Support question

+
Roughly a week ago I submitted a contract bug to support and haven't been contacted about the issue in any way or form so I'm starting to feel like it's not gonna get fixed. My question is ¿how much time does it take to review a request and respond to it? And, ¿how can I track any progress with said request?

Btw, what happened is that I bought the Yennefer extended journey and I supposedly got a contract (Adept: Complete 5 Yennefer's Journey quest), but when I clicked on it it showed the black loading screen of the reward, but it never loaded, it just showed the buttons "Next" and "Cancel", I hit both multiple times but wasn't able to claim the reward (10 RP), so I tried restarting the game; the contract was on my profile but I never got the rewards, and it didn't show on the "unclaimed" tab.

¿Has someone had the same problem? ¿How did it work out for you?

Thanks in advance, I really like the game and that's why I'm buying the journeys to support the devs, but it just felt so bad losing on those RP's (mostly because I'm fairly new to the game and I need like 140k scraps to get all the card yet).

Top Bottom