Swaggy gets all the love... What about Punky?

+
Cyber HONEY badger. As in THE HONEY BADGER, the worlds most vicious mammal.

If I was a millionaire with a screw loose, I would want some!

Meh.. :D If i was a millionaire with a screw loose i would much rather have a cyber sloth..

Just look at them deadly claws... LOOK AT THEM! Now imagine a cybernetic death machine sloth..

The horror!

I like how we went from Swaggy and Rooster, to Sard outing himself as Not Asian (what with the not liking math =p ), to cyberforms. Nice.

I like how we went from Swaggy and Rooster, to Sard outing himself as Not Asian (what with the not liking math =p ), to cyberforms. Nice.

Ah, only on this fourm...

Oh, and epic fail on the Sloths. They fall asleep during nookie and they only take a dump once a week, and even then they normally manage to do it on themselves.

Oh, and epic fail on the Sloths. They fall asleep during nookie and they only take a dump once a week, and even then they normally manage to do it on themselves.

Your ignorance maddens me.. MADDENS I SAY! They are hiding something! They are intentionally slow, but fast when you are not looking.. In fact, they are so fast, they look slow when you look at them.. Illusion of the eye i say. :D

But seriously, only reason sloths are slow because they do not have the energy.. (Their food does not provide enough energy to them) A genetically enginered giant sloth would be deadly.. I assure you.. :D

Your ignorance maddens me.. MADDENS I SAY! They are hiding something! They are intentionally slow, but fast when you are not looking.. In fact, they are so fast, they look slow when you look at them.. Illusion of the eye i say. :D

But seriously, only reason sloths are slow because they do not have the energy.. (Their food does not provide enough energy to them) A genetically enginered giant sloth would be deadly.. I assure you.. :D

Would it not be simpler to just Cyber up a Liger?

I..goddamn LOVE this image. I love it. It made me grin after a very long, math-intensive day with customers, decaying blood, mechanical problems and crazy heat.

"... they only take a dump once a week, and even then they normally manage to do it on themselves."

I think I know some humans like that.

Thank Somebody Else's God, no. I usually get one or two of those, all of them in a day is a bit much.

On the other hand, I haven't worked in over 30 bars and nightclubs, which sounds a lot like Hell to me.

Top Bottom