Super Secret Subliminal Message From CDPR Found!!!

+
OMG I just found a super secret subliminal message from CDPR that the developers left in the game. It was sitting right in front of us the whole time! I guess what they say is true, the best place to hide something is right in the open. Look at the lyrics for the theme song for this game! Look at what they say!

we lost everything
we had to pay the price
yeah we lost everything
we had to pay the price

i saw in you what life was missing
you lit a flame that consumed my hate
I'm not one for reminiscing but
I'd trade it all for your sweet embrace

yeah
cause we lost everything
we had to pay the price

there's a canvas with two faces
of fallen angels who loved and lost
it was a passion for the ages
and in the end guess we paid the cost

a thing of beauty - i know
will never fade away
what you did to me - i know
said what you had to say
but a thing of beauty

will never fade away
will never fade away
will never fade away

i see your eyes, i know you see me
you're like a ghost how you're everywhere
I am your demon never leaving
a metal soul of rage and fear

that one thing that changed it all
that one sin that caused the fall

a thing of beauty - I know
will never fade away
what you did to me - I know
said what you had to say
but a thing of beauty - I know
will never fade away
and I'll do my duty - I know
somehow I'll find a way
but a thing of beauty
will never fade away
and I'll do my duty

yeah
we'll never fade away
we'll never fade away
we'll never fade away
we'll never fade away

The lyrics of the main theme song of this game screams that the developers knew what was going on.

They lost everything as the result of launching this game in it's state that it was launched in. They paid the price, their stock value plummeted.

Reminiscing how good the Witcher 3 was, they saw what the game was missing and hated it. They traded a good game for millions and millions of pre-orders while at the same time letting down gamers.

This was one of the most hyped games of all times. They had two choices, either launch the game in it's current state and lose everything or trade it for many more delays to provide gamers with what they want.

CDPR had it all. The gaming industry respected CDPR for their pro-consumer ideology with free DLCs and selling retail versions of games in an equivalent matter of what other companies sell as collector edition version. Say what yo you have to say about the game, but they know that they will come back from this, because a thing of beauty will never fade away.

They foresaw the huge backlash coming.

Them releasing this game in this state was the one thing that changed it all and caused their fall. They have destroyed the trust of gamers and need to earn it back. Something that is very hard to do.

The open world in this game is a thing of beauty but it doesn't matter because of all the unstability, unsmooth frame rates, and many bugs. But a thing of beauty will never fade away. In the end they hope to fulfill their duty and fix the game, giving gamers what they deserve. They will never fade away.

I mean the song and lyrics were written by Refused and are in reference to the pen and paper game, so not really no.

The song will be really fitting for a trailer that CDPR may release for a potential complete edition of Cyberpunk 2077.

Top Bottom