Sunset Wanderers - look, we're right here

+
It's funny, how we can see the "Sunset Wanderers" card moving rightwards opponent's hand.
What's your guess, did CDPR overlook this, or is it intentional?
I can't really imagine how this could have been overlooked, as I guess they do some tests before releasing, right? So if it's intentional, then how likely is it going to be played in other than meme decks? Do you actually see any serious potential in this card?

Search YouTube, lots of them has make competitive decks with the card. I have found that most of them do not work from rank 3 onwards.

However I did use one of those deck to rank up from 3 to 2.

Not only can we see the card, the card is also unique in that you are guranteed to draw it when you start the game. I think both are intentional and something different.

I think it'll find some use in discard decks, where you can keep it to the left of your deck for maximum boost a lot more easily. Other than that, probably won't be used too often.

It is very powerful — playing usually for between 5 and 14 points without using or turn or risk of not triggering/drawing. If nothing else, the card will be a powerful addition to almost any deck.

Messyr

Forum regular
Extremely powerful card. It requires the right setup and deck to reach it's high potential (~15points), but it is absolutely feasible in competitive decks.

Top Bottom