Support DQHD / Super Ultra Wide screens.

+
Hi!
I have 5120x1440 Screen and over the the time I've found a few of issues with support that resolution.

Bugs
- Entering new district / getting a message hides minimap - this in fact is the most problematic issues, as very very often when I drive I have to stop my vehicle and wait to minimap to appear again (when I have navigation to a point enabled). It happened a number of times that I've missed my turn because of that. I believe this is reported here also.
- Photo editor mode does not work. Mouse movement is limited to FHD crop, so that I'm unable to reach GUI controls: here is the video that shows this:
- That resolution works only In borderless mode (and it's displayed correctly), but when I've tested the fullscreen mode in the video settings, then game was still running but was not visible anymore and pushed me back to Window Desktop. Since then I wasn't able to run the game as it was always starting in background and it's impossible to bring the game back to the foreground. The only way to fix it, is to change resolution on Windows to some FHD'ish, run game, revert settings, close game, revert screen resolution and play again. Suggestion: (A) make the option unavailable if it makes a problem. (B) Provide a way to run the game in "safe" mode. (C) Fix the fullscreen mode (This bug affects TW3 also).

Suggestion
- Would be great to have something like in the Wither 3, where running on super ultra wide screens - keeps the UI in the FHD central frame - it's easier to play like that.

CB2077:
Cyberpunk2077_s5KnpOKm08.jpg

TW3:
witcher3_EsBb0D4TEt.jpg

Game is great and I really enjoy it!

Cheers,

I'm playing on the same resolution and I would also appreciate some improvements in that regard. Honestly though, I doubt we will see anything of that sort before February. We are just too few and currently they have more pressing concerns.

Hi @Azulath, Yeah, you're probably right looking at the market share of these screens. I just hope that the issue is known and tracked.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Same problem, needs some love quick because it is really annoying, not a game killer but extremely frustrating...

Well, it's been 6 months now. CDPR hasn't fixed the problem and they haven't even listed the bug.

Pretty sure at this point they will not fix it.

Top Bottom