Swimming far Soulth Skelika and my crossbow stopped working...

+
Swimming far Soulth Skelika and my crossbow stopped working...

I was getting all the treasures I had on my map when the sirens or water harpies took my skiff down...
This was pretty close to the large ship that comes up as another drivable boat on the mini-map I swam that way as it was the closest vessel I might apprehend.

Crossbow had been working fine but after I got about a quarter ways to the bottom of the map the crossbow stopped working... I could throw bombs... But bolts would just not go.... 0 defense under water... I was luck because it seemed like the monsters were doing no damage but they could slow me to getting to a place with a ship or just more treasure if it lay in my path.

This is the best game I have ever played! Lesser games have less substance than this game does on one medium sized island in area.
The wither series has always had an eye for detail... I always find it funny when I steal everything except for when guards are looking... they seem to be the only one's who cares but that's no biggit..

Advice:
I LOVE THAT YUOU PUT IN IF YOU HAVE READ A BOOK OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-One thing is tell us how many of an item we have when we are looking to buy items and how many we already have in our inventory.
-It seems like I have had the best items in my craftable area (cannot equip them but can have them made) since way early... But it still always seem like witcher gear is the best except for the rarest chance drops that are basically one of the Witcher items (including +5% to EXP) but slightly better stats.. These are super rare!!!! But they seem to be out there.

Sorry for chatting your ear off.... Though I would let you know of the crossbow glitch though.

I've seen some people say they tend not to go after all the smugglers caches in the seas around Skellige... But I have to say, I've never enjoyed a game so much as the week or so I took purely to sail around in my boat (using NO fast travel anchors!), explore EVERY island, get all the underwater cache locations... and just taking the scenery and music in.

Especially around the island of Undvik. The smaller island west and south of there have some surprises, and the atmosphere is just so creepy and... Viking like. Loved it.

Luckily, I have not run into the crossbow glitch, but I honestly only ever use it underwater.

Top Bottom