Support for MAC OS

+
SchiggyVara;n7995420 said:
waiting for mac support [...] and can not afford windows.

I understand you cannot afford Windows when you just spent $2000 on a Mac.

Bad joke. I'll move along now.

Gość

Windows 10 ain't that expensive. Citrix will give you a virtual desktop. BAM. Solved
​​​​

Is it possible to play this game on Mac without bootcamping

I have always been playing GWENT on my Windows desktop. I have to travel soon, and my only laptop is a Macbook. I don't want to go through all the hassle to bootcamp my macbook.
The last time I checked, there is no option for installation on MacOS. Is there other options?

Macs are like Red Wine. Everyone pretends to be impressed if you have it, but nobody really likes it. Stick with Windows and White Wine.

[SUGGESTION] Gwent for MacOS

Please help us apple users, who don't want to buy a windows pc or install windows on our mac.

We want to play GWENT as well!!

Please release it for MacOS. I am dying to play this game and I think many others are too :(

I'm wondering the same... I don't know why there's ain't Gwent on Mac version. Hope CDProjekt will be working on it!! Until them... I will be waiting

Gwent on MAC ? release date ?

Hi. I just wonder why such a big company as CD Project did not set the new card game on MAC Osx. Is it such a big problem to do it ? I do not think so. Even indie game developers from Kickstarter does it. So my question is when are you going to release mac version of Gwent ? :)

g0me2z;n8808850 said:
So my question is when are you going to release mac version of Gwent ? :)

No official information has been released on this matter. I wouldn't hold my breath for it, though.

Also, thread merged.

Agreed with OP. I'm actually OS agnostic, as I have built a beefy windows desktop for gaming. But sometimes, when I'm on a long train ride or lounging on the couch, I just want to play some casual card games on my Mac. There's actually a pretty huge audience audience for this, but I guess we're stuck with Hearthstone and Elder Scrolls: Legends to get our fix for now.

Last edited:
Pileggio69 thread merged

There hasn't even been an official announcement yet on whether or not there will be a Mac version at all. So, I imagine it will be some time before you can play on the Mac, if at all.

Is MAC version coming soon?

I know that its still Beta stage and so on but when do you plan on releasing it? Have you tried it? The computer i have that is not Mac is a 3 GB computer, which can hardly handle Gwent. I've been playing on that for months, but the game is just too slow (like the animations & the computer sometimes cant handle it and crashes.). I just wanna have a smooth gaming experience.

Top Bottom