Summer Solstice Quen

+
In the Witcher 2 Assassin's of Kings, Quen is blue'ish like electricity. In the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, Quen is orange.
In the second game, you can find a shrine in Act 1 (Flotsam) and when interact with, you get an achievement (Summer Solstice) and also your Quen sign changes it's appearence from blue'ish to orange. This ability is called Summer's Crown.

My question, is this interaction canon to the game's lore and the reason why Quen is orange in the Wild Hunt?

Sorry for asking this question in the Technical Support, it's the only where i can create a new thread.

Last edited:
In the Witcher 2 Assassin's of Kings, Quen is blue'ish like electricity. In the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, Quen is orange.
In the second game, you can find a shrine in Act 1 (Flotsam) and when interact with, you get an achievement (Summer Solstice) and also your Quen sign changes it's appearence from blue'ish to orange. This ability is called Summer's Crown.

My question, is this interaction canon to the game's lore and the reason why Quen is orange in the Wild Hunt?

Sorry for asking this question in the Technical Support, it's the only where i can create a new thread.

I've just barely begun playing W3 but it looked like it was a light yellow to me instead of blue. Sounds about right, though, but it doesn't have the chance to burn attackers, does it?

Top Bottom