see that I think would be a great improvement in my opinion:

- There is an issue with crouch key in the keyboard. When I remap it to another key (mouse auxiliary) to be able to dodge more comfortably the remap doesn't work well and sometimes the action doesn't work or it does with lag. Those remappings should work nicer.

- I would put crouch and dodge/slide in a different button in the keyboard/mouse. I think it would be a lot more comfortable and fun to use.

- Computer users need a walk or toogle walk button in the keyboard.

- I think the arm launcher is very cool but that it's a bit broken being able to use it without a proper cooldown (1 min?) and ammo requirement. This ammo should be bought or crafted (easily) and rarely looted since I haven't seen any enemy with a launcher and there should be a low ammo limit (20-30?)

- I think you shouldn't be able to hack through cameras. It makes netrunners OP, removes the challenge very soon and I think it becomes boring in the end. Maybe only with a level 18-20 perk.

Now, a few things to greatly contribute to immersion:

1 - Be able to change hair, beard - tattoos in some shop (barber, tattoo shop) being able to preview the result. The same goes with clothes.

2 - Car "quests" are annoying. I would also make them available at some car shop.

3 - I don't like to be looting everywhere I go when I know that in some places that would be stealing. I think the game should include some mark of items to be stolen like in skyrim so I someone catch you stealing you get a bounty.

4 - It would be nice to be able to puncture the wheels of cars like in GTA.

Now, here goes 2 more for the fans of immersion as I ... maybe for a hardcore mode?

5 - I don't want to be looting from fallen enemies and carrying tons of weapons all the time and I don't find it believable. For this I would:

a) Autoloot when passing over the enemies any ammo, health kits, grenades? they carry (also making the limit of those items a lot lower).

b) Only be able to carry 4 - 5 simultaneous weapons, 3 of those equipped, (you already have your car truck and house to stash). I would add a perk to technical to add 1-2 extra weapon slots and another perk to be able to disassemble weapons into components in the field automatically with a button when passing over the dead enemy.

c) Separate weapon crafting components from other component types.

6 - This one is trickier but for me it totally breaks progression, it also happened in the witcher 3... weapons and enemies leveling system.

I would remove gains in stats from leveling so you only get effects from skills and perks.

I would "unlevel" the world making different enemy tiers in different locations and for every type of gang... but making the difference between them not so huge, maybe only for some tiers of enemies. They should make damage depending on their weapons, skills, perks and cyberware only.

And also with weapons, I find it very artificial that it depends on your level. I would introduce maybe a degradation level to the weapon so you have to maintain it using components and can even broke and become unrepairable so you are forced to change. I would also force some enemy weapons to drop damaged or broken so you have to repair them to use and avoid exploiting the game by selling lots of random boss weapons or being able to obtain great equipment early on. For that I also would make available in gun shops a service to reppair weapons, so you don't have to rely only on you technical skill but also be able to reppair in those shops, making it dependent on your cred level for high tier weapons.

I really liked how the modding community treated the witcher 3 and other games as skyrim or fallout. I think that the success of the latter two has much to do with this. So I think it would be nice to facilitate the modding community tools to further improve the game.
Post automatically merged:

I forgot another thing:

Add consequences to the player for the use and abuse of cyberware and also the posibility to chose not being implanted by Victor with the eye and hand implant for more roleplay component.

Some things that come to my head:

- Some romance option dependant on not having too much cyberware.
- Some netrunner enemies being able to fuck with your cyberware: not being able to shoot, affect your view with some blurry effects, make you move very slowly, cause you dps ... depending on the type of cyberware you use.
- Some cyberpsychosis effects triggered randomly depending on the quantity of cyberware you have.
- Some ending options...

Also, for driving with keyboard. It is difficult to steer, you easily turn too much. It would be nice to add a key so when press you turn more and make the default turn when pressing A or D less strong

Last edited:
Oh boy, where exactly to start?

Environmental exploration - Give us more reason to go out and explore every inch of this so called developed city, add collectables or treasure hunts to perfom. The amount of locked doors makes me suspect it intentional cut content.

Better NCPD - Let's be honest, they need more love, their bounty system, their terminator like spawns in the middle of nowhere without even seeing a squad car pull up is beyond a joke. I mean, rather hit max bounty and have those apex hunters max tec or whatever kick my ass.

Tactical combat: Line of sight, tactics and even use of the world needs to be revamped and redone, combat is exactly the same in multiple instances without deviation, it like a bad matrix simulation.

Flash light/NV: As another posted about, this needs to be a thing or even allow us to have some degree of thermal vision outside of the BD playback stuff.

AI reaction to player and world events: Cannot say this enough, no one in their right mind will crouch down in the earthquake position mid gun fight, am sorry but no. They either need to run and hide behind cover or alternatively, start calling for NCPD intervention.

