Switcher releases October 15th! Watch new trailer and gameplay overview!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Complete Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch on October 15th, 2019.

Become Geralt of Rivia, monster slayer for hire and take on the greatest contract of your life. Travel through the war-torn Northern Realms, sail through open seas of Skellige, fight against powerful monsters and more — at home and on the go!

Craving more Switcher action? Check out our gameplay overview video, featuring more footage from the Nintendo Switch version of The Witcher 3, along with commentary from Community Manager Paweł Burza and Paweł Sasko, Senior Quest Designer on Wild Hunt and Lead Quest Designer on the Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine expansions.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch is now available for pre-order in select territories worldwide. For details, visit buy.thewitcher.com and follow the game’s official Facebook and Twitter.

Time to switch from the PC to -well- the Switch. I would be disappointed, though, when the "Switcher" pun isn't anywhere on the official cover.

Will the NINTENDO port have Ragdoll_Physics in the dead_enemy_corpses like in PC/PS4/XBOX.

It is very fun to move the dead_enemy_corpses with AARD !!!

Also when you walked on a dead enemy this caused ragdoll physics

(( In the PC/PS4/XBOX the dead_enemy_ragdoll_corpses stay in the wolrd several minutes ))

Will there be an opportunity to change button layout for it to be PS4-like in terms of button positioning (X for strong attack, Y for fast attack, etc.)? Really want to play Witcher 3 on Switch after 6 playthroughs on PS4, but I think it will be hard for me to get used to slightly different controls:(

I'm, considering to Nintendo Switch just for Witcher, but I would like to know before:

Witcher 3 will be working on Nintendo Switch Lite?

Top Bottom