Swaggy gets all the love... What about Punky?

+
I like Swag, but I prefer Punky.... the image is far more indicative of Cyberpunk...

The only thing Swaggy really has going for him is his thrift store jacket and his Mike Patton circa "Faith No More - Epic" days haircut...

Plus, Swaggy is Dead, Punky lives on...

I like Swag, but I prefer Punky.... the image is far more indicative of Cyberpunk...

The only thing Swaggy really has going for him is his thrift store jacket and his Mike Patton circa "Faith No More - Epic" days haircut...

Plus, Swaggy is Dead, Punky lives on...

yeah this artwork is more cyberpunk, that true

but because Swaggy died he will live forever.....because we wont forget him...

you cant compare The Witcher to Cyberpunk like this....the artstyles are totally different

Why? It's made by the same company. Sure, art styles are different, but I am talking about the pure quality of the artworks, not the style. And this can be judged no matter what style the artworks are made in.

Let me tell you guys and gals a great joke; Swaggy, Punky and Smokey goes to a bar... Well, you probably already know this one. :D

As I said, it's not something I am used to from CDPR, in a negative way. But nevermind, I guess it's a matter of personal preference and taste ;)

yeah it is....but as you know that team who made this artwork CDPRED, a team who is only working on CP2077, and this team made of some guys from CDPR and a lot of new guys, so its clear that it looks a little bit different

yeah it is....but as you know that team who made this artwork CDPRED, a team who is only working on CP2077, and this team made of some guys from CDPR and a lot of new guys, so its clear that it looks a little bit different

And also, where is the point in being concerned because one doesn't like a concept art as long as the game looks good...

Besides, I personally LOVE the artwork.

I think we should put arguing about quality of the artwork aside and actually talk about opinions on the characters and things going on in it.

Hell, no! We argue about everything here! Including whether we should be arguing! It's a beautiful thing.

Art work, to me, is fine, but doesn't grab me. We'll see as things progress, of course.

I think we should put arguing about quality of the artwork aside and actually talk about opinions on the characters and things going on in it.

That artwork is ugly. One of the worst, if not THE worst, artworks made by CDPR to date.

It's also terribly cliche. Looks like it was tossed off in an hour or so.

I don't blame them, I know they're busy, but they should avoid releasing art of that low quality from here on out.

Hell, no! We argue about everything here! Including whether we should be arguing! It's a beautiful thing.

Please CDPR give us some news so that we have something to talk about
What do I need to sacrifice to make it happen? They already have my firstborn.

Top Bottom