Reaction part 2: This is a smaller version of the above, considering full nudity is not even a thing within the world of CP all that much despite their marketing points for it being important to transhumanism. Again, the whole nudity debate is a whole different animal and in no sense my only gripe with the state of game.

Believable world: For a supposed dark and gritty world where corrupt police, corps and the like get away with things. We really dont see much in the way of the darker side, there is poverty but not in the way of seeing someone scrouging around for secondhand cyber parts, people looking as though they are on their last legs etc. Hell, rarely see corpo types anywhere save for story reasons. We need to believe in the world if you want to be immersed in it.

Romance and story options: A lot of things to say here, to keep it short, changes, revamps along with longer path ways to this needs to be worked out on and added to.

Acitivies: I am sorry, but again like point above, am sure gang bangers have better things to do then simply do the same common assault type crime over and over. Where is the dark adult stuff like trafficking, drug raids, sexual assualt etc etc (Yes I know this got dark, but they are within the mature theme definition and more so dystopian). Seriously, needs more work and even yet, give us a bounty board at appartment/fixer location to track new big hitters.

Reloading gun animation should have lesser priority then switching weapon or using heals!!!!

Don't know if someone mention this before, but if you stuck in reloading animation you can't use heals or switch to another gun until you finish reloading. Specially with guns like Comrade's Hammer witch has long reload animation for obvious reasons. In my opinion it's a serious bug (not feature), more important then having a barber or ADS on toggle !

Would be better if CDPR make healing or switching weapon cancel reload animation immediately

hello,

So first off I really do enjoy the game for what it is, but I think it has the potential to be so much more and even truly innovative. I have an idea outlined (sort of) below which is definitely more of a long-term goal for improvement.

Something I haven't seen a lot of people talking about is the street credit system in-game. Right now it is very flat with little to no depth. You can reach level 50 street cred pretty quick which is actually great. The benefit is that it is easy to max out so you can get the gear you want. The downside is that it doesn't really affect the world around you as the player. It also makes the different gangs of night city sort of forgettable because street cred is completely detached from them. each one has their own personality, but unless you interact with that gang a lot you can go through the entire game without really caring or paying attention.

Something I would love to see and I think would make the game significantly more enjoyable and immersive is to turn the street cred system into a reputation system. Each gang would have a reputation in night city and you as the player can do jobs for certain fixers to improve your reputation with that gang. This could also make the gang more powerful in Night City the more jobs you do with them. I imagine each gang has a rival gang as well, so as you do jobs for one gang and your reputation goes up for them, your reputation for the rival gang would go down. This could also cause turf wars to break out throughout the city. As a gang becomes more powerful they would encroach on other gang's territories. The player could even affect certain rivalries by helping other gangs to improve the relationships or by hurting them to cause a problem between them. Each gang could have unique ripper doc modifications that you can only get by having a high rep with that specific gang. This would force the player to make choices about which modifications they want and allow for more unique modifications that are related to how each gang operates. The police system could also tie into the reputation system. The more jobs you do helping the police the better your rep with them would become. This would allow the player to bribe police or even have them look the other way when you are in trouble.

As a kind of a stretch goal/hope, it would be awesome if the player could call in backup from specific gangs or the police when they have a high reputation.

There are so many things in the game that could be affected by this so it would be a big lift and change to how the game works, but it would certainly add some depth to the world and make it so that you the player actually have an impact on Night City beyond doing a mission that is scripted to play out a certain way.

Again, I really do enjoy the game right now as is. I think the developers who worked on the game did a great job and with a little more time could have made something absolutely amazing and breathtaking. I hope they get a chance to make the game as amazing as it could be and I hope that someone is reading these posts to help with any ideas to improve the game moving forward!

Cheers!

To add to everything...

I'd like to see a corpse tracker not just for those that like body counts, but also those that want to truly get a zero-kill run.

another to add, FIX THE ADAM SMASHER BOSS FIght, talk about lackluster and underwhelming. The Oda fight was the best and hardest in the game. Smasher's fight was just way to easy, besides at the start of the fight when he's in your face for 20seconds. The rest of the time he's on the other side of the room shooting rockets at you, all you need is a good sniper and 4 or5 head shots.

another to add, FIX THE ADAM SMASHER BOSS FIght, talk about lackluster and underwhelming. The Oda fight was the best and hardest in the game. Smasher's fight was just way to easy, besides at the start of the fight when he's in your face for 20seconds. The rest of the time he's on the other side of the room shooting rockets at you, all you need is a good sniper and 4 or5 head shots.
20 seconds ????
12 seconds on HARD, level50 completely naked no clothes just the pistol (not needed), 4 daemons used x3 that's it.

Post your suggestions what fix or could be changed in a game

1) Don't reset the camera constantly in 3rd person driving

2) Customization of V's apartment and all cars owned. I keep finding unique 'junk' which is useless as I can't do anything but sell or scrap. Allow me to display it please.

