superior wolven armor diagrams dont appear in crafting

+
superior wolven armor diagrams dont appear in crafting

I searched the forums and could not find an answer so I am posting here ....
I went to the fort and found the superior armor diagram on top of the wall ....
later I went to the armor in velen wanting to craft the superior wolven armor ....
However ,,,there is no superior wolven armor available for crafting ....
it is as if I never had the diagram at all ...
I went back to the fort and the chest on top of the wall no longer glows ...
indicating that the contended has been removed ......
if there is a fix for this already I the forums ...
can someone post a link for me please....
OR ...if someone knows any helpful information let me know thanks.....

This has been reported for various crafting recipes from time to time. What system are you running on?

This has been reported for various crafting recipes from time to time. What system are you running on?
the crafting option just became available after I went around to all the blacksmiths that I had previously talked to ,,then lastly I went to the lady blacksmith in velen..
and after talking with her they became available .... I am on the xbox one.... thanks...

the crafting option just became available after I went around to all the blacksmiths that I had previously talked to ,,then lastly I went to the lady blacksmith in velen..
and after talking with her they became available .... I am on the xbox one.... thanks...

Awesomes :thumbup: -- please send a ticket into CDPR Support about this. Can you include a saved game from both before and after the issue occurred?

EDIT: Whoops -- can you even send saves in on Xbox One? I don't know this. Odd fact to be unaware of...

Redirected the thread in the Xbox One Forum to this one. It does affect all systems, and since you've found a potential workaround, there are many that will rejoice.

Last edited:
Redirected the thread in the Xbox One Forum to this one. It does affect all systems, and since you've found a potential workaround, there are many that will rejoice.
as much as I would like to think that might have found a potential work around ....
I think that after finding the master crafting tools and giving them to the lady blacksmith...
there is a possibility that they were avail able from the lady blacksmith all along ....
and I never checked with her ,,, until making a big deal that they were gone and looking at every smith that I could find....
ONE could say wok around .... if I had checked with the lady smith first they could have been there ..
and checking with the lady smith makes them appear for all.....
for the xbox one I cant get a screenshot of a past event .. also I don't know if sending a save is possible .....
so my opinion is that if you want master crafted armor ... get the tools from undvik AND ask the lady armorer in velin ..

Last edited:
as much as I would like to think that might have found a potential work around ....
I think that after finding the master crafting tool and giving them to the lady blacksmith...
there is a possibility that they were avail able from the lady blacksmith all along ....
and I never checked with her ,,, until making a big deal that they were gone and looking at every smith that I could find....
ONE could say wok around .... if I had checked with the lady smith first they could have been there ..
and checking with the lady smith makes them appear for all.....
for the xbox one I cant get a screenshot of a past event .. also I don't know if sending a save is possible .....
so my opinion is that if you want master crafted armor ... get the tools from undvik AND ask the lady armorer in velin ..

Whatever may be causing the issue, I'm sure there are many that will be happy to craft them, period. Let's just hope that the lady works for everyone the same way. At the least, the devs should be able to take a look at the difference between that one blacksmith and the others to figure out why the option appears with her and not the rest.

I just discovered this bug. I'll go to her to see if that's a legitimate work-around.

---------- Updated at 06:01 AM ----------

You're the man, @MONKEYPIARAT. It seems that the armor was accidentally written in as "Mastercrafted", so only she can make it. That's my guess, anyway.

Last edited:
I just discovered this bug. I'll go to her to see if that's a legitimate work-around.

---------- Updated at 06:01 AM ----------

You're the man, @MONKEYPIARAT. It seems that the armor was accidentally written in as "Mastercrafted", so only she can make it. That's my guess, anyway.

Hoorahs! Did it work for you too?

@MONKEYPIARAT

Did you send this in yet? Report it and claim credit if you haven't. This can help a lot of players.

Hoorahs! Did it work for you too?

@MONKEYPIARAT

Did you send this in yet? Report it and claim credit if you haven't. This can help a lot of players.

I believe I did report it ... how will I know if I get credit ...to be quite honest ... I am just glad I crafted my master crafted wolven armor ......

You will get a thank you! If it helps with troubleshooting the bug and tracking down a fix, you may also get a cookie!

I'll thank you now, as it seems to have worked for at least one other person, which means it has a great chance of working for everyone.

---------- Updated at 02:57 AM ----------

Yup! It worked! ;)

Woot!

I smell humor, but I admit I don't know what this means. :(

It may be a tad bit less funny, now that I've explained it (If it ever was, in the first place.). :p

Ps4 version 1.6. Superior wolven armor cannot be crafted. Doesn't even exist in the "craft" list.

Attachments

• IMG_20200922_194057_copy_1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20200922_194057_copy_1200x1600.jpg
    650.4 KB · Views: 319
See that
Post automatically merged:

On two different occasions in chests I encountered 2 copies of the SAME DIAGRAM!

While missing others..eg wolven enhanced gauntlets...

Also the scavenger hunt did not send me for the gauntletsI had to Wiki the location.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210714-173012_Xbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210714-173012_Xbox.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 138
Top Bottom