Syanna and Shupe

+
So I have a question about a meme deck I made with Eredin. So here's the idea, you use Eredin on Syanna and you play Shupe the next turn. I know Syanna's ability says it only repeats a unit's deploy ability but Shupe's Day Off spawns a unit with a deploy ability. Unfortunately for me, Syanna did not repeat Shupe's ability after I played the mage option that seizes a random enemy unit. So is this working as intended?

Edit: I can't get Syanna to trigger at all, am I using her wrong? Her ability is supposed to replay the deploy ability of the next unit you play right? Like you play Syanna then next turn you play Menno and she should be able to play another tactic card right? Do you have to play Syanna and the card you want to copy in the SAME turn?

Last edited:

rrc

Forum veteran
I haven't used her yet. But what I think could be the issue is, Syanna is an Order card. So, I think you have to just click her to activate her Order ability and then play your card which has Deploy ability. She doesn't automatically trigger the next round (again, I believe that to be the case. Can't confirm for sure since I haven't used her yet). Did you trigger her Order ability before playing Shupe, by clicking on her?

I haven't used her yet. But what I think could be the issue is, Syanna is an Order card. So, I think you have to just click her to activate her Order ability and then play your card which has Deploy ability. She doesn't automatically trigger the next round (again, I believe that to be the case. Can't confirm for sure since I haven't used her yet). Did you trigger her Order ability before playing Shupe, by clicking on her?

I literally tried everything except that hahaha. I'll try it out, right now.

Edit: Yup, wow. That was the problem. I feel so dumb lol. Mods if you see this, you can delete this thread since I got my question answered. Thank you @rrc

Last edited:
  • RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom