Swaggy gets all the love... What about Punky?

+

i just realized that the punky artwork is a hint from CDPRED for fans of the PnP version. The drawing below is from Cyberpunk 2020 rulebook

i just realized that the punky artwork is a hint from CDPRED for fans of the PnP version. The drawing below is from Cyberpunk 2020 rulebook

I really dig the art style, if it's where they are going.
Nice catch by the way.
It's not the best concept art ever made (not the worst tho...), but it's a nice nods to the original pnp and fit the "cyberpunk" concept and tone pretty well.

Forum veteran
I love the noir-ish style of the dude on the bottom-right. Why doesn't he get a name? He should be called something like Glovey. You know, because of the gloves.

Glovey 4 life.

I love the noir-ish style of the dude on the bottom-right. Why doesn't he get a name? He should be called something like Glovey. You know, because of the gloves.

Glovey 4 life.

Wolvie, actually.

Logan wears that hat and gloves - and notice the "X" they added? Yeah.

Forum veteran
Logan wears that hat and gloves - and notice the "X" they added? Yeah.
HUGH JACKMAN CONFIRMED!

Did you know that the forum doesn't let you publish posts that are all caps? It makes the entire post lowercase, not even capitalizing the first letter in sentences. That's why I'm writing this. And this. And this. And this. And this. And this.

hugh jackman confirmed!

Did you know that the forum doesn't let you publish posts that are all caps? It makes the entire post lowercase, not even capitalizing the first letter in sentences. That's why i'm writing this. And this. And this. And this. And this. And this.

sounds like a lie.

Edit: DAMN IT. Not even mods are safe!

Forum veteran
Edit: DAMN IT. Not even mods are safe!
The will of forum god is clear. Enthusiasm must be suppressed.

And you, dear mod, are the apocalyptic horseman of our emotionless totalitarian forum software, so I'd advise you to refrain from exclamation marks in the future. To feel is dangerous. Embrace the cold, blissfully unyielding numbness of forum god.

Top Bottom