3) Bulk ammo crafting

4) I don't mind that Skippy has a 'bad' choice, but redo the dialog to snarky comments and insults instead of yelling 'bad user' over and over. Part of the charm is the dialog.

5) Give me a reason to care one way or another about gangs - Jackie was a Valentino for instance, but the game gives me no reason to side with the gang or spare them at all. They're worth more as loot/bounties than they are to not kill them.

6) Even if we don't get actual crime/police added, it's ludicrous that the NCPD won't respond to a gang murdering someone in a back alley but send a strike team if I accidentally hit a pedestrian while driving. Maybe institute a 'growing' wanted level? if you hit a pedestrian (or shoot one, or perform other 'illegal' activities) it adds bounty points (with different levels of points depending on the illegal action) which only trigger the police if you get above a certain level in a particular area.

7) For having several clans of Nomads living in the badlands, it's pretty bare. Also, why are there not scavengers in the HUGE garbage pile? Another very bare area - there is little incentive to explore these places due to the lack of interesting interaction.

8) Speaking of interaction, why am I unable to interact with some of the NPC situations I have found? For instance, when I first went into the badlands, I saw a lady on the side of the road who was obviously upset that her car had broken down. Great! I can stop and offer assistance and get her car back up and running, right? Wrong. Just more NPC one line dialog and no way of helping out. Same with the party crowds I see sometimes. Let me interact with them, maybe get a drink or dance around for a bit. Little things like that would make the game much more interesting.

Made a thread of my own about this some time ago. Not going to rewrite it all, but here’s a link to it in case someone’s interested (it’s kin of a work in progress thing...).

But generally, aside from the obvious things like AI and bug fixes, the game needs more interactivity and reactivity and MOST OF ALL better and more varied RPG systems and gameplay, possibilities and reactivity through them.

So that character progression and systems are not JUST about damage, damage, damage, armor, resistances, timed buffs and moooore damage. And gameplay SIMPLY killing, murdering, maiming, sneaking, empty traveling and watching cutscenes. Because it’s just boring and uninspiring.

YES!!

My biggest suggestion is to have the option to TURN OFF the insane and waaaay too long kill animation on mantis blades. Or at the very least make you invulnerable during it. (I would prefer to just turn it off. I know the work around is to slot the target analysis mod into your optic implant to turn the blades non-lethal, but who uses mantis blades to be NON-lethal!?!?!)

other suggestions:
  • Remove Police Spawning
  • Make upgrade costs static instead of increasing
  • Armor mod slots are locked into rarity (0 green, 1 blue, 2 purple, 3 legendary)
  • Obviously fix all of the non-functioning perks, mods, cyberware etc.
  • Have the crafted mods use separate crafting plans for each rarity
  • Faster crafting interface
  • Iconic weapons non-disassemble-able.
I like this

I've seen 2 topic with the same subjetic.

Here is the link

1. While in Sandevistan, being able to make fast-normal melee attacks, ie punching, actually one just can release hard attacks and it's awful.
2.Being able to reach 60 or 70 lv. Obviously, it would be harder, with also harder missions and tasks, but it would give a chance to build a more round persona/character.
3.Separate car buyings from missions, definitiveley.
4.Being able to go back to certain areas to explore after missions, ie. the VDB den inside the chappel or some Tiger Claws lab that closes after the sabotage mission etc.

5. BEING ABLE TO RETOUCH YOUR CHARACTER APPEREANCE WHENEVER YOU WANT

6. If there are 3 start prologues, at least made some history improvements with each character start (Nomad, Streetkid or Corpo), some improvements that made one play through every storyline and notice the difference each one, not just dialogue options.

7.Some Cyberpsycho option; I mean, the chance to defy police and maxtac without being inevitabily screwed, the chance to choose your morals and "honor" as in RDD2: being a "wanted cyberpsycho merc" or just bein regular V vibing helping the fucking police (u really smashed the shit with their IA, those fuckers shot u if you aproach them even with bare fists up, hehehe.)

Post your suggestions what fix or could be changed in a game. I mean things that will be more convenient for a player.
I will start with my list.

1. When you move around map in fast travel you can accidently click on marker and move there. Maybe add something like "Do you want to travel there? y/n"
2. When you scroll Map Legend you also scroll map.
3. A way to attach scope or any other upgrade to weapon from backpack window without equiping it.
4. Way too much bloom and light in first person car driving, you cant see anything.

Thats my short list of things that disturbed me the most.
Also quests markers that appear while driving are directly in the drivers line of sight and obstruct vision. They put them at street level. I would really like to be able to see where I am going.
Post automatically merged:

Change the lethality of sliding down a little bank because it will kill you if you slide down a 5 foot embankment twice

Top Bottom