Sweet Dreams ... is needed more like this! [spoilers]

+
After more as 300 hours in game, and on my second playthrough with V at lvl 46/50 (and she's quite nicely equipped) I thought that there is not much things which really can surprise me. I was on a way to meeting with Jefferson Peralez in city park, when I saw an NPC (Stefan) calling on me. I did that mission on my first run, but then I've forced Stephan to return money when he insisted to use his device for additional fee. With much more experience on my 2nd run I just for curiosity decided to pay him more money and in next moments I with open mouth watched how my V awakened naked and fully robbed on the bathroom floor in scavenger's nest.

... I had then good use for stealth, monowire and quickhacks (the most fun was use grenade "in hand" explosions). I was so used for easy going fights with all this advanced equipment collected during my journey, so I jumped out of stealth on all these scavengers too fast and 2nd heart saved me from last save reload. It really was huge relief to find all my gear in next room :) .

I very much enjoyed this mission and can only hope that in some of DLC we will get more missions like this one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom