Swapping Geralt's model and animation?

+
Swapping Geralt's model and animation?

Is this possible without the mod tools being released yet? If so what file do I need to edit and what tool do I need to open that file with?

I want to swap his animations as well. For example, give him the appearance and animations of a nekker. How do I do this?

And wheeeeeennnnn are the mod tools going to be released?

benke50 said:
Not sure the freindly CDPRED will ever reales any tools for moders
they say they will realease the sdk when it is ready.
While they keep updadating the game and the engine, the mod tool will wait (I think).

Dang. I guess I'll hold off on buying the game till the tools are out then. I've never been a fan of playing a human in games. Always more interested in playing the undead.

I'm assuming there is no other way to swap Geralt's model via manual editing?

It's a shame they haven't put out the modding tools yet. I'd love for someone to actually put together "The Bard: Saviors of Queens" they joked about last year. I want to do some combat with a mandolin, dammit! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Ju8WVY2a4

JackalAbomination said:
Dang. I guess I'll hold off on buying the game till the tools are out then. I've never been a fan of playing a human in games. Always more interested in playing the undead.

I'm assuming there is no other way to swap Geralt's model via manual editing?
Well then you'll be waiting for a long time then. I remember hearing something about the modding tools being released in 2014/15. It is a fantastic game though and shouldn't be put aside merely because modding tools aren't released.

that's a laughable estimation and fairly easy to dismiss. do you really think it takes 3 years to develop mod tools?

I'm moving this thread to the "Modders' Workshop" section of the forum, since that's where questions about how to do something belong.

Top Bottom