Svalblod needs improvement in your 3d model!

+
The expansion is incredible!

Everything really is beautiful, but the 3d model of Svalblod leader needs an improvement team please - it's the only thing that really was not cool, be it your skill with thunder, its colors and model.

He really is a long way from Gwent's quality, his art and card are perfect!

You are to be congratulated, but this leader and Gernichora need special personal attention, please take this fan appeal into account!

Guys, leave your opinion, it can not be just me finding this and the team needs to see it!

I think the same about the 3d model on Svalblod... he needs an improvement.

I'm fine with Gernichora though. I like her 3d model a lot but her card has too much clarity... I mean she is a deadly and terrifying monster and she lives in a swamp. Her card should be more terrifying because of this... a little more darkness you know.

and Calanthe... oh man, she looks extremely old in the game! like and old woman with 60 years old!
Calanthe died in the books when she was only 45 years old (maximum), and all people in the novels said that she was beautiful... but in the game she looks like a crone. In fact, Calanthe in this game looks like Queen Bavmorda from Willow movie, and that is very very bad...

Art team please, fix these things if you can!

I think the same about the 3d model on Svalblod... he needs an improvement.

I'm fine with Gernichora though. I like her 3d model a lot but her card has too much clarity... I mean she is a deadly and terrifying monster and she lives in a swamp. Her card should be more terrifying because of this... a little more darkness you know.

and Calanthe... oh man, she looks extremely old in the game! like and old woman with 60 years old!
Calanthe died in the books when she was only 45 years old (maximum), and all people in the novels said that she was beautiful... but in the game she looks like a crone. In fact, Calanthe in this game looks like Queen Bavmorda from Willow movie, and that is very very bad...

Art team please, fix these things if you can!

I really forgot about Calanthe, a woman who should be beautiful!

But Svalblod really bothers, not for being terrifying, but it looks like something from Playstation 1, and that's sad for a game like Gwent.

Top Bottom