Swaggy gets all the love... What about Punky?

+
Swaggy gets all the love... What about Punky?

Ok, so far there have been 2 pieces of concept art released, but only one gets any discussion.

Everyone forgets about this one:

Which Has so much more going on it...

So lets talk about this one... I nicknamed the guy in the forefront Punky, but I am sure someone else can comeup with something better...

In the meantime, I love that cyberarm... and I dig those shades.

Not really sold on the gun, but the noirish dude in the trench and fedora behid him... badass...

I like the concept art as well. The style of the dude in the background with the trenchcoat is how I usually dress in fall when weather gets worse. This is one of mine. Fedoras I use to wear all year long, any color and material. I just love them and you always surprise and impress someone no matter where you go.

Also, on the left. What are the words on the guys back mean? Hell's Angels? Might just be. A Rockerboy how CDPR artists see them? Perhaps. (Yes, I know they are something else in the source).

I don't really know what the haircut of the guy next to Mr. Detective is. Rasta, possibly? One of these big fluffy globes of hair.

Oh and even the best cyber arm is useless if the first shot of your contrahent cans you because you didn't wear a bulletproof vest for the sake of style. ;)

What about Smokey? Why doesn't he get any love? WHY?!

He is a cool guy.. He's been trough a lot.. He certainly deserves our respect..

"punky" is raelly how i imagine gangmembers to look in c77 so i really dig his look

i also like trenchcoat/hat guy in the background, he looks ripped straight out of a film noir detective novel and cyberpunk and film noir go hand in hand
trenchcoat guy is actually how i imagine my player character to look like

How about Rooster Punk?
Used to know a dude who went by Rooster.

Rooster it is.

I'm thinkin' those are probably smartglasses. I'm wondering if he *just* drew his weapon, since, y'know, no one around seems to give a toss that someone is brandishing heat, plain as day.

Used to know a dude who went by Rooster.

Rooster it is.

I'm thinkin' those are probably smartglasses. I'm wondering if he *just* drew his weapon, since, y'know, no one around seems to give a toss that someone is brandishing heat, plain as day.

I called him rooster because his hair looked like rooster comb (sorry if i made any grammatical mistake)

Swaggy is the man rest can suck my haisry balls

ad. swaggy : He's got cool haircut, cool implants, cool gun, cool technoleopard jacket ABOVE ALL HE"S GOT SWAG aaand he's gonna fight a big mech!

while the punky has got some shitty no sleeve, equally shitty google glasses, really poor haircut, pose like he's pissed his pants and a not cool at all handgun AND he is all green like if he was a some plant filled with cholorophyl :cool:
EDIT: punky's got some really cool cybernetic arm if only we could see it... yeah that sums it up pretty much... the only wannabee cool thing about punky but we cannot see it...

Top Bottom