Suggestions

+
Hello!

I am Divinorium and i have been enjoying your game a lot but the game is... flawed. So here is a couple of suggestions that i would like to share but first a bit about the way i think so you can have an idea where I am coming from.

I am a player with thousands of hours in Skyrim and Dwarf fortress and consider Skyrim a better game than Witcher 3. Why? Because even with all the bugs skyrim has and the absolute majesty that is witcher 3. Skyrim does the "open world" part FAR better than witcher 3. As much i love the witcher 3 world and all the mission it has that's "all" it has. The world is just a huge table where you walk from mission to mission. Where in skyrim, even with all the bugs random shit is always happening in your travels between missions. You can get ambushed, die and reload in the city. Make the same route and have a peaceful trip this time, or a dragon fight, etc. There's always the possibility of something random happening. And that makes the world feel alive because it feels like whe world "exists" without your presence.(Dwarf fortress is the same, you can google adventure mode stories for some reference of how the world goes on without you)

Cyberpunk is a wonderful game. But suffer from the same issue of witcher3. The gigs, deputy/crime stuff are all waiting for you. The game doesnt "exist" without you.

So my first suggestion is: make the NCPD "events" like the assault in progress be time-limited, random and you are only notified when you are near them. Instead of being in the map all the time just "waiting" for you. (It will at least give a sense of emergency)

Like wise the AI needs improvement, like for real. The AI apparently cannot leave buildings. That's absurd, to say the least at this point in time.(EG: You cannot use "whisper" in a enemy inside a building, with the door open from outside, cops cannot get inside buildings either)

There's probably more stuff that you can do in this department, but i think for now it's all i have to say.

Now lets talk about balance.... I play in very hard, and in very hard this game is EXTREMELY easy. For what i noticed the only thing that changes is the damage enemies do since i can still one tap enemies, that are the same level as me, just fine with a sniper in combat. I know people complain about bullet sponges but in the HARDEST difficulty i should not be allowed to overcome all the problems by using a sniper rifle. Fights should be a hopeless battle that you find your way to victory instead of "lul heads go boom!"

In the same note of the game being easy: in the perks and levels you can see i'm heavy in tech and netrunning. Yet i crafted items once, it was sniper ammo, never upgraded a item, bough a weapon once (nekomata at lvl 4 i believe) and only use ping and whisper. That's all. AND I AM STILL OUTGUNNING the enemies and breezing through it.... That's absurd. I have been playing the character as if it has 2 perks (whisper and auto dismantle trash items) in the hardest difficulty.

You see the game doesn't "force" me to do anything. I can build wathever i like and always resort to outgunning enemies. That might be desired in the default difficulty.... but that's not default, that's the hardest difficulty you have and people can stomp the game without using perks in their first play through.

Part of it is the 3 screen. Why is a pistol i picked up at lvl 9 and never upgraded is better than a legendary shotgun i can buy at level 20? For real. look at the price of the things. pistol worth 131 does more dps than shotgun worth 108301. Sure one is selling and theother is buying but common. There is something VERY wrong in the items in this game. The item performance from level to level are so tightly packed that it doesn't feel like i need to upgrade things, either by picking up new gear or perk upgrade, ever.

It needs to be more spread out, i know people might not like it but when we are talking about the hardest difficulty the player should be forced to be on top of their gear game because lets be real: this is a rpg game, gear is half of the game. If i can pick wathever weapon and shoot stuff it's just another shooter. And not what i signed for in this one.

I have many more feedback to have, like for real. This game is great, but there's so many things that can and should be done to it to be LEGENDARY that i would be more than glad to say. But given the size this post already have.... i will refrain for now, if it takes some steam and people are curious about other points i will gladly take my time and post later.

PS: Before people point out about my money and how i said i don't buy stuff: It's all going to blueprints that so far i have never used.

Attachments

• perks.jpg
    perks.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 46
  • levels.jpg
    levels.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 49
  • like this.png
    like this.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • blueprints.jpg
    blueprints.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 54
Greetings!

I would like to see the following elements in the gameplay, which are not enough to feel the real interaction of the game world with the main character, if possible:

- Police response to illegal actions from hostile npcs against the main character (if the police are nearby).
- Ability to transmogrify items.
- Conditions for forced use of food and shelter. Both to get rid of debuffs (for example, fatigue or hunger, which would affect mobility and the use of certain abilities), and to get additional bonuses to abilities.
- Damage to weapons and cars. This would add additional features to the technical skills branch. For example, the ability to customize weapons, cars, as well as their repair. This would add realism and the need to mine additional items for crafting and repairs.
- It would be interesting to look at tuning for cars and weapons, which would add variability to the system for creating items of equipment. Or several quests or opportunities to create unique weapons, vehicles, and armor elements, with the selected visual, based on existing ones.
- In some situations, it is not enough to switch the shooting modes on assault rifles and PP, between single shooting and shooting in automatic mode.
- Friendly NPCs do not have enough variability in actions. They can not be insulted and start a fight, as they do not have the ability to react to the actions of the main character, they are always scared and run away, without the ability to respond to our actions or try to stop us.

