Support for MAC OS

+

DC9V

Forum veteran
GUYS. just. install. windows. ON YOUR MAC. it's easy! there are no directX drivers for macOS. You actually want to install Windows 10 on your Macintosh computer in order to play games. Apple is supporting it and you don't need to buy any games via the app store. All you need to do is pressing cmd+space -> type in: bootcamp -> install that stupid Windows

Last edited:
if you've read what I wrote already you would know that I have bootcamp installed and playing on it but using windows even on macbook is pain in the ass. Bluetooth audio is losing connection, magic trackpad is not working as it should. Trackpad the same. It's just bad and any answer about porting ipad version into catelina which gives simplified ipad apps port would be relief. Peace.

DC9V

Forum veteran
if you've read what I wrote already you would know that I have bootcamp installed and playing on it but using windows even on macbook is pain in the ass. Bluetooth audio is losing connection, magic trackpad is not working as it should. Trackpad the same. It's just bad and any answer about porting ipad version into catelina which gives simplified ipad apps port would be relief. Peace.
Ok, sorry I didn’t read that. Yea, Bluetooth kinda sucks on Bootcamp. Maybe try using a mouse or trackpad with a dedicated wireless connector, or just a regular cable mouse. In case it keeps disconnecting your internal trackpad, try to reinstall bootcamp drivers.

+1 for native MacOS, because the iPad app on MacOS uses system cursor, and not the custom gauntlet cursor like on Windows. Also the 4K texture pack would be very welcome.

Last edited:
Top Bottom