Swallow Potion Poll

+

Swallow Potion Poll

• Total voters
On the bright side, we've finally surpassed that whole "What colour should Geralt's hair be?" thread. Go, us.

Now that you mention it, shouldn't it be white as milk? HUH?? What kind of 1godless milk they drink at CDPR?! :troll:

Regarding the potion, I prefer the design present in The Witcher 2! Both the color and the bottle!

The only thing I don't like about the Witcher 3 is the new Swallow bottle design and the design of Gwent cards.

Last edited:
The old cyan looks way better and it's more of a calming type color than the color of BLOOD. I know they maybe thought "hey it's health regeneration so since the health bar is red we can make the potion a red icon as well so it pops out at you whenever you need it".

Also I think that Rafford potion is no longer in the game (or has other effects instead of a set ammount of health gain) so Swallow can be compareable to a health potions (which are usually red) so I'm guess that's why they chose that color and icon for it.

I still favour the old sky-blue.

Last edited:
I favor the original bottle, it makes it a bit more mysterious and intriguing. I still remember the bottles from witcher 1 where you weren't sure what was inside them, the only way to find out was testing them.

Please make a Witcher-style potion icon DLC -> To bring back Blue Swallow, etc.

Just wanted to get this message heard.

As the Swallow potion color poll got some traction, I think it would be nice to use one of them 16 DLC slots for making a more Witcher-style potion icon set.

Please CDPR!

Yeah I guess sometimes you have to make your point very clear to have it reach the wanted effect..

And as I really want this to happen, I thought the more posts/threads there are concerning this topic, the better the chances to reach the devs' ear, right?

Sorry, but don't get too hopeful. This thread will likely be merged with another one: either the Swallow Poll, or the DLC suggestions.

Top Bottom