Overall, I'm happy with the game and got what I expected. We look forward to fixing bugs soon. Thank you for your attention.

I am currently on PS4 and am unable to move forward in the game. I am stuck in the tutorial.
I first had a problem in the hacking task where to take control of the camera as the game did not recognise my button pushing, but after a restart I was able to successfully complete the task and move on.
Now I am stuck in the first stealth task as the game again does not recognise my pushing of the R3 button to tag the robots. I have tried everything and there is nothing I can do to be able to play the game at all.

As I am stuck in the tutorial, I cannot comment on any other bugs.

I would still like to be able to play the game and plan to have a PS5 when they become fully available, but for now this is a game that I am unable to play at all.

Greetings!

I would like to see the following elements in the gameplay, which are not enough to feel the real interaction of the game world with the main character, if possible:

- Police response to illegal actions from hostile npcs against the main character (if the police are nearby).
- Ability to transmogrify items.
- Conditions for forced use of food and shelter. Both to get rid of debuffs (for example, fatigue or hunger, which would affect mobility and the use of certain abilities), and to get additional bonuses to abilities.
- Damage to weapons and cars. This would add additional features to the technical skills branch. For example, the ability to customize weapons, cars, as well as their repair. This would add realism and the need to mine additional items for crafting and repairs.
- It would be interesting to look at tuning for cars and weapons, which would add variability to the system for creating items of equipment. Or several quests or opportunities to create unique weapons, vehicles, and armor elements, with the selected visual, based on existing ones.
- In some situations, it is not enough to switch the shooting modes on assault rifles and PP, between single shooting and shooting in automatic mode.
- Friendly NPCs do not have enough variability in actions. They can not be insulted and start a fight, as they do not have the ability to react to the actions of the main character, they are always scared and run away, without the ability to respond to our actions or try to stop us.

Overall, I'm happy with the game and got what I expected. We look forward to fixing bugs soon. Thank you for your attention.

Quite frankly the only suggestion i see happening is the first. Police and AI improvements.(The game needs it. But.... when i posted this it had so many topics about it that i decided not to touch it)

Ability to transmog i'm against. Because the game has a upgrade and crafting system. In theory the player should be able to pick any item and turn it into an amazing item. Transmog would make the entire system useless, even after they do changes to make it more relevant.(It already is useless)

Conditions i can see happening in a extra difficulty. the "hardcore" mode. Where you can only save in specific places and have to deal with thrist, food, etc. I can see people modding it it.

Damage and tuning cars and weapons would be amazing, but i don't think they can realistically patch it into the vanilla game. Maybe with a DLC later on.

Same for friendly NPCs.

And the changing from burst to single fire... while i see the benefit of it, it would go against the RPG elements of the game. If anything they can add mods to weapons and/or only specific weapons can swap between firing mode. Otherwise a lot of the assault rifles will be the same.

Problem is that you can't just upgrade the rarity of items. So stuff that you like the look of you're just stuck with unless you magically find a legendary version.

Problem is that you can't just upgrade the rarity of items. So stuff that you like the look of you're just stuck with unless you magically find a legendary version.

Then it would be more of a thing of adding a perk to do so than allowing all out transmog.

Because transmog in a game like this kills the crafting.(given that you want transmob because of the looks of stuff, and the difference between armors is just the looks)

Fast Travel Sucks , I always accidentaly press fast travel to random place, when traveling it should be Hold not instant click.

"Why is a pistol i picked up at lvl 9 and never upgraded is better than a legendary shotgun i can buy at level 20 "
It isnt better , its a fast firing iconic pistol with a higher DPS because it has a way higher amount of attacks per second, that is if u can get them of and hit the target. That legendary shotgun is a beast, 13 % percent critical hit chance with a shotgun, 56 percent crit damage increase 10 % of poisining, and those a regular stats u still have 4 !!!!! open mod slots u ll be able to stack crit hit chance while inflicting 56 percent more damage, its a beast.-

Heyho the Game at all is great but i have two "First World Problems"
First is the Movement ...there should be an option to slow walk on PC it just dont feel immersive if you always have to wait for other NPCs.
and the second is the dodge system. Just give us an option to chose between double tap or an extra button.
and yeah thats all. ^^ hope u all have great Holidays

"Why is a pistol i picked up at lvl 9 and never upgraded is better than a legendary shotgun i can buy at level 20 "
It isnt better , its a fast firing iconic pistol with a higher DPS because it has a way higher amount of attacks per second, that is if u can get them of and hit the target. That legendary shotgun is a beast, 13 % percent critical hit chance with a shotgun, 56 percent crit damage increase 10 % of poisining, and those a regular stats u still have 4 !!!!! open mod slots u ll be able to stack crit hit chance while inflicting 56 percent more damage, its a beast.-
And i still can kill with the pistol before the shotgun is in range. GREAT weapon, much value uhu.

The issue here is that a lvl 10 weapon has 100 of dps. a lvl 20 of the same weapon has 200. You see double the damage is not nearly enough in 10 levels of change, and 15 hours of gameplay.

