Syndicate Bug: Kalkstein

+
Today I try this card to help remove bounties, but it ended up costing me the game because I could not activate Kalkstein Fee Ability to Purify a Unit. His Coin/Fee Icon was greyed out, unlike other Unit(s) Fee Abilities (Gold glowing Coin) I had at the ready. I had enough coins to pay his fee, but no matter what I did I could not activate his purify effect on a Unit. I play on PC, with an XBOX 360 Controller. My Gwent Game is patched 3.1.

PS. I also tried to use Kalkstein ability to Purify Avalach I had Seized with Muzzle, my attempt to remove the Lock failed; as Kalkstein Ability did not trigger.

Today I try this card to help remove bounties, but it ended up costing me the game because I could not activate Kalkstein Fee Ability to Purify a Unit. His Coin/Fee Icon was greyed out, unlike other Unit(s) Fee Abilities (Gold glowing Coin) I had at the ready. I had enough coins to pay his fee, but no matter what I did I could not activate his purify effect on a Unit. I play on PC, with an XBOX 360 Controller. My Gwent Game is patched 3.1.

PS. I also tried to use Kalkstein ability to Purify Avalach I had Seized with Muzzle, my attempt to remove the Lock failed; as Kalkstein Ability did not trigger.

Ditto-I've had to remove him from my deck for now.

Top Bottom