Superior legendary wolven gauntlets

+
Superior legendary wolven gauntlets

Ok this is strange. Im playing NG+ Im level 60 and Im about to make the full legendary mastercrafted wolven-set (level 59).

That in itself would be no problem, but now Im ready to make the superior legendary wolven gauntlets and to my BIG surprise I see that besides needing the enhanced legendary wolven gauntlets I also need a pair of enhanced griffin gauntlets (not legendary).

As I mentioned Im playing new game plus and I dont have the non-legendary diagrams. Wtf is up with this? It is impossible for me to craft them and thats bad news me.. I mean, my username is Wolvengear ffs lol.

So CDPR I hope this was a mistake and that you're gonna patch this.

Last edited:
either that or they're personally trolling you.....

a few people have mentioned this. I came across it trying to craft all gear (I like to store them all) and was a little bit perplexed.

They're t trolling me? lol sorry, but NO WAY.
If they want me to use the enhanced griffin gauntlets at least put them in a cave somewhere. Right now its impossible to make those and the only way I can think of is to save a pair of those gloves in a chest before you start NG+

They're t trolling me? lol sorry, but NO WAY.
If they want me to use the enhanced griffin gauntlets at least put them in a cave somewhere. Right now its impossible to make those and the only way I can think of is to save a pair of those gloves in a chest before you start NG+

Lol I know, as previously mentioned by @DXMG there is a mod to fix it if you play on pc but I do believe it is going to be fixed in patch 1.09 which is due to be released soon. I think a week before HoS if I remember correctly.

Lol I know, as previously mentioned by @DXMG there is a mod to fix it if you play on pc but I do believe it is going to be fixed in patch 1.09 which is due to be released soon. I think a week before HoS if I remember correctly.

I hope so, but in case it is not, I will have a pair of enhanced Griffin gauntlets in my stash chest for my next NG+

Ok this is strange. Im playing NG+ Im level 60 and Im about to make the full legendary mastercrafted wolven-set (level 59).

That in itself would be no problem, but now Im ready to make the superior legendary wolven gauntlets and to my BIG surprise I see that besides needing the enhanced legendary wolven gauntlets I also need a pair of enhanced griffin gauntlets (not legendary).

As I mentioned Im playing new game plus and I dont have the non-legendary diagrams. Wtf is up with this? It is impossible for me to craft them and thats bad news me.. I mean, my username is Wolvengear ffs lol.

So CDPR I hope this was a mistake and that you're gonna patch this.

Has anyone else noticed that the mastercrafted legendary wolven gear is maxed at lvl 59 & not maxed at lvl 64 like the others?

Last edited:
I hope so, but in case it is not, I will have a pair of enhanced Griffin gauntlets in my stash chest for my next NG+

Has anyone else noticed that the mastercrafted legendary wolven gear is maxed at lvl 59 & not maxed at lvl 64 like the others?

Yeah, thats ok with me. I wish they were more spread out in level.. but now there's no way for me to make the complete wolven-gear and that totally blows.

The whole section that re-scripts the Wolf stuff for NG+ is a mess actually. I am not even sure what is supposed to be there and what isnt. I only fixed the obviously wrong requirements for that reason... I dont know if the pants are supposed to have 4 slots, or if the set is supposed to be 5 levels lower than the rest, etc.

It almost seems like someone was in the middle of a rebalance or somesuch... experimenting with lower armor values (hence the lower level req) but adding perks (like 4 slots) to make up for it, and then their boss was like "OK time to ship NG+" and the dude was like "LOL OK Im good" even though he was only halfway through messing with it.

Top Bottom