Support question!

+
The game has run bad for me. Unplayable even after using ConfigOverhaulCyberpunk and Cyber Engine Tweaks.
Haven't succesfully made it play well.

Have made a support ticket sunday.
No response yet.

Q: In how much time do they usually respond?
Q: Where can I see my support ticket?
Post automatically merged:

???

Last edited:
I don't want to sound like an asshole but your specs barely meet the minimum requirements, both the GPU and CPU are not capable of running this game with acceptable performance. You need to update that clunker with newer hardware.

I don't want to sound like an asshole but your specs barely meet the minimum requirements, both the GPU and CPU are not capable of running this game with acceptable performance. You need to update that clunker with newer hardware.

Barely meet minimum requirements. Seriously?:)))
According to the table I met 1080p High (probably 30FPS) RECOMMENDED settings. Not minimum.
GTX 1060 is equivalent with my GPU Rx 580.
My Ryzen 1700 8 core 16 threads(released 2017) processor is better then i7 4790 which is a quad core 8 threads (released 2014).

The table says 12 GB for ram I have 16 GB 3200MHz capacity.
The table says SSD. I have San Disk Plus 240 GB.

So I don't know what are u saying! :rolleyes:

Q: You are not familiar with the official syst req table?

PS: Graphics cards stock is abysmal even if I wanted to upgrade. No stock for RTX 1660 ti, 2060, 2070, 2080, 3060 ti. Saw in stock at the biggest retailer of components in my country PC Garage only 3070 for 1000$, RX 6800 for 1050 $, 6900 xt for 1200$, 3090 2500$(https://www.pcgarage.ro/placi-video/) or lower parts like RX 550, RX 5500 XT, RX 570, GeForce GT 710 which have the same performance or lower them my gpu. I don't have 1000$ or more right now to spend on GPU. Bought this winter PS5, PSVR, Cyberpunk 2077, Xbox Cyberpunk Limited Edition controller, 10 PSVR games, Few PS4 games, A PS4 controller for PSVR, MOVES controllers, Aim Controller. Money don't grow on trees. I live in Romania not UK, USA, France or other rich country. I live in Romania a somewhat poor country in Eastern Europe.

At Altex another bigger retailer only GeForce GT 710, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti in stoc(
)
At Emag another big retailer only GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650, Radeon RX 5500 XT in stoc.(https://www.emag.ro/placi_video/sto...6426_timisoara_sagului,lst_leftbar_6426_titan)

Before your going to bore me with nonsense look how my pc runs Witcher 3, Death Stranding, Metro Exodus, Doom Eternal, RDR2 at ~4k ~30 FPS Medium-High Settings:
Not one stutter.

7zvbvsneef061.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm it could be down to the state of the game at the moment? But I can see how you should be able to ay it on atleast Low - Med

Your CPU and GPU are maxed at all times. Your rig does not have the compute power to play this game at whatever video settings you have chosen -- which should be "low". Ah, I see, you show your settings at the end. You might want to try putting field of view back to default. Increasing FOV is going to expand the size of the 3d scene, which is going to require more compute resources.

Also, it takes compute cycles to capture the game for video. I get that you did that for diagnostic purposes -- at least I hope so. Because your rig does not have the compute power to be a game streaming rig.

Sorry, but it is unrealistic to expect a new release in 2021 to run as well as games that are a few years older.

Yes, performance improvements can and will be made. But you need to upgrade that CPU sooner rather than later, as that is where I think the majority of your performance bottleneck is coming from.

Of course, if you have background processes/services/apps running, that is one place to look. Overall system optimization. If you have chrome open, close it and make sure it is fully terminated. Chrome likes to keep itself running. You can turn that off. Chrome also likes to use hardware acceleration, which can also be turned off.

Your CPU and GPU are maxed at all times. Your rig does not have the compute power to play this game at whatever video settings you have chosen -- which should be "low". Ah, I see, you show your settings at the end. You might want to try putting field of view back to default. Increasing FOV is going to expand the size of the 3d scene, which is going to require more compute resources.

Also, it takes compute cycles to capture the game for video. I get that you did that for diagnostic purposes -- at least I hope so. Because your rig does not have the compute power to be a game streaming rig.

Sorry, but it is unrealistic to expect a new release in 2021 to run as well as games that are a few years older.

Yes, performance improvements can and will be made. But you need to upgrade that CPU sooner rather than later, as that is where I think the majority of your performance bottleneck is coming from.

Of course, if you have background processes/services/apps running, that is one place to look. Overall system optimization. If you have chrome open, close it and make sure it is fully terminated. Chrome likes to keep itself running. You can turn that off. Chrome also likes to use hardware acceleration, which can also be turned off.
Its better with ConfigOverhaulCyberpunk a bit but still unplayable. Cpu usage goes down.
It might have been open chrome when i made the first video. I closed it though. The process might have been still open. The same with opera.
No overlay open though. No app other then msi afterburner.

Last edited:
Top Bottom