Syndicate Coins not carrying over

+
Has anyone had trouble with their Syndicate coins not all carrying over to the next round? I ended a round with 8 coins and when I started the next round I only had 4. And when I had 9 coins and paid the tribute for Savolla the coins were actually spent instead of being returned even though I have the King of Beggars in the deck. This usually all works fine but the past 2 games I noticed something was off with the coin counts and I can't see an explanation for it. Is this happening to anyone else?

That's how coin carry over works between rounds. Can't speak to KoB though.
Hm, I guess I've never noticed that. Is there somewhere to reference how coin carryover works? I've only recently started playing Syndicate. Edit: I see now that it's reduced by half.

And when I had 9 coins and paid the tribute for Savolla the coins were actually spent instead of being returned even though I have the King of Beggars in the deck.
Interaction with KoB depends on how many charges he still has left. So let's say you already spent 10 charges of the 12 he initially have, if you use Savolla, KoB will only return 2 coin of the 9 spent on the tribute.

Top Bottom