Сyberpunk mission "Ticket to the big leagues"

+
Hi
I'm going through the cyberpunk mission "Ticket to the big leagues" and I'm having a problem.
At the end of the mission where we drive the car away from the hotel (attention spoiler) where Jackie dies, I have to kill three drones. But the problem is that I have them bugged and do not die. I've tried this mission a lot of times, but nothing. Also know that you can open a save earlier, but! I opened where they got out of the car and went into the hotel and still bugged in the same place. I would like to just open the old saves and walk around town waiting for updates to fix it, but the cyberpunk delete all savings old and I only have save from the hotel from which I can not get out and the mission, which I can not finish.
Does anyone know how to fix this? Because it looks like I paid for a non-working game...

and it also came up after the last update

Attachments

• Cyberpunk-2077-Screenshot-2020.12.10-21.38.11.72.jpg
    Cyberpunk-2077-Screenshot-2020.12.10-21.38.11.72.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 79
Annoying, I play on Xbox too and it never happen to me in a "bunch" of playthroughs.
So did you try to use QHs on them ?
(Short Circuit is the most effective on these bots)

And yes :( if i use 2 times on one drone short-circuiting then it dies, the second can still die from a car explosion, but the third doesn't die at all. I always stop at 11% and no matter how many times I shoot, the last one doesn't die.
Post automatically merged:

Annoying, I play on Xbox too and it never happen to me in a "bunch" of playthroughs.
So did you try to use QHs on them ?
(Short Circuit is the most effective on these bots)
And yes :( if i use 2 times on one drone short-circuiting then it dies, the second can still die from a car explosion, but the third doesn't die at all. I always stop at 11% and no matter how many times I shoot, the last one doesn't die.

Post automatically merged:

Very annoying :(
I would suggest to send a ticket to the support directly, because on console there is almost nothing to do (except clearing the cache).
"Contact Us" button

Top Bottom