Swallow and promotion

+
Swallow and promotion

Swallow and promotion is stopping to work after some time playing, when played it just transfers to the graveyard and nothing else happens.

Can confirm, I just had a Promotion card do absolutely nothing on three Dun Banner Light Cavalry cards. One of them was bufffed and two were wounded, if that makes any difference.

JoMr3

Forum regular
I had the same issue with Promotion when I used it on Poor Infantry, once with two copies on the battlefield, once with four of them. But I've also had times where it worked.

Same here, both with Promotion and Swallow potion - not persistently, but happens

Also had bug similar to 'Priestess of Freya' one - I used Foltest leader card ability on Poor Fucking Infantry couple of cards, it spawned another two copies on enemy's side. But it's also a random bug, yesterday same trick worked fine.

Yeah, it seems to be a very random thing. I posted earlier that promotion didn't work on Dun Banner Light Cavalry, yet when I tried it again earlier today it went off without a hitch. And just now I played against a Skellige player who resurrected a Clan Heymaey Skald onto my (Monsters) side of the board when a couple games before that I did the same thing as Skellige and everything was working as intended.

The sticky post says that CDPR are aware of both of these bugs, so I guess we're doing our job as beta testers. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom