Swaggy gets all the love... What about Punky?

+
Yesss..so awesome....

I want a puppy! A cyber puppy! A cyber puppy than can -fly-!

Also, NICE arm blades!

...my puppy needs arm blades.

Yesss..so awesome....

I want a puppy! A cyber puppy! A cyber puppy than can -fly-!

Also, NICE arm blades!

...my puppy needs arm blades.

I think I've just got my artwork project for tomorrow. I'll do the mesh too, so that I can add it as an in-game mod. Because.

I think I've just got my artwork project for tomorrow. I'll do the mesh too, so that I can add it as an in-game mod. Because.

A cyber dog with blade arms? Please do it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! :D

And make it stand up and dance.. PURE AWESOME!

Puppies don't have arms.

NO, you cannot have a puppy with arms. So don't ask.

DOG: What are you saying son? You think we don't have arms?

Add dogs in CP77 at your own peril because some people might use your pets as.."distractions", while they make off with your gold and stuff. Just sayin.

Add dogs in CP77 at your own peril because some people might use your pets as.."distractions", while they make off with your gold and stuff. Just sayin.

That would make the most sense. Not everybody would be loyal to their pets as their pets loyal to them.

You mean if they are gonna give us sometin' special in game depending on our rank? I doubt it.. But it would be awesome.

No no I was just wondering if citizens of the city in the game or the npcs etc are going to reflect that rangs in some way. Just that :p I do not care whats my rang here that much although poser was was just baad hahhaah ;)

I'm pretty sure 'tourist' was a derogatory term for someone without street smarts.

Ahh You mean not street saavy/wise right?

That would make the most sense. Not everybody would be loyal to their pets as their pets loyal to them.

That is just sooo true so many people just throw away pets this times especially dogs and cats just coz their son or daughter doesnt like it anymore or the familly goes on vacations and have no place or person to leave the pet to. That's just fuckin cruel and If would be a witness of such thing I would fuckin be viscious and God knows if I not beat to death those stupid fucks. Above theft and being two-faced animal cruelty is THE thing I hate most! :mad:

That is just sooo true so many people just throw away pets this times especially dogs and cats just coz their son or daughter doesnt like it anymore or the familly goes on vacations and have no place or person to leave the pet to. That's just fuckin cruel and If would be a witness of such thing I would fuckin be viscious and God knows if I not beat to death those stupid fucks. Above theft and being two-faced animal cruelty is THE thing I hate most! :mad:

I cannot describe how much those people anger me. I've had a dog and i now have a cat and i love them. I would love to punish the people who are cruel to animals.

I have a COOL score of..let me check. Hmm. A decimal before the number means it's really high, right?

I thought so.

Thansk to fomer PC's in my game, there are now 2 cyber enhanced honey badgers roaming the sewers in Night City....

Top Bottom