Surprise stream coming in half hour

+
Thanks for sharing the link! I'm not on Twitter enough to follow anything that is happening.

I know that in the past I was very critical about the musical artists they teased, but recently I went through them again as more of them had been revealed along with that album.

I was pleasantly surprised that rap and hiphop weren't as prominent as I had feared. For me, anything else can pass, but not those things. Looking through what the artists had done before, I understood the vibe CDPR was going for. Its okay. I don't listen to EDM normally, but at least it can be atmospheric and its not as violently offensive as rap wouldve been.

Lols, so far he's just creating his character .... That should assure people there's plenty of options in there :cool:

Jeebus, who is this guy? you can see the scroll on the colour right there.. try the wheel...
Anyway can we move on already? ffs

Yes, there are multiple streams on Youtube, the embargo was lifted at 12.00 CET and those who received review codes can stream the game now.

But - of course - beware of spoilers!

The actual CDPR stream is over already. They are hosting some streamers who have a review copy and who are already playing.... SPOILER WARNINGS :confused::eek:

Well, I assumed they know the guy doing it .... It probably makes more sense than their own people streaming when they're busy on the actual game

Dantics is streaming this atm cyberpunk 2077 on youtube right now, i gotta wait till the 10th but he's allowed too atm this is BS.
Get yourself a couple of hundred thousands followers on Twitch and I'm sure you'll get a review copy too that you can show your audience. That's like complaining how unfair it is that some people can speak five languages when you only speak two.

What a absolute slap in the face. To move the date a hundred times, have it finished, and to advertise to me someone else playing it... I've been dodging content over this game the entire time just waiting for my opportunity to play it so nothing is spoiled and I can enjoy it like its never been touched. Even took time off work and this is what my pre order money went too. Some streamer to play it before I'm even ALLOWED too.
Post automatically merged:

Get yourself a couple of hundred thousands followers on Twitch and I'm sure you'll get a review copy too that you can show your audience. That's like complaining how unfair it is that some people can speak five languages when you only speak two.
No thats like saying two people bought a coffee but the better looking girl got hers with whip cream. But in this case you did it in a store full of uglies.

What a absolute slap in the face. To move the date a hundred times, have it finished, and to advertise to me someone else playing it... I've been dodging content over this game the entire time just waiting for my opportunity to play it so nothing is spoiled and I can enjoy it like its never been touched. Even took time off work and this is what my pre order money went too. Some streamer to play it before I'm even ALLOWED too.
Post automatically merged:

No thats like saying two people bought a coffee but the better looking girl got hers with whip cream. But in this case you did it in a store full of uglies.

I woke up this morning 8am EST and saw 800k people on Tiwtch watching Cyberpunk. I figured that some people have gotten the game early but why am I seeing players with like 1-2 viewers that have early access to the game? Did the ultimate version of the game have a day early pass or something?

I have to say that linking to people who are already streaming the game on the official CDPR channel was.... weird decision to say the least. Especially when that is happening automatically in twitch once the "surprise stream" was over. I think my mousehand broke the speed of sound when I realized what was happening.

After all that talk about avoiding spoilers, CDPR are doing it themselves on their own twitch channel
LUL.jpg

Last edited:
I watched a couple of streams. How many times do you have to shoot the freaking guy on the motorcycle before he either dies or wrecks? Ugh ..

Top Bottom