Sync audio and lips

+
Sync audio and lips

Greetings everyone.

I'm playing witcher 3 on a PC and I've noticed that, sometimes, the lips are not synchronized with the voice, the voices go at a "normal" speed, but the lips are often up to 3-4 secondes late.

Any idea on how to fix these?

My game is updated to the last 1.12.1 version, my PC is up to date as well. Here are a few specs

ADM FXTM 770K QUADCORE PROCESSOR 3.5GHZ
Graph card : AMD RADEO R9-225
8G RAM

Last edited:
You specs seems to be slightly below the minimum system requirement. If you are running it on low settings already, try lowering the resolution.

That's strange, cause I can play the game at high specs, and i don't have any sorts or lags or fps drops. Only during dialogs, I notice this delay in the lip/sound sync.

There are certain scenes that are slightly out of sync...that's just how they were recorded.

If you're seeing it a lot, you may want to cap your frames. Unlimited FPS can cause issues with texture pop in, physics, and lip syncing on certain setups. Especially if your video card is much more powerful than your CPU.

If that works, but limiting to 60 does not, try downloading NVInspector or Riva Tuner and capping the frames at 58 FPS through your GPU. Set Frame Limit to Unlimited in-game.

That might work and let you keep FPS up around 60.

Top Bottom