Survey — Help Us Design an Official CD PROJEKT RED Store!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

Remember that official CD PROJEKT RED store you’ve been asking us about? You know, the one with all those Witcher, GWENT and Cyberpunk gadgets... Well, it’s happening! And the coolest part is you can help us design it!

Fill out our short survey here.

Thank you!

Guest 4211861

There should be an additional option on Q2:
"I buy game merchandise when it's not totally patronizing and insulting garbage. What am I to do with a pack of cards? Seriously? Cards?"

At the question about additional rewards, there should be an additional option:
"The product should be of sufficient quality that I get what I pay for. I shouldn't need any additional reward. Either things have value or they don't."

Guest 4283771

Done and done.
Damn I would love cards made into Dark Horse figurines oof.
Another thing I would love to get my hands on (and I suspect many others) is something that is currently missing from The Witcher franchise as well as Gwent...posters. Official, licensed Gwent card art posters like the ones GB Eye makes for Warcraft and Starcraft. Just big ol' high quality paintings that we can frame and riddle our walls with. That would be swell, eh?

What's up with this question?

How much do you value the artist, designer of the game-related product? *

Yes, I want to know who designed the item I am about to buy
No, I’m more interested in the game-designers
No, I don’t value information about the designers or artists involved

How much... YES/NO?

DRK3

Forum veteran
Survey answered.

No dont go and make a shop that doesnt support shipping to us smaller EU countries ok? I need a Witcher, Gwent and Cyberpunk shirt ASAP.

And done! Wrote some really good shit in there about regional pricing. I hope CDPR guys read it and consider it when they think of countries with weaker currencies and expected sales from said regions. Would be great if we non-dollar/euro spenders were seen as more than variable numbers in a profit margin.

Last edited:
Done and done.
Damn I would love cards made into Dark Horse figurines oof.
Another thing I would love to get my hands on (and I suspect many others) is something that is currently missing from The Witcher franchise as well as Gwent...posters. Official, licensed Gwent card art posters like the ones GB Eye makes for Warcraft and Starcraft. Just big ol' high quality paintings that we can frame and riddle our walls with. That would be swell, eh?

There are quite a few Witcher inspired items I found on Displate recently, these two are on my wishlist

Witcher Medallion

Geralt B&W

Top Bottom