Now lets talk about a weapon lvl 20 and a lvl 21. Gear takes too long to turn obsolete in this game, as result you never have a reason to buy or upgrade anything because the weapon you picked will last until you find a new one.

The game should force player to swap, upgrade or have a lot of points in damage to make up for difference of 1~2 levels. The fact that a weapon lvl 10 can do just fine against a weapon lvl 20 makes this an horrible RPG.

It feels far closer to a CoD than a proper RPG, because you don't need to care about your gear, even in the hardest difficulty. You pick up any crap in the game and go.

My suggestion for PC is to simply fix the major bugs, optimise the game better, particularly for AMD CPUs and rip out the whole AI system and replace it.

I know the latter is not so easy and would take months but honestly the AI is affecting my enjoyment of the game more than the bugs because I have been lucky and not experienced many and the performance issues I've been having have been fixed simply by changing one hexcode so that should be done pretty immediately.

Is it just me or do others accidentally cancel dialog because you opened something or tried to loot something and then press B on the controller to close that interface... which also cancels the dialog? I have missed a few story beats because it's super easy to skip dialog. Would love to make that either a long press, or an option to set that to a long press to skip.

Heyho the Game at all is great but i have two "First World Problems"
First is the Movement ...there should be an option to slow walk on PC it just dont feel immersive if you always have to wait for other NPCs.
and the second is the dodge system. Just give us an option to chose between double tap or an extra button.
and yeah thats all. ^^ hope u all have great Holidays

I agree very much.
After all, this problem wasn't my own.
But there are so many other big problems in this game.
I can't imagine when they'll fix them all.

I wonder how much they care about the pain in the neck they've already been paid for.
Well I'm sure the shareholders are happy, the game paid for itself even before it came out and is the second highest selling game of the year. As for the people who worked on the game, I imagine they care very much given that in areas where the game actually functions properly and with the story and art you can tell a lot of effort and dedication went into it. I don't think releasing the game in this condition is acceptable and people should not forget how this game turned out in the beginning but I am almost certain that the developers care enough that they will want to fix the glaring issues with this game.

suggestions:
1) Once completing the Delamaine taxi quests, have an option for a car he auto drives you around from place to place. I can't drive worth a flip, I run everywhere or fast travel.
2) Have an option to hide, delete, or say no to quests.
3) Auto run
4) Move using mouse R&L mouse button maybe.

granted, these might already be in game and i just havn't seen them or remembered them.

P.S. Great Game! I have not had all the so called issues i'm reading about. Looks and runs great.

Thanks,

BeakerRush - Troy

Greetings!

I love the game very much, but somehow I feel it both crowded and empty. I feel crowdy because the extremely detailed city (visual), but the city is technically empty. Because this, I have some proposal:

1. Car shops with different brands, when V can change the appearance of the car's colour. Why we only can buy cars from fixers, where are the shops?
2. There is a computer is V's appartment. Maybe there is a webshop, where we can buy new appartments in difficult levels of luxury?
3. Why V have an appartment, if I do not need to sleep (neither eat nor drink)?
Maybe you can create a survivor-mod to the game, when the player must deal with V's needs. (I not tried heavy hard level yet, maybe...?)
4. The city has a tons of food stands, but most of them nothing more just decoration.
5. Is there any minigame in the pubs? Darts, billiard, pinball? I not found yet.
6. Please, allow us to insert our music packs into the game! The OST is very good, but I think if we can play some classic cyberpunk-style music (for example: Torukia from Ghost in the Shell), it will be amazing!
7.Please, allow us to modding the game, and it will be EPIC for years! Just like skyrim. The modders make a tons of quality content, and disencumber the CDPR team!

Thanks a lot for your work, I wait the DLC-s (and hotfixs) very much!

Quite frankly the only suggestion i see happening is the first. Police and AI improvements.(The game needs it. But.... when i posted this it had so many topics about it that i decided not to touch it)

Ability to transmog i'm against. Because the game has a upgrade and crafting system. In theory the player should be able to pick any item and turn it into an amazing item. Transmog would make the entire system useless, even after they do changes to make it more relevant.(It already is useless)

Conditions i can see happening in a extra difficulty. the "hardcore" mode. Where you can only save in specific places and have to deal with thrist, food, etc. I can see people modding it it.

Damage and tuning cars and weapons would be amazing, but i don't think they can realistically patch it into the vanilla game. Maybe with a DLC later on.

Same for friendly NPCs.

And the changing from burst to single fire... while i see the benefit of it, it would go against the RPG elements of the game. If anything they can add mods to weapons and/or only specific weapons can swap between firing mode. Otherwise a lot of the assault rifles will be the same.

I think you're right, man. But, I play on the highest difficulty, and I have never used food. i don't see the point in taking the time to choose what to eat. Before the fight, you hack what you need, use demons, and shoot at the heads. There is one point that greatly simplifies and at the same time breaks it. A weapon that breaks through walls. With it, the cleaning is faster, but the game does not feel difficult. That would be fixed, it would be great.

Top Bottom